• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Morrowind I don’t believe I’ve seen a Redguard with such a grand outfit in some time.

    Morrowind I don’t believe I’ve seen a Redguard with such a grand outfit in some time.


    I don’t believe I’ve seen a Redguard with such a grand outfit in some time.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    You are awakened by a loud noise

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Reason n°1 to play Breton

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    What do you want? Don’t bother trying to rob me. The Imperials have taken everything anyways.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus injects bleach and is cured of corprus

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Just began this game

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Just began Morrowind. Selected Dark Elf Rogue. Went on a walking trip to Balmora instead of stilt strider. Went the wrong way. See a guy fall from the sky. I take everything from his dead body and bail. I see a bandit cave or whatever. I go in and some guy attacks me. I use dead guy's lightning sword but I die regardless. Turns out I didnt even save so I had to start over.

    I love this game.

    submitted by /u/prolo04
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck Lord's Mail all my homies use Ebony Mail

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Trying to get the most out of a vampire play through with my new character Angelus.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Will this MW character be too OP for the later game stages?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Summery: Should I abandon OP character?
    I'm a bit new to both Morrowind and Reddit so I hope this is the correct place to ask this. A few facts
    I'm 54 and have played tons of RPGs over the years and I'm pretty good at them. Anyway when I was 30 I stopped playing games for awhile. Elder Scrolls Arena had just come out and I was really into the open world aspect but soon after kinda got away from gaming.

    Cue to now I wanted to revisit the series and so got Daggerfall Unity, a homebrew Oblivion Port (I'm on Mac), and a homebrew Skyrim port. I started with Oblivion and really fell in love with it but my character got OP really fast. Started with Skyrim for a bit. But on Reddit I noticed how people talked about how amazing Morrowind was. So I found OpenMW! I think Morrowind is vastly superior to these other games in many ways. I just love the beautiful strange world.

    Ok, now to the meat of it. I made a custom Spellsword (Dunmer) and I did train my non major and minor skills to satisfy all the guilds I was in, if I had money. I have the Delay Brotherhood mod installed so I'm not getting extra money from that. Using money from Alchemy I did train skills though and my Stats went up fast. Also I took Sign of the Lady so my stats were high to begin with. I'm the type to look in every crate and while rifling through the Ordinancer Barracks in Vivec I found part of a suit of Indorin(?) Armor, and completed the set with quest for the Hall of Justice. This suit seems really OP. Also somewhere along the line (I have no idea where) I found both an 80% Chameleon spell Amulet of Shadows and a 20% Chameleon Amulet of Surroundings which seem to stack and make me invisible. And finally I bought a low level absorb health spell and used one of my Grand Soul gems to make a straight 25 point Absorb Health Claymore.

    I like to do a lot of side quests and exploring so I am not too far into the main quest or any quests but I'm level 32. I now seem to be invincible. I have cranked the difficulty up to 70 and I'm still crushing things I don't think I should be able to.

    Sorry this is long but my question is should I abandon this character? Start over with a new one and never train skills at all? As I am still progressing as a build will I be too OP even at 100 difficulty? I don't want to spend more time on this character if I'm not challenged and just killing everything.

    submitted by /u/zenbuck2
    [link] [comments]

    I finally managed to get the whole map!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Akulakhan

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    This reminded me to Tribunal

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I Can Be Foggy

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Is it viable to make a mage build use heavy armor?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I've just started playing Morrowind after years of modding Skyrim and a little bit of Oblivion. I understand having a proper mage build while using heavy armor is not ideal/hard to pull off well, if at all. I was thinking of have Strength and Intelligence be my Primary "stats" and to Have my major skills be destruction, conjuration, heavy armor, alchemy, and athletics. Not sure what I would do for minor skills, maybe enchanting? I was thinking of using the atronach stone. I understand it maybe easier to use a Breton, but I wanted to play a dunmer. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/MrCleese72
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Object Error

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    When I head toward the ash lands near Punabi as I am walking my game stops and a warning prompt says that I'm missing object GRS_AL_ash_040.

    I'm a new player but I looked up somethings and couldn't get an answer.

    I use MGE XE, MWSE, and MCP.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Dirty_Nwah
    [link] [comments]

    I love this armor combo for my character

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Anything like FudgeMuppet's Skyrim builds for Morrowind?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    I enjoy watching videos about character builds in the Elder Scrolls. I like the skill and stats aspects and the backstories, even if I don't play all of the characters. However, I've only really been able to find Skyrim ones. Is there anything like this for Morrowind?

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt4dvC3zSbYDeHo-LrMVrvLPH6ktuD2O7 - link to the skyrim builds playlist

    submitted by /u/Ken_the_Archer
    [link] [comments]

    Will TR get UESP integration?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    I've noticed Tamriel Rebuilt is a little short on info as far as quests and such, and with how popular and noteworthy it is I really wish there was UESP integration. This isn't a complaint btw, just something I noticed.

    submitted by /u/vinylscratch27
    [link] [comments]

    I know this game is old and all but I just have to say, the Fighter's Guild quest lines are ass compared to the Mage's Guild quest lines

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Mage's Guild quests make you feel like a real mage. You get your own Wizard staff, recover magical artifacts from dangerous caves inhabited by sorcerers and daedra, and go explore ancient Dwemer ruins for schematics.

    Fighter's Guild quests have you running around killing former criminals just trying to make a living, killing rats in basements, and killing your own guild members because they were secretly Cammona Tong members.

    I mean yeah I guess you're "fighting" things but it's still ass. Running across the street killing rats for gold just doesn't compare to getting told the location of a mystical staff and getting to keep it once you retrieve it. More Fighter's Guild quests should've been like the Hunger in the Tomb quest, killing strong enemies for powerful armor pieces.

    submitted by /u/bacterialtrailer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment