• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Morrowind Is that all you think I'm worth?

    Morrowind Is that all you think I'm worth?


    Is that all you think I'm worth?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Fields of Kummu Shrine (oils on 10cm plywood)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    They don't make games like tes 3 anymore

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Yesterday I passed the Third Trial for the first time. What an amazing experience this game is. [Art by me]

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    So, I began to play a few days ago with MGXE installed. And I'm impressed by the beauty of the environments, especially the sky. I can spend several minutes just gazing at the stars, the sunrise or the sunset and take some beautiful screenshots. Like this one, taken on the Mount Kand.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    How I feel waiting for a shopkeeper to look away so I can steal some fancy armor from his counter

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Hotties Of Morrowind #34

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Figured I’ll try to ask a larger community as well

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    How Many Days in Your Current Game?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    My character Dolsa is on day 277. She has finished the Morrowind and Tribunal main quests and is now doing the Bloodmoon main quest. She goes back to Vvardenfell every week or so to work on her stronghold. A lot has been accomplished in less than a year.

    I'm curious about how fast you guys go in this game.

    submitted by /u/Chonan_Akira
    [link] [comments]

    Adamantium Ceremonial Armor is such a good looking mod!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    How to play Morrowind for the first time?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Hi, I've recently wanted to try out Morrowind for the first time, and honestly I don't know what the hell is going on here. The game seems rather unfriendly, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, and I can't understand how everything really works.

    For example, I was just walking out of the starting town, I've talked to some NPC about a cave with slaves in there, I came deeper down into the cave, and while I killed the guy in front of the first door who had the key pretty easily, after I've got to the mage who's in lower part of the cave, I've got my ass handed right back to me, and I can't understand how does this fighting system work.

    After resting outside of the cave restoring my HP and fatigue, some random assassin came to me, and again I've been killed without understanding did I even deal damage to that guy.

    I am a bit spoiled by the new games, I'll admit that right away, but I like a lot of older games, and Morrowind is the one that I really want to like. So, can anyone give me some advises or guides for me to get an understanding how to play it?

    P.S. Sorry if my English isn't great, not my native language.

    submitted by /u/Auzzey0
    [link] [comments]

    Im early on but have alot of expensive items (4000-10.000) that im willing to sell, where can i find the best vendor to buy all this gear?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    How can you kill a god

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    NPCs not attacking when I taunt them?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Which one would you be most interested to play?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    1. https://mwcct.com/?build=21125k7cbdfgo031

    2. https://mwcct.com/?build=00045187hmfe90o9

    3. https://mwcct.com/?build=60035251gm4603dc

    Three different builds I've been playing around with. Which one looks like the most fun to you?

    submitted by /u/ovekevam
    [link] [comments]

    Luck and personality very low, help!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    My luck and personality are at 0 and 5 respectively, how do I change it? On the stats menu the numbers for them are red, I might have an active effect but I don't think so

    submitted by /u/unoreversethanos
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind + all dlc (including maps)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Hey, im a huge morrowind from the netherlands and i really want all the maps from the game. I hope someone has all 3 maps (morrowind, solstheim and the tribunal map) I want them as 3 maps btw because the map with al 2 dlcs on it looks less cool IMO. If someone want to sell them to me or has a tip or a link where i can buy them it would be really aprecitated. Im willing to pay 50 euro for them (or higher). 50 euro is 56 dollar btw. Thanks and hope you all have a wonderfull day/night!

    submitted by /u/swipth
    [link] [comments]

    Hotties Of Morrowind #33

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment