• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Morrowind Sees literally one post in this sub:

    Morrowind Sees literally one post in this sub:


    Sees literally one post in this sub:

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Grom must have a Grand and intoxicating innocence because he is going to kill a God

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    I made a potion consisting of only Corprusmeat. Four hunks, bottled perfectly.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Orc (somehow this Orc guard decided to climb onto the arch)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Peaceful time

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Grom died many time before getting cool new weapon

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    *insert unexpected battle music*

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Grom kill god

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Does anyone ever do fan art of Morrowind mods? Here's one for Sotha Sil Expanded

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Every Neravar’s childhood Crush

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Finally met the lady herself. Mighty good show!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    How come this sub doesn't have more members?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Millions of people played morrowind back in the day and even when this sub was created the game was still very popular.

    Also there are a few mods to make the game better and if are willing to, the game is still playable today (I played to it for the first time in 2016).

    So why are there so few people on this sub?

    submitted by /u/spirtomb1831
    [link] [comments]

    When this happens in your game ...

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Sup Jiubbie

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    That lady is crazy

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Played for the first time last night (ty to all who endorsed and encouraged me to try it.)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    As the title says I played Morrowind for the first time last night and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I only played long enough to do a couple fighters guild quest but that was enough to give me a positive opinion of the game so far. I thought combat would mildly frustrate me at first, but it actually gave me a good chuckle and somehow wiffing my hits added to the intensity; it made me think of playing rock em sock em robots the way you just flail your weapon and hope to hit the chin as it were. It was amusing to see my arrows disappear into an alternate reality as they flew towards my target. I'll definitely be playing more.

    submitted by /u/ActualTeddyBear
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good looking medium armors in morrowind?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Should I play Morrowind if I didn’t enjoy skyrim without mods

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    if the grammer is bad please forgive me because this is on mobile

    So I have heard of this so called Golden Age of rpg's lasting from 1997-2004 and decided to play fallout 1 and 2. I loved both of those games mainly fallout 1 because of the bleak setting. Anyway I was scolling thourgh my steam library when I realised I had Morrowind, and Deus ex 1, i'm also thinking of getting Planescape. Just to clarify the only other elder scrolls game I played was skyrim, and while I enjoyed some quests and the combat the only reason I finished it was because some mods required me to. So can I get into Morrowind if I didn't think skyrim was the best game, also out of Morrowind, Deus ex 1, or Planescape which do you think I should play. Just to add my prefrance for games I like games with intresting storylines, and well written characters.

    Sorry for this unstructered wall of text

    submitted by /u/JensonDenton
    [link] [comments]

    Blind Let’s Play Morrowind

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Can i play as stealth character?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    My question is can i play a thief properly or do i have to add some mods?

    submitted by /u/Riiiida
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment