• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Morrowind The greatest game ever made

    Morrowind The greatest game ever made


    The greatest game ever made

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Trim'Gruob in the ashpit/asspit (OC made by me using mouse)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    What Should I Be Aiming for on Level-Up?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Hey there, new player here. Level ups are super weird in this game to me (came from Skyrim, don't judge lol) and I'm a little confused. I'm assuming it's a bit unrealistic to get a +5 in everything I choose every level. What is the bare minimum I should get to before level-up? Any other leveling advice would be appreciated as well, I'm very confused.

    submitted by /u/Smidgerening
    [link] [comments]

    Help I keep getting destroyed

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    So I'm on the fighters guild quest where you have to go to the Caldera Ebony Mine and kill the Telvanni Agents. However, every time I try to go in the mine, the three bastards inside are waiting for me at the door and stunlock me until I'm dead. I use heavy armor and a spear (Silver Flameskewer)and/or axe (Steel Battle axe). How can I beat these guys? Will I just have to wait until I'm stronger?

    submitted by /u/deaconofthedeep
    [link] [comments]

    Funny: AI and Pickpocketing.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Disclaimer: I have no idea which flair to use and if it's a mod that had caused the below-mentioned AI behavior, but that doesn't make what happened any less humorous.

    So, my proud Argonian Monk — a glorified Clerk of the East Empire Company — is sent by Falco to confront the shifty Factor: Carnius.

    After a quick Divine Intervention, my Argonian heads up the stairs and calls Carnius out. He responds predictably enough: by drawing his ebony mace and attempting to cave my monk's skull in. She counters his swing and decks him in the face, knocking him down. Carnius's (most likely beleaguered) assistant, Constance, idly watches from the sidelines.

    As Carnius lays on the floor, wheezing, the monk decides to go through his pockets and finds 10 Exclusive Healing Potions. Delighted, she quickly takes them and puts them into her bag.

    Many things happen at once.

    Shouts "stop, thief!" echo through the fort. Constance rushes into the room and tries to throttle the monk. Confused as to why he is attacking her now, the monk defends herself and punches Constance, throwing him off his feet too. The assistant collapses on top of his Factor.

    Pausing, the monk cursorily checks her record and is astonished to find that she has "gained" the bounty of over 4000 septims (the price of all 10 Exclusive Potions of Healing). Moreover, she has been expelled from the East Empire Company on an exceedingly short notice.

    Perplexed but undaunted, the monk finishes off both Carnius and Constance, goes through their belongings and takes off. The fort's guards are scrambling; the Argonian hoofs past them before they can react and takes the boat back to Raven Rock.

    At Raven Rock, she reports to Falco. Falco, upon learning about Carnius's demise, promptly names this clerk the new Factor of the EEC.

    "Thank you, Falco! Do you have any other assignments for me?" she asks him.

    Falco falters. "I'm sorry, but I cannot give you any more assignments as you were fired from the EEC. But, if you're curious, I know a few influential people who can rehire you for 5000 septims."

    The monk glances at her savings. "Very well, here's your money, can you please reinstate me?"

    Falco smiles. "Yes, you are now rehired. Welcome back!"

    The Argonian returns the favor. "Now can you please tell me what's my next assignment?"

    The man snorts defensively. "Oh, no-no. I wouldn't order our new Factor around. Come back later when the last phase of the colony's construction is finished."

    At this, the befuddled monk shuffles off, wondering what Falco did with those 5000 septims of hers... She downs 5 bottles of Sujamma and passes out.

    PS: Morrowind is a great game. 10/10, would be fired for pawing the NPC who repeatedly attacked me first.

    submitted by /u/CepheiHR8938
    [link] [comments]

    The Dunmer, as a society, are directly responsible for the eruption of Red Mountain on the grounds of pure negligence.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Consider the following.

    Baar Dau is supported by Vivec's magic. Vivec and the rest of the Tribunal are dead or vanished after the events of Morrowind in 3E 427. The Oblivion Crisis would end the era 6 years later in 3E 433.

    In 4E 5 Baar Dau falls, destroying the city of Vivec and causing Red Mountain to erupt which in turn destroys Vvardenfell.

    Between 3E 427 and 4E 5 the Dunmer had a solid decade to build some kind of support under Baar Dau and they didnt. Its not like they didn't know it was Vivec's magic supporting it, and now that Vivec was gone it shouldnt take a genius to figure out it wont be floating forever.

    Instead of just building another canton underneath it for support they let their entire society be destroyed by a falling rock.

    Edit: several replies have pointed out why this solution wouldnt work, y'all can shut it.

    Someone more helpful provided a better solution.

    Why didnt they just break it down into tiny bits? Clearly they were able to carve out an office building inside it so its not indestructible. Just carve it down till its all gravel.

    submitted by /u/MrHorseHead
    [link] [comments]

    any enemy with paralyze is fukin me up . i get paralyzed by every hit . im just frozen there while he chops me up till im dead . what do i do ?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Music mod?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Is there a mod that gives Morrowind dungeon music? It seems jarring to be in a dark dank dungeon with the normal Morrowind music playing. Also it would be cool if there was a mod that gave Dagoth ur, Hircine, and Almalexia their own boss themes

    submitted by /u/Joedore435
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to the game after a decade. Help me Chargen.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Well, maybe not so much help with chargen. But in the very least, help me choose a race and a class.

    I grew up on the Elder Scrolls series starting with Arena. In fact, I believe it was the first game I ever owned, played, and finished. Being a child of the nineties, I remember when Morrowind came out and it was a big deal. I think my dad and I must have spent hours on this game. He tended toward combat types and I had my Breton/High Elf magic users.

    After playing Skyrim and Oblivion, I took some time for retrospection and I've decided as far as story, Morrowind just has a better edge. So I've been lurking in this community for some time. Now that I'm in the market for a new computer, I bit the bullet and purchased Morrowind from steam.

    I want to try to immerse myself as much in the roleplay of the story so I have been contemplating which paths to go. Of course, it is fun to just go through the game with the console and cheat, but I want to play this rather slow and methodical. Not sure if a Dunmer Nerevarine would be appropriate but I have considered maybe playing a Nord "legionnaire" for a change and joining the Imperial Legion to level up initially.

    Any thoughts about tackling this after a decade?

    submitted by /u/icemachineslime
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think I'm doing this right

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Hear me out - Morrowind battle royale!!!!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    "This battle royale is what ever u bring into the fight, be it a one shot weapon or a forever-missing weapon. This reflects your true skills, might and sheer will in becoming the next Grand Champion! Join us in this battle for glory, for honour - Morrowind Battle Royale!!!!" . . . . . . . . WELCOME TO THE ARENA

    submitted by /u/bignutonthebus
    [link] [comments]

    Build?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Just got morrowind what build should i do?

    submitted by /u/Sir_taco_eater
    [link] [comments]

    First time player question

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    First time with this game. And was wondering. As a mage, should I be leveling up my skills with custom training spells? Or just jump into the story? I'm only level 4 (from spell training, and have completed the balmora mage guild quests, and am now in the next mage guild. But I'm worried that I may be proceeding to far into guild quests for my low level.

    submitted by /u/Soburn
    [link] [comments]

    How should I role play?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Im bad at roleplaying and making stuff up for my character. I am play as a magical thief type character. I use illusion to weaken my enemies, then kill them with a bound bow or bound short blade. I also gave my character speechcraft so she can be a smooth talker and mercantile so she can make and sell potions. She also has security and sneak. I made her a dark elf because I love dark elves and because morrowind is hone of dark elves. I know she's supposed to be an Outlander though. What back story should I associate with her? She's basically a sneaky mage. What type of characters and backstories should I play in the future? Im not a fan of warrior type characters.

    submitted by /u/Lil_Doll404
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment