• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Morrowind "Justice never sleeps." I drew an Ordinator as part of my second Six Fanarts pixel art!

    Morrowind "Justice never sleeps." I drew an Ordinator as part of my second Six Fanarts pixel art!


    "Justice never sleeps." I drew an Ordinator as part of my second Six Fanarts pixel art!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Another Lovely Day in Vvardenfell, Screenshot by me.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    They were made to serve

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    I have a feeling that you and I are about to become very close...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Socucius Ergalla : Ahhhhh yess weve been expecting you, The Emperor accidentally snitched on you to Helseth and now his thot-queen Almalexia is sending her army of undergound-simps to attack you because Vivec is fake news and Dagoth did nothing wrong, What do you do?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    My Stuff

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Grom is technically in his homeland of skyrim

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Imperial guards fighting Dagoth Ur with their bare fists

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Level 29, Dark elf, Battlemage whatbdo you guys think

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Grom find god dead grom kill god who killed god

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Why can't I get into this game

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I've had this game sitting in my steam library gathering dust for at least 2 years now with 5 hours on record every once in a while picking it up and dropping it after half an hour of playing. I so desperately want to like the game, almost everything I've heard about it sounds amazing. It being a truer roleplaying game. Choices having weight. Factions you join being difficult to progress through and a main quest with the most interesting antagonist in the elder scrolls series. But even with all of these things I can't get past 30 minutes of it without dropping it.

    The main argument I've heard for it is I'm a "Casual" player who doesn't like "real rpgs" and skyrim is more my taste because it's streamlined and dumbed down. I've played through games that are hard to get into before though. Sure not in the "True rpg" style morrowind is but they have their own challenges. M&B Bannerlord and Dark souls were easy for me to get into when I've heard multiple people say they're not for casual players. Sure morrowind could just be more "hardcore" but I could probably overcome that.

    I'm truly wondering why I can't get into the game. If anyone wants to make a guess or help me try again I'd truly be appreciative. Whenever I hear about the old elder scrolls games I'm in awe of the sheer quality those with passion can produce.

    I guess just for a bit of my experience: I have over 2000 hours in skyrim(mostly played with mods) but thats probably because it was my first elder scrolls game. Oblivion is among my top 5 favorite games, being the perfect mix of the "streamlining" everyone hates and the passion of the older games. My first experience with morrowind went like this. 1. pick khajiit. 2. buy spear and medium armour. 3. join fighters guild. 4. get killed by rats. 5. try again about 5 times and realize i'm not strong enough to kill those rats so drop game.

    submitted by /u/Thebestboi1212
    [link] [comments]

    Not bad for a random weapon found in the Seyda Neen lighthouse. I think Y'ffre the Storyteller is smiling upon my new playthrough.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Telvanni House (Oil on 10cm diameter plywood)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Is there any mods that mirror the 1st person view hands?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    So I can hold swords in my left hand instead of my right etc?

    submitted by /u/ReluctantCucky
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to disable the spinning idle vanity camera?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    I was hoping to record an hour long bitter coast "ambience" video but can't find a way to turn off the idle vanity camera that spins around your character after 30 seconds of inaction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MrGutty117
    [link] [comments]

    Elder Scrolls Morrowind Huawei Nova 5T Android PC Emulator Kirin 980

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    What do you think about not being able to join Dagoth Ur as the Nerevarine reincarnate ?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Some may argue that joining Dagoth would make most of the population seek to murder you and most quests would be unplayable, but lets not forget that you can become a vampire and join one of three clans which leads you to a completely (un)dead playthrough.

    Some would argue that Dagoth is the sworn enemy of the Nerevarine, but from my not so biased opinion ide say Vivec is the real villain in Nerevar's story.

    Obviously you know what my choice would be. Please comment your opinions aswell. I love talking Sixth house hypothetical.

    Edit: and also just to clarify unless not obvious, the first option is not joining the sixth house.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RSGTHennessy
    [link] [comments]

    Open-Source Unity-based Morrowind engine:

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    One my favorite little things about Morrowind is "coloring in" the map

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    As much as we all love Morrowind, one of the more common complaints with the game I hear is regarding the map. There is no way to distinguish what type of place a marked location is. You cannot zoom in further. It is also virtually unmoddable as far as I know.

    However, I always loved Morrowind's map because you got to fill the map in as you walked around Vvardenfell and Solstheim. You start the game with landmass a blank slate. It is up to you to explore the map and when you visit any particular square of the map, the game fills that square up with the particular terrain in that part of the world. It gives you the feeling of slowly uncovering the world as you journey through different locations. You can play for 50 hours and open up the map only to see only a fourth of it is filled in- with plenty more to explore. It was an immensely satisfying feeling to reach the end of the journey with a character with virtually the whole map filled in. It let you know you saw most of what there is to see in Morrowind.

    While the map may not be perfect, it really elevates the sense of exploration and vastness of the world in such a small way. Sadly I do not see too many people share these sentiments but it is something I greatly missed in the other installments of the series. It is little things like the map details that help make Morrowind so special to me.

    submitted by /u/VikingJoseph
    [link] [comments]

    How to complete the main quest

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Specifically, how to complete it if Caius and divayth fyr is dead from the beginning? Still possible?

    submitted by /u/NurulIzzaty
    [link] [comments]

    Load times are getting pretty long.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    How many ordinators are there in vivec city?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I'm considering just killing them all to make my life easier but I don't know how many I'd need to kill, and are there any consequences for wiping guards from a city? (I'd do it with taunt and wearing the helmet so I won't get a bounty)

    submitted by /u/fungidominatrix
    [link] [comments]

    Almalexia’s regret

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    what are some good mods

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    (this is an alt account of grom gr-bash) after i'm done with grom i plan on doing a play through with more mods i already have Better Dialogue Font, morrowind code patch, and Morrowind Graphics Extender i also plan on downloading Tamriel Rebuilt, and Sotha Sil Expanded

    submitted by /u/THEJONJONSON
    [link] [comments]

    Having an issue with MGE XE

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Having an issue with MGE XE

    Hi, I am having some texture issues with the MGE mod. I installed it to my Morrowind directly (used th launcher and had it do the "setup automatically" option ass suggested) and I know it is the correct way but every time I load this game I get random green blotches everywhere. I'll attach a screenshot. Any information will be helpful!

    https://preview.redd.it/04alupge7vx41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=69b1fef318cbd5ec2f5f57d1896807eb2c123933

    submitted by /u/BaleFire77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment