• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Morrowind I spent 10 hours looking for Sargon. All of this map that I uncovered is where I looked. "North of Maar Gan", the quest said.

    Morrowind I spent 10 hours looking for Sargon. All of this map that I uncovered is where I looked. "North of Maar Gan", the quest said.


    I spent 10 hours looking for Sargon. All of this map that I uncovered is where I looked. "North of Maar Gan", the quest said.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    CAIUS IN MINECRAFT!!1!11!????

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Cursed Ordinator

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Caius Cosades isn’t fictional

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus sobers up and meets another false god

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    I was well... Searching for a caius cosades mod and instead I find this... Im half way tempted to get this mod.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    I was searching for some info on Gentleman Jim Stacy's quests when I found this account on Twitter. The profile info and tweets are amazing, need to find out if anyone know about the guy behind this...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Been crouching behind this stupid bug for 45 minutes to level my sneak

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Speak Quickly, Outlander.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Easy fix for this by any chance?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Beast race helmets?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    So my lizard wizards needs a dope head piece what are some helmets he could wear Edit: he's wearing bonemold armour because it looks really heckin cool on him and the yellow fur hat he looks super dope when I put some robes on him

    submitted by /u/west2055
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting bit of immersion in Morrowind

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    I'm usually not the "immersed" type of player in TES, more into the RPG aspect of questing, looting and making an OP character. However, it never sat well with me that you can join different and opposing factions without any consequences. As a new player you want to join all the factions and see all the game has to offer, but it feels so stupid to be a wizard, a bandit, an assassin... Simoltaniosly. Morrowind solves this, to some extent, by making you a member of the blades, a SPY! Infiltrating opposing factions and guilds is exactly what a good spy does.

    submitted by /u/HankMMXVIII
    [link] [comments]

    Excited for first Morrowind play

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Just bought Morrowind haven't ever properly played it and have wanted to give it a go for ages,haven't done any research just jumping in straight in Also was so surprised was only a 1gb use to games being over 20

    submitted by /u/RyJaMu
    [link] [comments]

    I need help!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    I previously posted asking for help with a Mage class but after a few weeks of playing,I have realised that a pure mage isn't my type of character. I'm looking for help in making a Paladin esque class as I have had previous playing Combat/Magic hybrids such as a Spellsword. The closest thing to a Paladin type class is a Crusader which I think could be better. Any suggestions? I'm currently thinking of having an Imperial as the race for this build along with Blunt Weapon as a Major skill.

    submitted by /u/Critical-Resolution
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to put him in exile but fixed the game bug with a teleportation mod , so now he is beginning his new life in Fort Frostmoth

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    The dreamer is awake

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Floating Damage Numbers

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    I just installed Morrowind and openmw today. I have it mostly configured to my liking. I'm wondering if there is any way to toggle or mod floating damage numbers into the game?

    submitted by /u/Vargyre
    [link] [comments]

    [OpenMW News post] OpenMW Spotlight: Turning the Pages

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Let's Play Tamriel Rebuilt - Episode 7 - Old Ebonheart

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Returning player trying OpenMW

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Trying to get all setup before diving in and I'm looking at this page: modding-openmw.com/getting-started/settings/

    Which section contains the [Shaders] and [Shadows] settings as seen below the "Required Tweaks" section? Is it the settings-default.cfg?

    As an FYI, I plan on going for an upgraded visual but vanilla gameplay experience. The one exception being finding a mod that changed combat from 'dice roll' to a 'always hit but damage scales with weapon skill' - so if you have a recommendation for that I'd appreciate it as well.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Letmeinterject
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment