• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Morrowind Skoomba

    Morrowind Skoomba


    Skoomba

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Stumbled across some old Xbox screenshots. This was a sick find. Ennbjof’s Nord Burial. Discovered without following the quest that leads you here. So. many. treasures.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Me and the boys on our way to Fara's Hole in the Wall

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    It's still amazing to me that you can get such an old game looking like this...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Journey to the northlands

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    "The Ashlands are the dry, inhospitable wastelands surrounding the lower slopes of Red Mountain."

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Daedric ruins appreciation post

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus travels to Mournhold and meets his doppelgänger

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Trying to figure out my first build, does this combo make any sense? Any glaring mistakes? I'm trying to go stealth but so I can still hold my own in a fight. Is it worth it to do destruction instead of mysticism?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Captured this beauty during one of my last binges. I’ve only ever seen those planets/moons this clear maybe a handful of times in my nearly 20 years of gameplay. Always in the same spot and once it was marked as a red dot on my mini map. Located in that north-eastern canyon.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    From Sheogorad / Southwest from Rotheran

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Daedric Shrine of Kerrigan?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Afternoon in Mournhold

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Imperial Cult - Oracle Quests

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I've felt over the years less folks may have done the Imperial Cult questline than say the Fighters or Mages Guild ones. Could be wrong and who knows.

    But I simply just say — having done a few play throughs in the past... I've neglected this as well and WOW these Oracle quests are superbly written and the destinations and goals are awesome. While the initial IC quests are fetch/etc, these later ones are just another level of Morrowind awesome.

    I encourage the questing / this line. Tremendous.

    submitted by /u/cynalus
    [link] [comments]

    Vivec, Warrior-Poet Deity

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Todd Howard Talking About The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind from 2002

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    How do I play in 1920x1080?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I've installed graphics mods with the nexus mod manager but I can't get the game to run at a decent resolution. The opening menu caps the resolution at 1400x1050 and at a square frame. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    My mods include: -MGE XE -Morrowind Code Patch -Morrowind Enhances Textures -MWSE

    Also they aren't showing up in the plugins tab for some reason. Even after I've clicked install.

    submitted by /u/Eknowbateeb
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a Vanilla Morrowind steam folder on their GDrive?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Im trying to play morrowind on Android but I need the actual game files for it. I bought the game a few years ago but dont currently have an actual computer to get the files from. If anyone has the time to upload their own I would really appreciate that.

    submitted by /u/HolidayBluebird
    [link] [comments]

    MW Online

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Anyone got someone public servers they are running? Also if you maybe are interested in hopping in mine, shoot me a dm.

    submitted by /u/AManNamedYeffy
    [link] [comments]

    To those who use open MW, what are your top 5 mods?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I'm building out my mod list and I'd love to hear everyone's favorites!!

    submitted by /u/PA1999
    [link] [comments]

    How to Build Morrowind Character?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Just got it from the sale. Can I stealth archer the game? Can I be racist or can the npc's be racist? Can the npc's be racist if I'm the same race as them? If two racists npc's are arguing does it make me a racist to pick a side?

    submitted by /u/Eknowbateeb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment