• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Morrowind Frfr₃

    Morrowind Frfr₃


    Frfr₃

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    The Great Houses of Morrowind

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Morrowind>

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Telvanni Mage Rage! >:c

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    I cannot believe this

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    I cannot FETCHING believe that Voryn of House Dagoth has used the heart of Lorkhan to make himself a God. Sharmat of the First Council. I cannot believe this. I'm literally shaking. This can't be happening. My tribe's Wise Woman came into my yurt to bring me a plate of saltrice and ash yam and I literally screamed "You n'wah!" at her and hit the plate of saltrice and yam out of her hand. She started yelling and calling me a s'wit and I slammed the yurt flap on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my Wise Woman but I'm literally in shock from the what happened today. I feel like I'm going to explode. This can't be happening. I'm having a fetching breakdown. I don't want to believe Vvardenfell is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I cannot fetching deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this. This is so fetched. I'm literally shaking right now... There's no way House Dagoth would do this... This can't be real...

    submitted by /u/MisterAsbestos
    [link] [comments]

    Illegal enchantment

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Quality potion. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Quality potion. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    ![img](n9wap6r9bqy41 " Materials: glass bottle, penoplex, putty, acrylic, varnish. ")

    More photos: https://imgur.com/gallery/JvQdtWP

    submitted by /u/Deloto51
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind as a child, and the failed neravarine (short story time)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    When I was 9 years old on my windows 98 with no sound I made a female Nord character and I had no plans on taking her through the main story.

    So in my infinite wisdom I literally dropped the package for caius cosades in the middle of seyda neen and went about my business.

    like 5 months went by and for some reason my Axe Wielding nord was the most powerful toon I had ever made being able to about oneshot almost anything I could find.

    I even took her to solstheim which I thought held the strongest enemies.

    I was in love, and also then motivated to clear as much content with her as I could.

    Unfortunately after hours of scouring seyda neen I couldn't find the documents, and no one would speak to me that was related to the main quest. I didn't have the internet, and I didn't really understand that with the construction set or the console I could fix the issue, so I deleted her. (I was a dumb kid)

    it was about a year later after I had reached the cavern of the incarnate and learned about previous neravarines' that I decided to recreate her inside of the construction set, and place her within the cave of the incarnate, to remind me of my own failures, and how dropping a fucking quest item in the middle of town is NEVER a good idea.

    She will always be modded into my game as a failed Neravarine.

    To give you an idea of what she looked like I had her in a full set of indoril armor (From murdering an ordinator) an enchanted ebony war axe (frost damage) and an enchanted exquisite robe.(lol lower frost resist on use I think)

    submitted by /u/RSGTHennessy
    [link] [comments]

    What quests should I do?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    I'm finally breaking down after watching bits and pieces of Morrowind content, and buying the game on GOG soon. I want to ask everyone more familiar with the game what quests would fit my character. I'm playing an Argonian fisherman/pearl-diver (I'm going to fish, find pearls, and explore the waters of Vvardenfell for money) and the only vague idea I have for a class is I want to use unarmored, alteration, and spears. What quest lines should I do? Do you have any recommendations for a lizard outlander?

    submitted by /u/Bio_Seagull
    [link] [comments]

    Tamriel rebuilt Telvanni advancement issue

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Hello! I restarted Morrowind and installed TR. My character is Telvanni and can't advance further than a retainer. I visited mainland, found Vero Renim, he advanced my character from hireling to retainer, but when asked for further advancements he asks to talk with mouths for it. Is this a bug, or I just missed something?

    submitted by /u/Kupecz
    [link] [comments]

    Uploaded a Balmora overhaul mod. It's not done yet, and if you'd like to help for whatever reason reach out.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Noob question (I'm in blind run): I'm exploring an Ancestral tomb but, idk why, one skeleton lowered me my Force (it was around 70, now is on 40) and idk how restore it. I'm newbie :(

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Tel Aruhn docks greeted me with this lovely sight a while ago, decided to take a picture for the future.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    What's the command line to spawn in a dwarven claymore, or something of the sort?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Down with House Hlaalu

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Looking for the text: "Don't reload the save when something goes wrong for a more interesting experience"

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I am trying to find the game advise where it says you shouldn't reload the save when something goes wrong, to get a more interesting experience. I cannot find it. I only get players asking for help when they can't load their saves.

    If you know what I'm talking about, can you please post it in the comments? I would be very grateful!

    submitted by /u/hatsjer
    [link] [comments]

    Can you abandon quests and remove them from the quest list?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Basically I have a couple of quests that I can't do so I would just like to remove them.

    The naked guy you pick up at the start of the game kicks my ass every time, and I have lost him somewhere in the wild so I don't think he will be bothering me again.

    I also killed the jewel thief outside pelegia before picking up the quest from the woman on the road. I can't see an option to say he is already dead

    submitted by /u/SUPER_MOOSE93
    [link] [comments]

    How to git gud at Morrowind: A guide

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    1. Get Corpus
    2. Buy restore potions
    3. Sleep for 500 days
    4. Profit
    submitted by /u/BaleFire77
    [link] [comments]

    Is there such thing as over leveling?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    So recently I made some spells to spam to practice to increase and level up int. Will. And personality +5 but I'm noticing that I have a 29/10 level up once I have a level up I check to see if all stats are +5 if they aren't I back out and continue cheesing. Will this over leveling have unseen effects?

    submitted by /u/TunaBord
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of questions from a new player

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I just started playing Morrowind and there are some mechanics that are a bit odd to me so I was hoping to get some advice. I've played Oblivion and Skyrim and always wanted to play Morrowind, so I've recently jumped into it and have found myself confused by some aspects of the game.

    My main questions are:

    1.) Why do my attacks miss? I'm only level 2 or so, but I've realized that I'm not hitting enemies about 50% of the time. My arrows/sword seems to literally just go through my opponents, especially against cliff racers. Is this a gameplay mechanic or am I doing something wrong? It looks as though my attacks are connecting, but they don't do damage.

    2.) What causes my spells to fail? I've selected destruction as one of my major skills, but most of the time when I attempt to cast them I get a prompt telling me that I failed to cast the spell. Is this a result of my magicka/skill level being too low, or something else?

    Sorry if these are dumb questions, I was just hoping to have them explained by some veterans of the game. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/GiveMeAllYourRupees
    [link] [comments]

    Sauron the Deceiver Playthrough! Looking for feedback/tips!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Hello all, I plan on doing a playthrough of Sauron the Deceiver from Lord of the Rings (or Annatar from the Silmarillion, which is where I pull a lot of the inspiration from). I'll go through my list of skills, factions and goals I plan on doing. Please note I'm going by the books, so I'm not going to have heavy armor and a mace.

    Morrowind Sauron Build

    Major Skills

    Enchant - This is going to be my main skill. As a maiar of Aule, Sauron was extremely crafty and could smith and enchant with almost endless ability. He is most famous for crafting the rings of power.

    Conjuration - Conjure armies to do my bidding. Sauron didn't really participate in combat, and was more of an influencer and strategist.

    Unarmored - Sauron did not need armor. He was elegant, and beautiful. Annator, and influencer of men. Also I plan on enchanting the crap out of some clothes with sanctuary so stuff can't hit me.

    Illusion - Sauron's primary strengths were in influencing people. I plan on converting my enemies to my side, or having my armies kill them as they cower in fear. Sauron was also a shapeshifter, who could transform into any shape, or disappear.

    Mysticism - Demoralize my enemies, absorb their will to live, capture their soul to enchant.

    Minor Skills

    Alteration - Mostly for utility. Sauron could also jump great distances in werewolf form, and fly in vampire form (Silmarillion), so it kinda makes sense (I'm reaching, I know).

    Sneak - Will be a useful skill, and was running out of ideas. Will be good for Morag Tong. It makes sense for Sauron to be sneaky, with his illusory ability.

    Acrobatics? - I like to jump a lot. This will be nice to level. Also: Morag Tong.

    Alchemy - Gain money, and make myself OP (which is totally what Sauron would do)

    ??? Hand to Hand??? - It is said that Sauron "wrestled" with Elendil and Gil-galad during the Siege of the Black Gate? If there's a better skill (canon or just for utility) let me know. Speechcraft would be very canon, but it's a useless skill.

    Factions (in order of priority)

    Telvanni - Evil Wizards, slavery, necromancy, awesome evil tower? Hell yes.

    Morag Tong - Killing people, gaining power.

    Mages Guild - More power and resources to use as my bidding.

    Ashlanders - I am the Nereverine. All powerful and savior. Worship me.

    East Empire Company - Power and money.

    Long Term Plans

    • Become Head of a Great House

    • Become the Nereverine, achieve great power and influence the fate of the continent

    • Kill Vivec, Almexia, Sotha Sil, Dagoth Ur, allowing me to become the most powerful being in the land, preferably capturing their souls as trophies/Silmarils.

    • Become a werewolf and Vampire, as Sauron was described as both in the Silmarillion

    • Create the great ring of power which will be super OP. Not sure which enchantment(s) it will have. Control mass amounts of people, or summons or something.

    • Convert as many of my enemies as possible to my side, rather than killing them. If conversion is not possible, chaos, domination and murder. Sow chaos wherever I can on a large scale

    • Perform all the daedric quests

    • Become obscenely powerful


    How viable will this be? I have no direct combat skills, intentionally. I plan on charming/turning enemies, or having summons take care of them. I also have drain health via mysticism if things get hairy, and enchanted items (on use) that I can use. Might be tough at first, but I'm up for a challenge. Let me know any tips or tricks that might help me out.

    Let me know if there are any questlines/factions or things I should definitely do.

    Let me know your thoughts on what the great ring of power should do (not invisibility).

    Thanks! Let me know your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Andjhostet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment