• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Morrowind Sunset on the Bitter Coast

    Morrowind Sunset on the Bitter Coast


    Sunset on the Bitter Coast

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    After the revelation on the Alits....I had to

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Alits have eyes. My life has been a lie.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    If you wanna be my lover

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    You just enter any room and they be on your face like: I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN, IT'S SUCH AN HONOR TO MEET YOU

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I'm trying Tamriel Rebuilt for the first time and really enjoying it.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    I made a female nord because why not be a valkyrie-type character. Immune to frost and 50% resist to shock is also great.

    I'm not buying any training, or alchemy ingredients, and trying to avoid any kind of powerleveling. I don't sleep as soon as I can level but rather I wait until I finish whatever it is I'm doing. At the moment, that's Fighter's Guild stuff in the new lands and while I still manage to complete the things, shit is rough.

    Then at some point I encounter this high elf who wants to kill me and the mother fucker called me a snowman. I assume that's just a generic insult based on my race but in all the years I've played this, I'd never heard anyone say that.

    I love it.

    submitted by /u/Squagio
    [link] [comments]

    Question about unarmored

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Will it not work at all if I equip the icecap? Jist got it and would like to sport it. Have a conjurer build focused on unarmored and did not spec light armor. Hoping I can get away with this!

    submitted by /u/jsventoragd
    [link] [comments]

    Any mod that gets rid of/reduces chance to stunlock enemies?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Maybe I just made my char too powerful with efficient leveling, but Im still 80 agility at level 20. Im fighting Dremora and it's just stagger after stagger, honestly doesn't feel like they have a fair chance. I am at difficulty slider slightly up (around 20), but I'd rather not get 1 hit if I put it at 100, I just want them to be able to actually put up a fight.

    A mod that, preferably, reduces the success of staggering an enemy would be very nice right now.

    submitted by /u/Slavilavi
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good build for a new character?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Character creation sheet After a failed mage build as my first morrowind character today, I'm wondering if this redguard swordsman character is a good starting build?

    submitted by /u/onlythestrangestdog
    [link] [comments]

    A question about guilds

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    I'm getting a good pc I'm about a month and morrowind is one of my top games to play, but I've heard that you can't do some of the factions if you do others (for example you can't do morag tong if you do the mages guild because you must kill the leader of the mages guild for a morag tong quest, I don't know if this is true its just and example, and yes I do know the great houses are exclusive) does anyone know of any good lists or can provide a list, it would be really helpful.

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/EatingDrywall
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    1. I'm trying to mod Morrowind; The sixth house and other mods won't register.
      Please direct me to how I can fix this.
      I'm not a fan of the new Nexues shit.
    submitted by /u/GrindcoreNinja
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions for a new start after a decade or more of not playing.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    First off, wow I am amazed that so many people continue to enjoy this beautiful game! I haven't played in a long long time. I would like the best looking, immersive, lore friendly, experience this time around. I have followed u/Teralitha's advice on this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Morrowind/comments/hq66d3/morrowind_goty_mods/fxwp70l?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x . Is there a list or compilation of mods any of you would like to suggest I install in addition? I don't want mods that make the game easier at all, if anything make it more challenging. I really want to loose myself and role play in this fantasy world as if it were real. Through sights, sounds, compelling dialogue mods, and diverse characters. I love survival, realism, and working for everything I do(i.e. no cheats or exploits). I don't mind quest add on mods or additional buildings or homes , as long as there are no game breaking or over the top rewards in them. Thank you u/Teralitha for you recent and extremely helpful comment(especially the video), and thank you to anyone who takes time to read and/or answer this excited adventurer's questions!

    submitted by /u/lovemyson2017
    [link] [comments]

    So why offer to give me directions in the first place Daras?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Chinese localization need help

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    example 1 example 2 Just like what I showed in the picture , I translatedthe different choice (the red words) in dialogue andthe "topic" , but when I click the red words it comeout the same wrong sentence and have no reflectwhen I click goodbye. I don't know how to solve thatdo anyone know that? I do need help. (I have posted a same text in r/tes3mods but no one reply me ,do anyone know something about my question?)

    submitted by /u/wingmoval
    [link] [comments]

    Lost location

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    So a couple of years ago when I first played morrowind I walked into a trapdoor in the ground (kind of like a cellar). When you entered i remember there was this rectangular pool of shallow water with a spike coming out of the ground in the middle like a shrine of some sort. When I left the location my health immediately started draining and I died.

    Based on previous elder scrolls experience I immediately assumed it turned me into a vampire so I didn't come back to it because I was uninterested at the time in becoming a vampire.

    Now I can't even find it again in game. There are a few things that I remember that may help:

    1. I am pretty sure it was a trap door just sitting out in the open next to a house or wall. Which is why I took damage when leaving.

    2. It has to be a place you can reach very early on, like basically right off of the boat. I am 90% sure it was in Seyda Neen. I was stuck as a vampire so I just started over, thats how early it was.

    submitted by /u/Funpimped
    [link] [comments]

    Dual wielding mods?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I was wondering if there are any good mods for two weapon fighting in Morrowind. I'm going to try mods after I beat the vanilla main story. I'm level 18 right now and I've been focused on leveling rather than questing right now.

    submitted by /u/Seraphofsongs
    [link] [comments]

    How picky are factions in recruiting?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    So this is my first playthrough of Morrowind and im wondering... Do factions not recruit you if you're are a certain class? So for example I'm a pretty tanky Crusader, will that affect my ability to join the Morag Tong? Same goes for joining the Telvanni. I know that if you are in a certain faction others won't recruit you so im just wondering how picky they actually are.

    submitted by /u/elderscrollalcoholic
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying pop-ups

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    I've completed the STEP project, but pop-ups appear, even when I prevented them in the .ini. Is there a way to fix the errors or just completely remove the pop-ups? (Visually, nothing is wrong with my game.)

    submitted by /u/PipDawg
    [link] [comments]

    Your favourite role-playing character

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I'm curious about what you all like to play as and the way you become one with the world. My favourite kind of character in all the games is the imperial pilgrim-scholar as it incentives extreme exploration and lore researching. For it i use light or medium armour, long blades and spears and misc magic like alteration and restoration to ease travelling. I never get bored playing such a character in any of the games as if you can make sense about it, you can di anything. Become a daedra worshiper? Sure. Serve the empire in order to bring "civilisation"? works as well.

    submitted by /u/romulus08
    [link] [comments]

    Quest mod suggestions?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Any tips before I begin my game?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    How big is Morrowind/Vvardenfell?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    From a lore perspective that is, For example how many in game kilometers/miles would the distance from seyda neen to balmora be (as the crow flys)? In the game, the walk takes like 10 minutes tops meaning all of Vvardenfell would be the size of a very small town if it was to scale.

    submitted by /u/ebrithil110
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment