• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Morrowind It's true though

    Morrowind It's true though


    It's true though

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:24 PM PST

    It's Not Done Yet, But I Have Very Little Commitment

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Its the little things like this why i love this game in saint olms going through the canal works looking for addhiranirr so i can get this quest done and i see a storage room so i go in and at the end of the room is a locked door so i pick it and come into a room full of bonewalkers and a shrine.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Morrowind: The weeb edition

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:54 AM PST

    When you contract Corprus but have already killed Divayth Fyr

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Punching Umbra.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Found a shirt that matched my young scrolls tee. My friend let me know the stats before I went out.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Some insects in the swamp

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Ranyon-ruhn, Molaghread (Tamriel Rebuilt)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Dusk in the swamp

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:10 AM PST

    **Morrowind Hardcore Mode** (MHC) New Version 3.24 Uploaded.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:06 PM PST

    New version uploaded.

    For experienced players, Morrowind can get to be way too easy. If you want to up your game and play a new Morrowind that is very challenging, yet fun, fair, rewarding, and free of exploits, then this mod is for you. See details inside. Check out the Before And After video for a taste of the hardcore combat. --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ImDfITj4HA

    Along with all the hardcore changes, this mod also fixes many exploits and a few bugs. It wouldnt be more challenging if the exploits were still there!
    Compatible with Morrowind Rebirth (with exceptions, see details on mod page)
    Compatible with OpenMw (So far, let me know if any issues occur)
    Also version 1.3 release of the optional compilation file, which updates graphic herbalism to the mwse version that doesnt use scripts and is compatible with Morrowind Rebirth.

    Download The Mod Here --> https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45846

    submitted by /u/Teralitha
    [link] [comments]

    My character's story

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:51 PM PST

    His name is Irykil Phaka a wood elf. His real name was Yetsu Ivore younger brother of Yikadore Ivore. Unlike his nice and older brother who was brave. Yetsu was the black sheep of the family who was manipulative, selfish, cold blooded, and stole from poor and wealthy families. His crimes caught up with him when he was 24 years old and was sentenced 18 years in prison and 6 years later he was taken from the Imperial Prison to Vvardenfell. In the game he will go through a rollercoaster of deciding if he will still be a cold blooded theif or a redemable hero.

    submitted by /u/Yikadore
    [link] [comments]

    The real life equivalent of Cliff Racers-needlessly aggressive and persistent Magpies that attack you from some distance away. They live in Australia of course

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:36 AM PST

    are there any modpacks out there specifically for openMW?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:53 PM PST

    i am planning i playing through morrowind again. i recently found out that openMW was ported to the nintendo switch. as such, i figured it was the perfect excuse to get back into one of my favorite games ever!

    while i am perfectly capable of putting together a modpack on my own, i am also lazy. modifying an already existing one would be way easier.

    if you have any suggestions, i would love to hear them! even if it is just a list of mod (hopefully with links), i can work with that.

    submitted by /u/gamefreac
    [link] [comments]

    Build advice

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:55 PM PST

    I just got my new computer and installed Morrowind! However, it's been a while and if like some advice on my build. I am a dark elf. Specialization Combat. Attributes Endurance and Agility. Major in Spear, Light Armor, illusion, alteration, Athletics. Minor in sneak, acrobatics, short blade, medium armor, speechcraft. I'm going for a roguish/vagabond type character! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/greeengoth
    [link] [comments]

    Help with MGE XE

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:40 PM PST

    So, I've just started playing Morrowind for the first time. About ten hours in, I figured I should mod it a bit just to bring it a bit more up-to-date. I looked around and found that the Morrowind Code Patch and MGE XE seemed to be ubiquitous, so I figured I'd just install those for my first play through so I wouldn't damage the vanilla feel of the game. MCP works just fine, but MGE has broken my game completely. I installed it, configured it, and got everything set. Then, I opened the launcher, clicked play, the launcher closed, and nothing else happened. The game just refuses to even launch.

    If it helps, I'm playing the GOTY edition on Steam with Windows 10. So far, the fixes I've tried have been:

    -Disabling Steam Overlay

    -Running in compatibility mode

    -Installing the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable when compatibility mode told me I needed a certain .dll

    -Uninstalling and reinstalling MGE

    -Uninstalling and reinstalling Morrowind (Completely, not just via Steam)

    -Moving Steam outside of Program Files

    -Praying

    Have any of you run into this problem? Is there any way to fix it or should I give up? Is there some alternative mod I can use to the same effect?

    submitted by /u/Lentemern
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t know if I can actually post this to this subreddit or another one, but if I can. Can anybody help me find somebody who can reproduce a game case.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:18 AM PST

    How to generate grass in Morrowind?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Hello to all Morrowind adventurers!

    After modding TES5:Skyrim for years, I now want to find out for myself, what makes Morrowind such a good RPG from the viewpoint of others. Bought the Morrowind-GOTY-edition. Read some mods and modding guides. Now I am playing around with grass-mods, because I can .. and I am interested, which one is my favo_rite.

    1. Everyone writes: Don't activate the grass mod in your ModManager [ModOrganizer2 is mine]
    2. I read on several internet-sites, that I have to load the grass-mod in "MGE EX" in the section "Distant Land" -> "Use Distant Land" (activated) -> Distant Land Generator Wizard -> "Plugin directories.." -> path-to-mod (click save) AND activate the checkbox in the plugins list of the DLGwizard ... and then "let the DLGwizard make some magic".

    Everywhere I read, that MGE EX will draw the grass.. But not for me.. So please, is there anybody out there? What I am doing wrong?

    Everytime I activate the GrassMod in the ModOrganizer2, I can see my grass in-game, but from what I read everywhere, this is the wrong way. This is not a solution for me, because then I have collision-boxes while using "Vurt's Groundcover v2dot3"

    If this is not the right place for my question from your point of view, please be gentle and tell me, where to go . .

    Thank you very much for all who want to help me.

    efadelle

    submitted by /u/efadelle
    [link] [comments]

    Lyithdonea - The Jungles of Bnay Showcase - A Morrowind Mod

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment