• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    Morrowind What a Fucking N'wah (not funny)

    Morrowind What a Fucking N'wah (not funny)


    What a Fucking N'wah (not funny)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    spooktober

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:47 PM PDT

    Morrowind has its own N word

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    Did a Telvanni tower for inktober "Tel Fiora" anyone better with the lore than myself know a home for it? Mainland? Vvardenfell??

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    Morrowind Action Figure

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    my gift sister

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    Little, not exhaustive list of Morrowind Metal bands

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    Their lyrics are more about A Song Of Ice And Fire (a.k.a. Games of Thrones) than about Morrowind.

    Now they are named River of Brakelights and make rock. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWw2pMaSLhA

    • Dagoth Ur, One-man band of experimental death metal (according to Metal Archives, I can't find his early music anywhere, if someone knows where I can find, I'd be grateful), then he made classical ambiant (there was a track on Youtube, but I can't find it anywhere now). Now he is the singer and keyboardist of Slavogorje

    • Solstheim, a black metal band

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvAYgyF3hbo

    https://www.bandmix.com/sixth-house/

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYI6yz2Br_c

    • Vvardenfell, black metal. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a single track on the Internet.

    • Sadrith Mora, black metal. I couldn't find a single track on the Internet either.

    • Ashes of Dagoth, symphonic black metal

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFaWpqAVE4U

    submitted by /u/Stained_Class
    [link] [comments]

    Creepy Kogoruhn

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    Small problem with Vurt's groundcover

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:52 PM PDT

    After installing Vurt's groundcover I seem to get these weird string-like things appearing above some of the grass. They are almost unnoticeable but if you look closely they are definitely there. I am using MGE XE and made sure to follow all instructions with the distant land generator. The grass looks great other than this 1 little nitpick I have. Does anyone know how to fix?

    https://i.imgur.com/NdN4cty.jpg

    (you can see them above the grass in the shadow if you zoom in)

    submitted by /u/Schwagphobia
    [link] [comments]

    What is the least amount of modding I need to do to this game?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    I want as pure/vanilla an experience as possible so no new graphics, quests, areas, "restored content," etc. Just the bug fixes and QoL improvements. Humbly requesting any and all tips, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/murdochi
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with anthology

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:16 AM PDT

    Yesterday evening I was gifted through mail the anthology edition for pc. Played the shit out of 4 and 5. I initially tried to install 2, but no dice, I'll return to that later I hope.

    Morrowind seemed to install correctly, but with major flaws. Alt tabbing out and tried to resume has 5/5 times ended in the game completely closing. I'm also not able to save and I'm sure at that's a common issue or known.

    I know it's obvious but I'm not a computer guy.

    submitted by /u/sonkien
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find game saves folder (Windows 10). Any ideas?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    So I just upgraded to a new laptop with Windows 10 (my previous one had Windows 7), and I can't seem to find where to place my old game saves. I installed the main game with the Morrowind disc, but my Bloodmoon disc is at my parents' house currently. So, I installed Bloodmoon by downloading it from my google drive. The game works fine, I just haven't been able to use my old game saves. Any help on what to do would be very much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/SquishyDonutHole
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got time to answer a morrowind noob's question?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    I bought this game several years ago and played briefly but ended up putting the game on hold due to a lack of time and then forgot about it. Now days I have more time on my hands and I decided to pick up the game again with a few mods, notably Morrowind - Hardcore mode.

    I'm enjoying the game so far but what I'm wondering about is the frequency of my attributes being damaged. Literally every single fight from rats, to kwama, to people that I have been in thus far has left me at least a few stat points weaker in some random stat. Is that just normal morrowind gameplay or did the hardcore mod do it? I've read up on the mod's features and the only thing that I saw even resembling damaging stats was an increase in the chances of diseases being applied.

    Before someone mentions temples and scrolls and such. I'm aware of how to restore my stats.

    submitted by /u/PaleNoise
    [link] [comments]

    Retexture face and hair (?)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I'm trying to retexture a face and hair .bmp in the texture file folders but the changes is not appearing in game, I have construction set but I don't know what I have to do to make it appear in game, anyone got a guide or know how to do it?

    submitted by /u/QuickDe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment