• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Morrowind you've finally arrived (again)

    Morrowind you've finally arrived (again)


    you've finally arrived (again)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    After many hours, I have finally managed to get a complete set of Daedric Armour without killing Divayth Fyr

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    The Morrowind mage experience

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus meets the last living Walmart customer

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Birthday cake I made for a fellow Vehk worshipper ♡ Thought you guys might appreciate.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    even tho they killed nerevar , i’m kinda grateful for it

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    69 lessons of Fargoth, Lessons on how to have a feeling me and you are going to be very close.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Photoshop battle resulting in Vivec; Top comment.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Baan Malur at Night [Tamriel Rebuilt]

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I'm a feller who plans to play as a pure mage Altmer-- any advice for me?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Hi! So I've played Morrowind before (albeit not at length) and I'm wondering what I should do and what I should prepare for if I want to do a mage build. I chose the Atronach Birthsign, the mage class and my character is a High Elf.

    submitted by /u/EvenAcanthocephala0
    [link] [comments]

    Does this bring enough nostalgia back?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Fargoth Dawn Commentaries by Fargoth ur

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    mountain dew promotion, oh and i killed a god

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Faction Mod?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Hey, so I started playing Morrwoind again and I wonder if there were any mods that caused members of that faction your in to give you the proper respect when you become the leader of it. Getting tired of these Imperial Guards strutting around and telling me to move along when I literally am their boss.

    "I get no respect, no respect at all!!"

    submitted by /u/Ranzo_
    [link] [comments]

    Birthsign for Nord Witchhunter?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I'm completely new to Morrowind, what birthsign would you recommend for a Nord Witchhunter?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/chiyuuu
    [link] [comments]

    What music do you play on the Sixth House' bells?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Every time I'm inside a Sixth House base, I play All My Little Ducklings. It sounds more cute than haunting tbh

    submitted by /u/wunderbraten
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got into morrowind with my friend

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    In order to do this I basically needed to be walked through it by my friend. We also made the same character named Carl with an extensive backstory. If you have any advice that could help that would be appropriated.

    submitted by /u/Gph8820
    [link] [comments]

    Best mods for traveling merchant/crafter character on OpenMW Android

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    So I recently downloaded OpenMW for Android to play my favorite RPG while traveling. Now I'm looking for some mods which will enable me to create own stuff and selling it for profit.

    I already looked up which crafting mod I should use and found Morrowind Crafting and Complete Morrowind and also read their ReadMes. I remember having played Complete some years ago and loved the idea that bottles aren't any misc clutter, but Crafting seems to be the newest overhaul for crafting chars. Is there possibly a mod which combines both mods?

    Also I am looking for some kind of mod where it is possible to own a small trade house or something like that, to have an option to sell all the fine stuff I created. Is there a mod for this?

    The last thing I would like to know is if there are any suggestions which mods I should definitely use when playing OpenMW Android?

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/Johnny_Cr
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a way to get into Morrowind

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I am having a hard time getting immersed in Morrowind. I have downloaded MorrowUI and the graphics do not bother me. Any other mods I could add that might make it easier to immerse in?

    submitted by /u/DawnofEcharia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment