• Breaking News

    Monday, May 11, 2020

    Morrowind We can't expect Jiub to do all the work.

    Morrowind We can't expect Jiub to do all the work.


    We can't expect Jiub to do all the work.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    When a quest giver asks for an item you already found but you have like 1459 places where you store your items

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    What a chad

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Bye Felicia

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Grom kill karstaag

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    If you've ever wondered what would happen if you made a Constant Effect intervention item, the answer is "nothing". No endless loop, no crash :(

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Made this one for you guys

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    My pc broke and i couldn’t play morrowind anymore. So i installed it on my phone! :D

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I thought it was useless for 15 years, but Fenrick's Doorjam saved my life today

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I have finished every main quest, grom is happy

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Dagoth Ur orignally joinable?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I keep reading that early on in development the Sixth House was joinable and technology restraints led this idea to be cut. Nunerous in-game artifacts such ad the pools of forgetfulness, certain lines od dialogue, unused factions etc seem to support this however I cannot find a definitive Bethesda/developer source that confirms this. Anyone know the answer or is it just speculation?

    submitted by /u/BtownBlues
    [link] [comments]

    Walking through Solstheim be like

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Grom kidnapped by werewolf

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Today's a big day for me; take my shitty meme

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Bound Armor, what type?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    So i'm kinda new to Morrowind and i often use bound armor for my char so i dont spend carryweight on it. Does this armor count as heavy, medium,light or unarmored? Planning to make a new char and i want to level the armor faster.

    submitted by /u/Ionicle99
    [link] [comments]

    Started a new character one week ago. Now i have officially become a millionaire.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Main Quest, DLCs or just running around

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    So I'm playing Morrowind for a while but i always start a new character when im lvl 5-10. i often like to just run around and not focus at the main quest at all, like i go to balmora, get the extra money and run around and do sidequests. Is this really recommandable because sometimes through my playthroughs i reach places where i'm like „idk if im supposed to be here yet" and just never go back for the main quest. How do you guys think its better to play? Go straight for the dlcs an d kill the brotherhood or do whatever you can do on solstheim? Go kill Dagoth Ur? I just sometimes feel like I'm playing it wrong

    submitted by /u/Ionicle99
    [link] [comments]

    Is it more offensive to say “N’wah” with or without the ‘h’?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Is it?

    submitted by /u/gooberkat
    [link] [comments]

    Can't stop thinking about this

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    The dark brotherhood helmet looks like Dr Mobius from New Vegas Old World Blues

    submitted by /u/npr2002_
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with redoran hortator quest.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I have talked to all the councilors except Serethi and Venim. Serethi gives me his vote and Venim won't talk to me. The other guys just said they'd talk to the other councilors and won't give me a vote. What am I supposed to be doing here? There's zero other dialogue options with them and I could only bribe my way to getting them to just say they'd talk to the other councilors. How do I get their votes?

    submitted by /u/Zwarlie
    [link] [comments]

    Remove Mods

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Is there an easy way to remove all of my manually installed mods?

    submitted by /u/grizzlyflaps
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment