• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Morrowind *screams in over encumbered*

    Morrowind *screams in over encumbered*


    *screams in over encumbered*

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    A Cliff Racer stole my backpack and murdered my Guar on the way up here. Luckily I saved my camera and got this shot. [1920x1080] [OC]

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Sotha Sil has finally had enough of these two (art by me)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    As requested by /u/Solid_River, made a version of Kirby Dagoth Ur.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    You eyeballing me?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Morrowind,Oblivion,Skyrim,TamrielsFinest3

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Me trying to get through the Mage's guild without killing anyone

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    (Low quality OC Pun) My joining gift to this sub for making me actually want to play morrowind. I hope it haunts your dreams like it will mine

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Lack of warrior shrines

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    The temple shrines in Morrowind really favor mages. There's one warrior-oriented shrine and while it's not bad... well... let's just say the mere idea of praying at that particular shrine gets real awkward real fast. Wouldn't it be nice to have a blessing that could be useful for a warrior without making the MC seem like a complete egomaniac?

    Also: are there any mods that solve that particular issue?

    submitted by /u/RandomNerdAlert
    [link] [comments]

    The Guy at the census office:

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    My character has a obsession with goblets and chalices of all kinds. Here's his collection so far

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    First playthrough, haven't found a better long blade than iron so far but I bought this spell and at least for me it is godly

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    "Is it gay to kiss Crassius Curio?"

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    My character while I mash 'offer' after doubling my selling price

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    I need help with the razing the forest quest in Bloodmoon. I kill one spriggan and like five more spawn.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    Easy alchemy skill to 100 and requires actually no effort at all Scelian Plebo

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Not sure if people know about this but i looked it up and found nothing. i play on xbox one backwards compatible and i found that scelian plebo in sadrith mora always restocks his inventory when you exit the bartering menu. he also sells potions and alchelmy ingredients, specially marshmerrow and saltrice, which combine to make restore health potions. maybe this is only in my game or just on xbox, but i havent tested it on other characters or anything.

    submitted by /u/Cheezboi111
    [link] [comments]

    Journal Error- no namestring, no quests and no info

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Hi guys, so I have been playing Morrowind on external drive lately. Today, I accidentally disconnected my drive while playing. When I tried to open the save file "Restore" back, my journal just lost all the quests (active and completed) and the info that i have been collecting from the beginning. For example, when I clicked on topic Balmora, it showed me an empty page. So on with other places and characters. Also, the name string (hypertext link) is gone too(all words are black). However, when I chose the old saves, my journal is normal (really old one like from beginning

    However, when I tried to talk to NPC again the info and hypertext link came back. I tried to repair my save files with Wrye Mash but no use.

    Is there a way to restore my Journal. I love the game so much (been playing since the quarantine) . Hope u guys can help me fix this. Thank you so much.

    submitted by /u/trunghieu213
    [link] [comments]

    Will Morrowind Code Patch work on pre-existing saves?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Will Morrowind Code Patch work on pre-existing saves? I ask this because I ALREADY installed the MCP patches but I just looked at the patch list and there's one patch that I want that I didn't apply before. So, I applied it but know i'm wondering if it will work. So, I ask, will Morrowind Code Patch work on pre-existing saves?

    Edit: Typos

    submitted by /u/Ollo-X1
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a rather old mod questline

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I got Nerevarine's Castle by Zappara installed a while back. I went searching for it as I recalled having it as a kid and loving an endgame reward. It also happened to have a questline that only now have I really sunk my teeth into, but have ran into a snag. I'm currently at the Fallen Star part of the questline where after finishing Tribunal and obtaining the Mazed Band, you talk to an NPC in the castle and it opens a new teleporter in the teleporter room to take you to a uniquely build dungeon of the Clockwork City. The place is shockingly well thought out, but...the snag I'm hitting is trying to get through the puzzles of each colored room. Requiring colored stars and combining them in containers some how. I can't tell if it's a scripting issue, if it's unfinished (which I doubt as I even opened the construction set and dug into the scripts and they look right?) Does anyone know? Or at the least could point me in the direction of the author Zappara?

    submitted by /u/DyingGiraffee
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do after finding Keening and Sunder?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I found keening and sunset and read Vivec's plan. I'm supoosed to kill ash vampires but I have no idea where they are. I've been wandering around red mountain forever.

    submitted by /u/Zwarlie
    [link] [comments]

    How to improve FPS?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I have 16 GB of RAM a 1660 ti 6 GB video card and an i7- 9750 CPU and I'm using MGE XE and some graphics mods.

    I have 100+ fps indoors but outside it can drop to about 15-30 and seems to stutter. My draw distance is 5.0 cells and I have grass at about 50% density.

    Is my system too weak or are there other ways to improve FPS?

    I've tried the optimizer but it doesn't seem to work with the mod manager.

    I can list the mods I'm using if need be.

    submitted by /u/hackedagainanda
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment