• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Morrowind I'm tired of your shit, Dagoth!

    Morrowind I'm tired of your shit, Dagoth!


    I'm tired of your shit, Dagoth!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    My girlfriend painted my longboard!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    A slice of history from the Imperial Library. Crazy to look back on all that happened.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Why walk when you can ride?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Most. Efficient. Architecture. Ever.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I've played Morrowind on and off since release, purchased the disc 3 times (before steam), and only now, on this most recent play-through learned that its SILT strider, not STILT strider.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    When i learned this (i saw it typed in a post) i had to jump straight into the game and see it with my own eyes.

    I'm not entirely sure about my existence anymore.

    submitted by /u/narpasNZ
    [link] [comments]

    nobody expects the Tribunal Inquisition!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Noticed this while traveling around Vivec. SVA or Almsivi.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    you'll never walk alone

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    tfw you cast almsivi intervention on your first try

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Hortator and Nerevarine

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Hello folks,

    I've been playing Morrowind for the first time now and I've become hortator of the three houses and am called Nerevarine by all the Ashlander tribes, yet Danso Indules still refuses to talk to me unless I've become said hortator. Is this a bug or am I just missing something?

    submitted by /u/UrinalPissbert
    [link] [comments]

    I used to hate Morrowind but now I love it. I don't really know what changed but my most recent attempt at trying it has been great.I just wanted to talk to people about it. Please share with me your stories and experiences :) pic is the last boss I think? I was levitating around and found him.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Spear wizard build for a noob?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    I'm very noob, trying to work my way down from Oblivion; I want to use spears because they're cool and also this is the only game you can use them in, but I also mainly want to be a wizard so I can go through the house Telvanni questline (there's something uniquely morrowind about that faction that has my attention). I really just want to see the sights of morrowind and do a lot of different quests and stuff so I need a build that isn't going to railroad me into being some difficult and stupid to play. Can I make a spear wizard work? What armor should I work off? What skills/race/sign should i choose?

    submitted by /u/RoadTheExile
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended Let's Plays/walkthroughs?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Specifically, I'm looking for a playthrough that achieves as close to 100% completion as possible. I'd prefer someone who's experienced with the game, but I can tolerate a noob if it's my only option. Number of vids don't matter, and I don't mind if there's no commentary. Normally, I wouldn't be asking this, but my second playthrough (my attempt at "100%") is going horribly, and I just want to move on to Oblivion, but not before I see that "100%" playthrough.

    submitted by /u/mariosmentor
    [link] [comments]

    Who thinks that some beast races look great with their ears clipping out of a helmet/hat like this?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I made splash screen replacers using the stylized art of Alexey Rudikov. (with permission from the artist of course).

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Received critical damage

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    I was fighting some dwemer machine, running away from it as it chased me when it hit me and did a ton of damage to me and the "critical damage" message came up on my screen. Anyone know what could have caused that? I'm running a 99% vanilla game, with no combat modifying mods.

    submitted by /u/SerbianShitStain
    [link] [comments]

    Ald'ruhn Silt Strider Amidst Ash (Morroblivion + Oblivion Reloaded)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    New player looking for advice.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    I am looking to try and play Morrowind for real for the first time. I am a long time Oblivion and Skyrim player and want to go back to Morrowind. I'm looking for some advice on maybe necessary settings or mods to be able to play the game somewhat easily. I will be running the game at 4k and I don't care about how it looks, textures, animations etc. Perhaps are there any recommended UI mods (kinda like how SkyUI was)? Any user experience mods or anything. I would appreciate any feedback, thanks.

    submitted by /u/thefear900
    [link] [comments]

    YOU! Give me a mod to make!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    I am new to modding and I love it! I am a CS student, almost out of college, and I can't think of any other mod to make for myself. Let me know if there is anything you want me to do/make for you. I don't do any modeling or artwork so texture or mesh mods are kind of out of my scope :(

    If you respond here I will try it and tell you if it is possible or not (Because of the limits on the scripting API there are limits)

    submitted by /u/kentuckyfry3
    [link] [comments]

    How do I Level Conjuration?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    I've been looking all over and haven't found anywhere that explains how Conjuration XP works. Do I have to be in combat or can I practice my summons alone? Also can I run around with a few summoned creatures and get XP when they enter combat?

    Any hello would be appreciated I'm enjoying this game and I love skills like Conjuration.

    submitted by /u/BunkerComet06
    [link] [comments]

    new player, damage help

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Hello!

    As a new player I'm trying to figure out why my attacks are doing so little damage. I'm not sure if I screwed something up with my mods or if it is intentional.

    So, my sword attacks generally take like 20+ strikes to down an enemy person. I'm completely aware of the miss mechanic, I'm talking about actual hits. Like, it seems like I nearly break my weapon over the course of killing like 5 bandits. I have like 60 long sword skill and 70 strength at lvl 5. I'm also referring to attacks with non-enchanted weapons.

    I figured you guys would know best whether this was normal. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Amadcharmander
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment