• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Morrowind I made the small container that is everyone's first lockpicking experience!

    Morrowind I made the small container that is everyone's first lockpicking experience!


    I made the small container that is everyone's first lockpicking experience!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Walking from Seyda Neen to Molag Mar with my low-level Bosmer was not a good idea - He's out of arrows and can't swing a mace to save his life.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Another Night In Pelagiad

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    21 beyond measure, outlander.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Caius isn’t a skooma addict.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    He's an undercover blade agent. Why do people keep saying he's a junkie? It's clearly an undercover disguise.

    submitted by /u/Mordheim1999
    [link] [comments]

    I'm going to kill vivec while wearing his face

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Wait, what?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Enjoying a peaceful evening swim, seconds before being harassed by a bunch of slaughterfish

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Dratha, are you ok?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Tried to do a little Dagoth Ur and Nerevarine art

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Potion of Cure Paralysation

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Does anybody know of any merchants that sell this? I need some for a quest and can't find information on the internet about sources.

    submitted by /u/passengerpigeon20
    [link] [comments]

    You guys will get to make decision on what happens what should this persons name be

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Is the Atronach/Savior’s Hide combo that good?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    My character has both the Wombburn effects from the Atronach sign (50% chance to absorb spells) and the 60% Resist Magicka effect from the Cuirass of the Savior's Hide. I'm in the mid-late game and I find myself being constantly hit with spells. I figure that having both of theses constant effects, I should only have a 20% chance of being effected by spells, not even considering my Willpower (48) as a factor (50 + 60% of 50 = 80 and vice versa). I'm not sure which effect comes first, but either way I feel like either way I should not be getting hit with as many spells as I am. I do not know most of the core mechanics so please correct me if I'm wrong in some of these calculations. I'm just trying to figure out why I'm taking so much magic damage. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Vengeful__Vivec
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a Dunmer lore run through. What factions/majors/minors would best suit a full immerive RPG run?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    This happened, and I hate it

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    'Accidentally' discovered a new way to kill someone without getting reported

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    I was standing at the silt strider in balmora and had just saved the game with 1 ebony dart in my hand.

    After I saved I thought I'd have some fun, so I threw it at one of the dunmer on the roof. He came running over and started hitting me with his spear. I killed him and nothing was reported, nobody reacted.

    So I tested it again. I loaded my save to get my dart back. I was still at the silt strider and there was another dunmer citizen standing right next to a hlaalu guard on the bridge. I threw the dart and hit him, the guard didn't react and the dunmer I hit ran off to the temple. I chased him and he pulled out his dagger and hit me, so I killed him. And again no response or report.

    TL:DR So it seems to me if you dart someone from far away and let them hit you 'first' you can 'retaliate' with no repercussions.

    I have no idea of this is already a known thing, but I just discovered it and wanted to share in case it's easier than taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt

    submitted by /u/Sandshrrew
    [link] [comments]

    Restore Vanilla Faces

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    I was installing some mods this afternoon and luckily when I started the game up everything worked, but unfortunately one of the mods added in better faces, which make the characters look disturbing to me. I just want to put the original faces back in place, is this possible?

    submitted by /u/AfternoonTeaWithMrB
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get morrowind?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Played Skyrim, loved it, is getting morowind worth it?

    submitted by /u/rat-chef
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment