• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Morrowind First ink - Vivec!

    Morrowind First ink - Vivec!


    First ink - Vivec!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    Jesus Christ

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    Welcome, Moon-and-Star

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    11 blasted racers jumped me near ghostgate, time for soul stealer spear! You shall pay with you soul cliffracers!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    Would anyone like to see a Morrowind meme review?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    Is it just me or disintegrate weapon/armor is pretty much useless ?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    Or did I miss something important about those two spells ?

    submitted by /u/Platypus-Commander
    [link] [comments]

    My only complaint about Morrowind.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    So I've been playing Morrowind for a couple of months on and off and it's a great game so far. I like the dice rilly combat alot more than I thought and the no quest markers thing is also not that big of a deal to me. However there is one thing that takes away from my immersion and that is the lack of voice acting. In games like Skyrim and Oblivion NPC's would talk to each other and have conversation or just say some random stuff and while sometimes it could be silly in Oblivion and on rails in Skyrim it still made me feel like I was living in the world amongst others. In Morrowind the NPC's are usually silent even when directly interacted with. Sometimes they will say something and those are the times I realize how I had taken the voice acting in Oblivion and Skyrim for granted. I know there are reasons for the lack of voice acting but it still can muddle your sense of immersion. Any of you know if there is a mod that increases the voices upon interaction or that just have the NPC's talking? Like I said it's my only complaint about the game so far.

    Edit: I am NOT shitting on Morrowind here, just stating that due to the limitations of technology back then my immersion is a bit muddled. Morrowind is actually a really fun game that takes some getting used to at first but once you get past that you find something really special. I have alot more respect for this installment then I thought I would/ when I first started.

    submitted by /u/Strayz11
    [link] [comments]

    MW on sale again. $7.49 on GOG

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    Heads up for those looking to buy.

    submitted by /u/vieuxfragonard
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    I did a dumb thing.

    I accidentally dropped a bunch of loot in a crate that is owned. I can't steal back cause it is in the open and I can't afford to lose it. I also stuffed myself cause I've been using Quicksave x 3 for awhile today instead of new named saves so reverting isn't possible.

    Yes I am stupid.

    I seem to recall there is a change ownership console command but I couldn't find it.

    Is there a console command? Can anyone ELI5 what I need to use it?

    HALP!!!

    submitted by /u/scJazz
    [link] [comments]

    Help regarding on one Nevena's twin lamps quest

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    it's about freeing the slaves on sadrith mora gateway inn, im supposed to give the key to the slave on north wing (j'jahza) and i got a key from pickpocketing from a slave trader outside (key to sadrith mora slaves), but j'jahza gives generic options and when i try to free them they always say something like 'can't, someone is watching'.

    is there another key for the inn's slaves? i've opened all locked chest and killed all npcs there still no key

    submitted by /u/-Joms-
    [link] [comments]

    Daddy Daedroth

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment