• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Morrowind (OC) Real Sad-God Hours

    Morrowind (OC) Real Sad-God Hours


    (OC) Real Sad-God Hours

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    This is gonna be fun, i hope.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Started playing just a few weeks ago and have been glued to the game ever since. Here's my character, Nararyne Varevel. (Sorry for low quality)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    The streets of Vivec

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    I hate these narrow bridges

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Dunmeri girl by phoenixz38

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Loving the RP opportunities.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    I'm replying Morrowind again for the nth time. God I love this game, easily the best of TES games!

    My character started as a random Breton with random skills. I didn't go with a class. My Breton was deported to Vvardenfell as a common Joe with no idea where his path will lead. As skills I chose longsword, light armor, athletics, speechcraft, and a few random magic ones.

    I was dropped of in Seyda Neen and told to find this cassius guy. So I headed in that direction (to Balmora) and found an smugglers cave along the way. Interested in some loot, I explored and came across some slaves. WHA? Didn't the empire outlaw slavery? So I freed the slaves and went to find cassius.

    Finally getting there, I proceeded to bitch about this slavery thing. He told me that a guy of my inexperience couldn't tackle a problem of this magnitude, that I should join a guild to get a foothold on this island. So I wonder about balmora, enjoying the sights, and what do I find? The Mages Guild.

    Following cassius' advice, I walk in the door and, sheepishly say "erm... I wanna... Be a wizard..." Some highty tighty elf snorted at me and said "Fine. Go find the khajit downstairs. He'll sort you out."

    Next thing I know, I'm exploring the countryside, looking for flowers.

    A week or so later, I'm getting impatient. I've got a cause to fight for, so I go back to the highty tighty elf and explain. "Look." I say. "there's slaves, here, and I have a problem with that."

    Once again, he snorts and says that if I'm such a law abiding citizen, I should join the Imperial Legion. They'll sort me out.

    So I leave the guild house and adventure all the way to Gnidis to join the army. They tell me that I gotta wear this armor, call them 'sir', and fight battles. No way, Jose! He is offended by my 'cowardice' and tells me to get out of his sight. Try the imperial cult, there's no room for pacifists in the army.

    So I find my way to ebonheart, and these clergymen sympathize with my problem. They offer to help me out, but in the mean time, I should run some errands. So I spend the next couple of months being a clergy member. By this time, I've had many adventures. I frequently check in with the Mages to hone my magic skills, and I'm becoming quite a formidable fighter. I've plundered many tombs, killed many smugglers, and freed many slaves. One of those slaves finally mentions the Twin Lamps.

    FINALLY! A lead on my personal quest! I hurry back to the cult to ask the oracle about it. He says he's never heard of it... But try asking the Earthly Delights club in Suran.

    I eagerly trek the long distance to Suran. And, praise the Nine! I hear House Hlaalu has ties to the Twin Lamps.

    So I find myself back in balmora, in the rain. Standing at the entrance to the Hlaalu Manor. I excitedly reach up to knock on the door, as I feel my quest is only beginning...

    You just can't find RP like this anywhere!

    submitted by /u/mtgfirby
    [link] [comments]

    Hrisskar Flat-Foot engages in the weekly “Let’s shake down Fargoth” ritual (3E 427)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    First play through ever!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Hey guys so as the title says this is going to be my first time playing Morrowind,I don't have any friends who are as interested in TES as I am to share my excitement with so I thought I'd share it here :P

    I've read a bunch of the beginners tips from this sub whilst trying to avoid spoilers.
    If any of y'all wanna drop some basic tips without too many spoilers much appreciated!

    I have played oblivion and recently played through the dragonborn dlc of skyrim, the alien environment of the dunmer left me wanting more! Going to try playing through with no mods first and really persist through the difficulties of it! Wish me luck!

    submitted by /u/Andytheduck02
    [link] [comments]

    TES Legends: Seyda Neen Courier by Bjorn Hurri

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Aight what did I do to the ordinators?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    K im just in Vivec for the first time and the ordinators all hate me, why? Is it because im not from Vivec? They all call me scum and one called me disgusting? Do they just hate everyone? Is this something they just do? Great game tho

    submitted by /u/elderscrollalcoholic
    [link] [comments]

    Guess who got top spot?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Modding Fetish

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    I'm probably in the tiny minority of people who plays TES games (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim) without the use of any mods... Which makes me feel kinda awkward when I visit any type of "forum" dedicated to TES since around 70% of all posts are about mods.

    After seeing to what lengths some people go with their mods, I just started calling it a fetish. I've encountered people who modded their games so much, they could be completely different games at this point. I wanted to ask why? Why so many people seem not be able to play those games without heavy mods?

    I was always on the opposite side of the spectrum when it comes to mods, don't want to say that I was disgusted by them but that's the best way I can describe it. I think that the only games I've ever played with mods were Heroes of Might and Magic III and Warcraft games. Other than that, vanilla all the way.

    submitted by /u/Mr_J-Wood
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing Morrowind for 10 years and now I'm trying Skyrim...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I just can't get into it. I've given it a couple solid tries with different character builds. Maybe it's all the nostalgia, the loss of familiarity, the change of game mechanics, I don't know. I do want to get in to Skyrim, I love the lore and want to try more Elder Scroll games beside Morrowind... so do any of you lovely Morrowind fans have some advice for a first time Skyrim player to get more enjoyment out of it? Maybe specific quests to seek out or some tips on game mechanics?

    submitted by /u/krustayshun
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do for my character?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    The second episode of the new adventures of my first starter character, my redguard Cyrus. I've only played Oblivion and Skyrim before this, so I don't know what to do before starting on the big quests. Like the main quest and fighters guild. I want to level up a bit and just overall get some more experience, but not get lost or die by adventuring out into the wilderness. Or is that just how it has to be?

    submitted by /u/onlythestrangestdog
    [link] [comments]

    How long can Carnius Magius regenerate health?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I am stuck on this boss battle (the one after confronting Carnius about the Skaal) in the Bloodmoon questline because Carnius keeps on regenerating health until I run out of potions, then he one-shot kills me with his Stalhrim mace even though I have the Lord's Mail and the Chrysamere. How did you all manage to defeat Carnius, and how many health potions did you need?

    submitted by /u/passengerpigeon20
    [link] [comments]

    So there were never any werewolves involved.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Have never played a TES game before and I really like my Tojay Khajiit rogue

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Just a normal day in Morrowind

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Any way to make the day night cycle more meaningful?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    It's really nice exploring Morrowind during different times and weather but there is zero reason why I shouldn't just fast forward to the day because during night time my view is very restricted. Same with storms. Is there a mod or something that forces you to stick with the current time/weather? In Witcher 3 I use a mod that makes meditating cost resources making resting not used for skipping night time.

    submitted by /u/albanshqiptar
    [link] [comments]

    Can i get some morrowind fashion tips lol

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment