• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Morrowind As much as a fan of the Telvanni I am, I have to admit that the Redoran guys have the best interiors.

    Morrowind As much as a fan of the Telvanni I am, I have to admit that the Redoran guys have the best interiors.


    As much as a fan of the Telvanni I am, I have to admit that the Redoran guys have the best interiors.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    You can’t tell me this doesn’t look like a Redoran outpost.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Welcome to Solstheim...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    This mod has the dankest comments

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Sexual Harassment Remover:

    https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/48541?tab=posts

    A small, nice mod that just wants to do remove some tasteless and triggered stuff from Morrowind.

    But the irony is that it seemingly has triggered people, in a different way...

    C'mon bruh, wtf are we doing?

    submitted by /u/-KIRE-
    [link] [comments]

    Longest living beings that you met on the games (Morrowind version). Divine beings or Daedra are immortal, so they don't count.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Booting up CHIM OS 3.0 to Dream ...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Ald'ruhn. Silt strider port by AlexeyRudikov

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Telvanni tower by AlexeyRudikov

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Redguard fights off 3 Dunmer intruders

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Set of 180 models and 30 textures I made to create custom interiors

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    So I've been playing Morrowind for over a decade now and tried Redoran for the first time this week.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Spent an hour looking for some shitty hut to kill two mudcrabs and there my trial ended. Is entire Redoran questline such a wander through this desolate lands for days so you can achieve shit bs? I feel like Frodo. But instead of Elrond's summit there is Neminda, wounded scribs are for Sauron and my reward is a healing potion. When I heard my second quest is carryin aspirin to the worse end of Vvanderfell i just noped out hard. I guess I will die not knowing all the joys of living Redoran life.

    submitted by /u/hoodsquisher
    [link] [comments]

    Buy Morrowind again?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Just a question I'd like an opinion on, there's no right answer. But I could likely go through the whole process to use OpenMW to get Morrowind on Mac (What I have) though I already have it on the Xbox One. My question is, is it really that much better on the computer that I should get it asap on the computer? Or would it be a better idea to wait until the next steam summer sale next year to get it.

    Also, to everyone. Have a great day/night, I hope you're doing well.

    submitted by /u/onlythestrangestdog
    [link] [comments]

    can i make morrowind more hacknslash?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    hello, would it be possible to make the combat in morrowind more like skyrim? are there mods for more intense combat and ragdoll physics, and more enemies?

    submitted by /u/chineseshillbot1993
    [link] [comments]

    Did a little craft thing this weekend- framed prints of St. Olms, St. Seryn & St. Felms on textured cardstock

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Even the Nerevarine needs some time off

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Even the Nerevarine needs some time off

    After defeating the evil Dagoth Ur and stopping the blight, the Nerevarine decided to take some time off. So he went home to his stronghold in Ulvirith´s grave and retreated to the tallest mushroom to pursue his passion of painting.

    https://preview.redd.it/zhptbcy2beh51.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c5abfa7626086a8d52c603ca17990c2f5c497b4b

    submitted by /u/pepepepperpotts
    [link] [comments]

    Vivec - the God King by me, Prince Abura

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Animated Gazer I made for an unreleased Morrowind mod 10 years ago

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Blind Let's Play?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel, and I am wondering if anyone would watch a blind MW playthrough? I've played other TES games, but I have not tried MW.

    Would this be a good idea? or is it a worthless prospect? If people want me to, the playthrough probably won't happen until the end of the year, as I am 15, resulting in me not having MW. I will be able to afford it at the end of the year though.

    Thanks in advance!

    EDIT: For all the smartass' out there, no, not a literally blind playthrough, rather, a pretty much fully uninformed one.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/schlink2005
    [link] [comments]

    Coat of the Census and Excise [OC, revamp]

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Ok I think you already know the answer but I think this needs to be asked once in a while

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Do y'all prefer the scratchy dunmer voice or the scummy British voice cuz I'm back and forth

    submitted by /u/noahnatickook
    [link] [comments]

    New Player

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    So I just switched from console to pc and bought all of the elder scrolls games on steam. I've played Skyrim to death and it was my first TES title. I've played a good amount of Oblivion but haven't finished it yet. I've really enjoyed both games and I've wanted to play Morrowind for awhile now, but I am a bit intimidated by it.

    Does anyone have any tips for a new player? Does race choice matter in this game? A really big thing I would like to know about is choosing primary and secondary skills and how to know what to pick.

    If anyone has any tips or tricks to give me I would really appreciate it! :)

    submitted by /u/JeanneDreams
    [link] [comments]

    Queen Barenziah by Helga Sable

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    The Khajiit King

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment