• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Morrowind *chugs 53 increasingly strong potions of intelligence* I can see time.

    Morrowind *chugs 53 increasingly strong potions of intelligence* I can see time.


    *chugs 53 increasingly strong potions of intelligence* I can see time.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Tried to send a kissy to the girlfriend... Whoops. Now I'm scum.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Skyrim players: "I tell you man, magic in this game is broken". Meanwhile in Morrowind:

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I love this game

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    So true!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    A full sized 3D printed Keening hand painted by me

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    A nice pic of the inner garden of my Nerevarine's Telvanni Tower.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    The ending of the tattoos is ALMSIVI

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Urshilaku Shrine

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus meets the goodest boi

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Reflect doing absurd damage from on-hit weapons

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Been fighting golden saints and dremora lately, and found my axe I've been using literally 1hkos me. It does 1-20 fire damage on hit, and I have about 200 HP. I'll swing and get 1shot by the reflect.

    This is vanilla Xbox Morrowind goty. I'm playing on 100 difficulty but I'm pretty confident that shouldn't change a whole lot because I have a fire spell that does 25 damage and when that's reflected it does the appropriate amount of damage.

    Is it just adding my whole weapons attack damage plus the fire and reflecting that? Or is this some kind of bug and I should find a new axe to use?

    submitted by /u/Elazulus
    [link] [comments]

    Nice warm welcome back to playing morrowind

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    We're watching you, scum

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    I'm gonna be new

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    So, I dont have the game yet... but I will within the next couple months. I've only played Skyrim but am very interested and excited about Morrowind, and was just wondering... I usually play a mage in skyrim, would I run into many problems running a mage build in Morrowind to start?

    submitted by /u/Simil03
    [link] [comments]

    ...me too Stargel

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    My Argonian Archmagister in full daedric armor without killing Divayth Fyr

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Decided to try doing Bloodmoon at level 1

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Newbie question

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Hello my fellow nerd people, I don't think I need to explain the extent of my love for this franchise because boy oh boy I love it 🥰 I've played daggerfall-Skyrim and everything in between but I've put the most time into: you guessed it. Oblivion and Skyrim. I've been grinding on the mages and fighters guild on Morrowind but I have one question

    (My favorite thing to do is to just complete every single Quest on the same play through) Of course that's not always possible, but I always love doing as much as I possibly can. And Oblivion and Skyrim really let you do that, whole Morrowind is not afraid to cut you off and let you fail.

    My question is, can you do everything in this game? Or do certain questlines cut you off from doing other questlines?

    Like I know you can only join one house and that's pretty nifty, but like what about guilds and stuff?

    {Edit: Typo}

    submitted by /u/OofMan30
    [link] [comments]

    Bal Molagmer as Master Thief

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Where can I turn in the Bal Molagmer Quests when I decided to finish the normal questing first? I'm a master thief, and I found Gentleman Jim Stacey to be gone.

    Did I just lock myself out of that quest line? I don't want to reload a save from hours ago..

    submitted by /u/ErrorPigeon
    [link] [comments]

    Scrolls and books?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    What mod does MGSO use that replaces scroll and book/journal textures when you open them? Btw, I don't use mgso and don't plan doing so any time soon.

    submitted by /u/NMcBugg59
    [link] [comments]

    Own a mine/kwama egg mine

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I seem to recall ages ago mods to own a mine and or kwama egg mine, but after some googling am coming up blank. Anyone remember something like this? I saw one for owning a farm, but I'm looking for something a little different.

    submitted by /u/atainyru
    [link] [comments]

    Any good Morrowind playthroughs/ funny videos?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I've been trying to find funny Morrowind let's play videos similar to that of Wilburgur's oblivion play through.

    submitted by /u/KordomeReddit
    [link] [comments]

    u/MaiaLiz meet me in the South wall Cornerclub. We need to talk.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Why is my destruction red/damaged?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    I noticed this happening after I got the corprus disease (I've cured it now), I don't have any debuffs or anything. It's not any of my equipped items, I went through all of them multiple times. It's not diseases, I've cast multiple spells for cure blight/common and went to shrines (they told me I didn't have anything). I know there's restore attribute spells, but to my knowledge, there aren't any restore skills, are there?

    Does anyone know why this is happening? Is it a hidden debuff, or a bug or something?

    P.S. I also noticed that my unarmored skill is also 101 (1 higher, was at 100), for no reason as well. I don't know if they are connected. And I'm not using any mods or anything besides the code patch.

    submitted by /u/blue_sock1337
    [link] [comments]

    Help with modding (Better Heads and Westleys Head Replacer)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    So I downloaded better heads a bit ago and then for some reason also downloaded Westleys Head Replacer, and now whenever I try and start my new game (just re-downloaded morrowind) and scroll through the race menu at character creation I get errors that the meshes don't load correctly, but it's for mesh names that don't match those in the game files. do I have to completely reinstall morrowind and redo all those mods or is there another fix? do I need to rename all of the mesh files to revert what Westleys mod did? Any help is greatly appreciated, this has brought me a lot of frustration Edit: Credit to u/Sigourn for the help (I could not have figured this out on my own) For anyone who is also having this issue what happened was: I had downloaded Tamriel Data as a prerequisite for Tamriel Rebuilt (which I didn't download). After downloading it I registered the BSA file and activated the esm for Tamriel Data, and here's the rest of the explanation in Sigourn's words 1. Tamriel_Data.esm was trying to load files that weren't registered. 2. By disabling Tamriel_data.esm, it is no longer trying to load missing files. 3. By properly registering the files and enabling Tamriel_Data.esm, it loads them just fine and the errors are gone. Hopefully someone learns from my mistakes and is saved a couple hours of frustration. Happy hunting!

    submitted by /u/Tricky-Green6523
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment