• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Morrowind Got the urge to start a new longterm build and decided to draw my character, a dunmer witchblade in a suit of bound armor, well my take on morrowind bound armor.

    Morrowind Got the urge to start a new longterm build and decided to draw my character, a dunmer witchblade in a suit of bound armor, well my take on morrowind bound armor.


    Got the urge to start a new longterm build and decided to draw my character, a dunmer witchblade in a suit of bound armor, well my take on morrowind bound armor.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Uncle Crassius

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I think we all can agree

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Wait, that's illegal

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Thanks to quarantine I completed all factions I could on one character. Completionist urges satisfied.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Caius Cosades right after being redeployed (3E427, colorized)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Franz was an essential character

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Putting bound cuirass as a constant effect enchant on your shirt is such a good idea

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    I'm playing a Breton Atranoch wizard rn and it's so good. I decided to go heavy armor so that I could wear wraithgaurd when the time comes. I also completely accidentally found the mask of clavicus vile after going to wrong place for a mage's guild quest.

    Not having to deal with the huge weight of a heavy armor cuirass has saved me so much headache. I also have been using bound spear. Bound armor and weapons in general are really powerful. And they are really cheap as far as constant effects go in enchanting. I think it only cost me 10k to put bound cuirass on the exquisite shirt.

    The only downside is I can't enchant my own cuirass and that my shirt's enchantment is taken up. As well as the most obvious downside, the hassle of making a golden saint grand soul gem.

    submitted by /u/Cave-Bunny
    [link] [comments]

    Here is a screenshot of my spellbook, hope you try some spells for yourself.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    About Dagoth Ur's Questions

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Dagoth Ur asks the player about what they'll do with the Heart of Lorkhan. We have four answers to this question: 1. Make myself a god. 2. Complete Akulakhan. 3. Share the Heart. 4. I have my own, secret plan for the Heart. My question is, were these originally meant to be the developer's way of letting the players choose their own ending, like in Daggerfall? Because in the final product our only option is to remove the enchantments from the Heart so nobody can use it anymore, destroying Akulakhan and rendering the gods mortal.

    submitted by /u/Wildebur
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Mod: Sexual Harassment Remover

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Eruption of The Red Mountain

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Imperials on a visit to Balmora, shortly after taking the wrong turn towards Council Club

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Journey to the East or In the Land of the Dark Elves A Journal of the Travels of Vinccer Melilippe in Morrowind. (Part 2)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Nothing to see here. Just a stroll through the ole Ashlands.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Isometric fanart

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    OpenMW Mod to make female argonians wear male clothing?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    I'm using better clothes (and better robes) and it makes my argonian magically grow breasts. The morrowind code patch has an option to force female argonians to wear male clothing. Is there such a mod for OpenMW?

    submitted by /u/helpmypoorargonian
    [link] [comments]

    I need help progressing in the Main Quest, Mehra Milo won’t talk to me about the prophecies and dissident priests

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Hey guys! So this is my first playthrough of Morrowind, and I'm absolutely loving it so far. However, I'm stuck. I'm at the point in the Main Quest where I just went to Urshilaku Camp and Nibani Maesa told me to find the lost prophecies. I reported back to Caius, who told me to infiltrate the Sixth House base, and also said that Mehra Milo would have information about how to locate the lost prophecies.

    I went to Vivec to do some guild quests and talk to her, but when I did, she only told me that I needed to give Progress of Truth to Caius. I looked in my pack guar and found that I still had my copy of it. Did I not give it to Caius? I still managed to progress through the quest anyway.

    So, is there something wrong here, or am I not supposed to meet with her yet until later in the quest line? I'd really appreciate any feedback! :-)

    submitted by /u/majesticmanatee8
    [link] [comments]

    Hit a slump in the game, what should I do?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Hi! I just got past the point of the game where there is the huge loredump of sorts after saving Mehra. After seeing all the things I'll have to do (what I can guess at least by reading the journal), it honestly just made me sit there and think "oh no". I don't want to drag myself through the main quest, so what should I do in the meantime?

    submitted by /u/Vyuprax
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone continued after killing a main quest NPC?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    If so, what happened? I've played the game, and still do, since release, but have never kept going. I assume you can do everything else, but you can't fulfil the prophesy......can you

    submitted by /u/a1stickleback
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any mods that let me play in 2560 1440?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Seriously. I can't stand having my screen with black bars on it.

    submitted by /u/da5384
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a level cap in Morrowind and what level is expected to beat the game?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! Right now I have a lvl 9 Nord a monk inspired class and I was wondering what level I should be around to beat the game. I haven't gone to look for the dwemer puzzlebox but I've been mostly doing thieves guild and fighters guild for the fun of it.

    Another thing I wonder is that are people using magic items to get stats above 100?

    submitted by /u/Seraphofsongs
    [link] [comments]

    Blind Let's Play Morrowind - The Daedroth Hrevlesuu!!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    How to make a character non hostile?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    I accidentally stole Caius' crack pipe, and now he won't stop trying to murder me. My last save is from a long time ago. How do I get him to calm tf down?

    submitted by /u/Mo_Salad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment