• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Morrowind Fixing a meme

    Morrowind Fixing a meme


    Fixing a meme

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Nerevar and Nerevarine

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Are nords even people? Cit. A racist dunmer

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    I finally got enough gold to make these overpowered constant effect items. Now it's nearly impossible to hit me.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    You did

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Warrior

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Question about Heartwood

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    So I know heartwood is a super rare alchemical ingredient that is dropped by spriggans only if you're like level 3 or below. Is it straight-up impossible for spriggans to drop it past level 3 or is it just extremely rare? I am a completionist so I desire this ingredient very much.

    submitted by /u/TheDominantSpecies
    [link] [comments]

    Quick stupid question

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    I sold a nice item on the steam market, and am wondering if I should use some of the money to buy morrowind now, or should I wait for the october sale. I love morrowind, but I'm wondering if I love it enough to buy it for 15 dollars because I didn't want to wait a month or so.

    submitted by /u/onlythestrangestdog
    [link] [comments]

    Mage/Spelldword beginnings

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Hi guys, just started my first (or like 5th but we're not counting those) playthrough of morrowind. I've decided to play a dunmer with light armour, short sword, and all the magic's except conjuration as major/minor skills. I have only done the first 2 quests of the fighters guild in balmora, managed to get a set of dark brotherhood armour and sell a set so got a good bit of money. I plan to use as much magic as possible and only rely on shorts word as a backup. My question is, at least early game, how can I make it easier? Reading topics on this, it seems magic is a great way to go in morrowind because of the massive possibilities of it, but magika runs out so quickly?! So without stocking like 50 potions of restore magika on me, how do I make the early game magika easier? Given that it doesn't regen like in the later games, how is a mage build actually viable?

    submitted by /u/D-J97
    [link] [comments]

    I have several questions

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Who is your favorite daedra prince ?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Hircine is the one who drags my attention the most, could be because I played bloodmoon but from what I have read he gives fair rules , actually gives compensation to those who win his challenges (including preys) . I do not know how to judge him morally , he seems a bit sadistic but maybe it is to keep the natural order in equilibrium.

    submitted by /u/crazyladybutterfly2
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite Tribunal Member and why?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Ignoring the fact Almalexia winded up turning crazy, who is your favorite god-king at least in the lore?

    submitted by /u/StalinsBottomBitch
    [link] [comments]

    What ever happened to TheLuckyLoremaster?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Was a dude who did alot of lets plays. over 1,000 videos. had a great morrowind series I'll link below. Disappeared about 4 years ago. I hope he's ok.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21H_iYURSZg&list=PLA2415892E24DAA22

    submitted by /u/lumpenrose
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good tutorial for spell effect modding.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    I've been looking on YouTube and doing Google searching and can't seem to find a good tutorial on this subject. Basically I'm wanting to learn how to make custom special effects to apply to custom spells. For example, im RP'ing as a Paladin, already made a custom class, and I would love to make a spell similar to Consecration from World of Warcraft.

    submitted by /u/lovemyson2017
    [link] [comments]

    what does magnitude in levitate spellmakiing or enchanting do ? it appears to be nothing ?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Just downloaded Morrowind for the first time and need advice

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Like the title says I just downloaded Morrowind for the first time. I was wondering if you guys have any tips or advice as I start my first play through. Anything will help, thanks!

    submitted by /u/HelloThere1012
    [link] [comments]

    I have a problem on Xbox one where the Microsoft store refuses to recognise that I own the game, anyone else have this?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Anyone who played and loved the game when it came out replayed recently? Any tips for making it fresh and engaging in a new way?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    I spent some time searching for a "game like morrowind" but apparently no such game exists.

    So I'm thinking I'm going to replay it. I've played it through at least twice (including the expansions) but any tips on how to make a replay fresh and interesting? Must have mods that make the gameplay better?

    I never played as a magic caster so I'm wondering if that might be a fun way to do things. It felt so clunky and difficult when I did that in the past.

    submitted by /u/NoLanterns
    [link] [comments]

    I want to do an roleplay Healer character and I'm not sure about which House to join

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    What I've already decided:

    Race: Altmer

    Gender: Male

    Sign: The Mage

    Class: Healer (I tried to answer the questions as honestly and in-character without thinking of mechanics as possible and it gave me healer :)) that set the tone for the rest of the roleplay)

    This isn't going to be an pacifist play-through I have killed bandits etc but it's going to be a sort of Neutral Good play-through (no rampant stealing, no drug dealing etc) I've already joined the Mages Guild but I'm unsure of which House to join.

    Mechanically speaking Telvanni would be the best fit, but I've done their campaigns a few times and I'm not sure how much I can stretch the "I'm going to reform the homicidal slaver wizards from the inside" angle.

    RP wise my character would get along with the Redoran the best but he would be unable to rise through the ranks with his skills.

    Hlalu does favor a few skills I have but again RP wise they're not a good fit for my character.

    I want to join the Tribunal temple as I will roleplay the character as having a lot of flashbacks to his time as Nerevar and quickly becoming fascinated with the Dunmer (he will end up in order of loyalty Morrowind > Summerset > Empire)

    If someone can explain in-universe how I can be both part of the Tribunal Temple and the Imperial Cult I'd like to do both factions.

    Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/Hero_Of_Shadows
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm trying to learn to mod morrowind using OpenMW but I've no idea how to apply the mods using openmw. Some of the mods are just things like textures or better faces /bodies. If anyone could explain I'd appreciate it because this kinda stuff sort of goes over my head. Here is a list I'm following

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment