• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Morrowind So, you're awake.

    Morrowind So, you're awake.


    So, you're awake.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus gives Ulfgar the Unending directions to Sovngarde

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    "Hello I am a sleeper. Have you heared about my lord Dagoth ur? "

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    MRW someone says: I'm new to Morrowind could you please explain everything about everything?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Morrowind Diorama 1/2 (see comments for credits & link)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Morrowind was so ahead of its time - It represented LGBT community in major role. Isn't it, Daddy Curio?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Title

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Morrowind Diorama 2/2 (see comments for credits & link)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    [Pixelart] Dunmer Warrior from TES III: Morrowind

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Disappointment

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    The Puzzle Canal was just so underwhelming. First time I step into Vivec and the NPCs are hyping it up as being filled with DANGER and TREASURE and that Vivec himself would meet me if I survived it or some shit and it turned out to be 5 identical sewers with each of them only a singular fucking rat. The center sewer had a little puzzle, and I was like "hell yeah time for the loot!" but upon solving the puzzle, all I got was a Dremora that clearly hates his life, and a shrine for one of the pilgrimages. After activating the shrine, I gave the Dremora a ticket back to Oblivion and just stood still in disappointment. Why?

    submitted by /u/TheDominantSpecies
    [link] [comments]

    VorpX to play Morrowind in VR

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Should I buy VorpX? Has anyone tried to play Morrowind in VR? Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/BeefsteakTomato
    [link] [comments]

    I always see a lot of ASMR videos of people just wandering Skyrim, so I thought I'd make some for those of us who prefer ash to snow!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Its good to be back!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Missing TR_mainland/TR_data files

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    So I can't find a working tr_mainland esm or a tr_data file that the NMM will recognize. I've tried downloading from the official site, and redownloading from the nexsus mods and nothing has seemed to work. They're still listed as 'missing' in NMM. Any help is hugely appreciated

    submitted by /u/SilverCosmos
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Morrowind Player, (Game is Almost Older Than Me) Need Help/Tips XRXR

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Hello, huge fan of the ES universe here. I'm 17 and Skyrim was my first video game ever. I absolutely fell in love with the universe and just recently went on to play and beat oblivion. I shrieked like a little girl when I saw Morrowind was available. I grabbed it right then and started playing, but ever since getting off the boat I've been lost. I'm used to the handholding of Skyrim and more modern rpg's, and I was hoping someone could give me a little guidance on how to make a good character and start the main quest? Any tips and/or advice would be very much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MoonChildOnEarth
    [link] [comments]

    Julan and Great House Dagoth.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    As the title suggests, I have both of these mods currently installed. It is basically my first time with either of them since MGSO caused my GHD playthrough back in 2011 to crash and burn.

    I am well aware they are more or less by design incompatible. I was planning on having my character join House Dagoth regardless, and perhaps kill Julan out of necessity, but I've grown quite fond of him. So what I'm basically asking is if there is any known way to make both of them work in a Dagoth Playthrough, even if it is through the use of console commands.

    submitted by /u/RoyalMudcrab
    [link] [comments]

    Guar

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Are guars like some kind of pet?

    submitted by /u/boomabanana
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what the enemy damage scaling is for the difficulty slider?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I was doing a max difficulty hardcore play through and had a character unexpectedly die. I did the math for armour reduction and got a pre-mitigation 350ish damage hit. The UESP says a winged twilight does 15-45 damage. I'm not sure if there is a strength modifier on beasts. Even so with a max strength value it's 5x damage and without it's nearly 8x on a high roll. I can't find any info on what the difficulty slider does in terms of numbers. I only found Oblivion and Skyrim numbers. Honestly if Oblivion's numbers come from Morrowind that explains a lot as it seems to be 6x damage.

    My stats;

    LVL 25

    268 HP total

    146 armour rating

    130 AGL

    43 LUCK

    101 BLOCK

    So how it went down was I seen it and seen my HP was 240-250 so I engaged. My fatigue was full as I have 4 points of constant effect regeneration for it and HP. I had been farming golden saints for enchants. I had also taken a 120 damage hit from a Daedric daikatana wielding Dremora before. I felt pretty confident against the winged twilight's damage. I was farming for a Daedric katana and was about to move on to blood moon at lvl 30.

    I don't have any damage altering mods, just graphics, code patch and some world filler stuff.

    submitted by /u/HedonisticRush
    [link] [comments]

    Firemoth (my experience in the comments)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    [Steam]Morrowind GOTY Crashing on Alt-Tab

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Is there a known fix for this? I have about 30 hours played on a new character and really do not want to lose my progress. Everywhere I looked online was not producing an answer on how to fix this. Each time that I alt-tab, my game will crash. I run on windows 10 and have the Morrowind GOTY edition through Steam.

    Has anyone else experienced this and has anyone come up with a fix?

    submitted by /u/Perfect1onOwns
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment