• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Morrowind When you start a new game and immediately get a death warrant

    Morrowind When you start a new game and immediately get a death warrant


    When you start a new game and immediately get a death warrant

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Me and a Guar just vibing in Vvardenfell, Circa 3E 427

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Khajiit performing social distancing during the Corprus outbreak, Morrowind Circa 3E 427

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Guess they'll nope

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Fargoth Tids

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    this is me rn looking over the modding guides.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Sailing through Vivec

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    My wife wanted to play Skyrim, told her to start with Morrowind. 400 hours in and am about to download the mainland mod to add more! Lucky husband.♡

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    WDYWT: Copped this new fit at Balmora, feelin' pretty fine

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Sadrith Mora. Watercolor. 10X10 cm. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Vvardenfell (arena): where is balmora?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    So I started playing arena and went to Morrowind, I looked at vvardenfell and no balmora just stone forest, markgran forest, and oldrun I looked st Skyrim and everything's there even riverwood a small village in skyrims game Did Bethesda change up vvardenfell in Morrowind?

    submitted by /u/TunaBord
    [link] [comments]

    What's the fine for necrophilia in this part of Tamriel?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Are graphics mods available on Xbox One?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I only have a shitty MacBook and an Xbox One so I don't really have the option of playing on PC like I've heard offers the best experience. I know Bethesda allows Skyrim to have access to mods on Xbox (but admittedly I've never used them), can I do the same if I buy a digital copy of Morrowind? I was just hoping to install some graphical improvements.

    Also, I was hoping to play as a Hircine-worshipping Reachman (Breton) nightblade that uses illusion and sneak to carry out assassinations with a sword or dagger, and can become a werewolf to handle stickier situations if he gets caught, for example. I originally thought of this build for Skyrim, would it be feasible in Morrowind as well? I'm not sure if different mechanics might change its effectiveness.

    submitted by /u/glc45
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks, corona virus!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    How do you check afaction reputation?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Please help me how to check how much reputation I have in a certain faction. I've known overall reputation can be seen by right clicking.

    submitted by /u/curve63
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get ground clutter everywhere?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    I see screenshots in MGEXE where there are plants and shrubs all over the ground. I try to use the highest settings when generating with it, start a new game and... good ol' smooth ground everywhere. Walk down the road... just trees. No shrubs. How do I get plants literally all over the place ala "Oblivion" style? I tried looking for "More Ground Clutter" mods but everyone seems to point to MGEXE for clutter? I'm not sure if maybe I am missing a setting?

    Shots like this

    submitted by /u/sknnbones
    [link] [comments]

    What starter build should I use

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    I've tried playing Morrowind before but could never stay for more than an hour. Any good and fun build for a beginner. And any tips to make the game fun.

    submitted by /u/snowsnowbank
    [link] [comments]

    Lowlands away! The Ascadian Isles in Skywind

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Could you recommend me something like Morrowind?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Yahtzee from zero punctuation once said something along the lines of the fantasy genre doesn't involve a lot of fantasy. Most fantasy worlds are just a play on tolkiens middle earth, and while es does have elves and orcs, their history is immense.

    I'm not afraid to say I'm completely belittled by the expansive universe of the Elder Scrolls, especially that of morrowind (the later ones became somewhat generic, still love them as games tho).

    Basically what I love about world-building is motifs. Like take Dark Souls for example, I would say the motif is downfall, everything fails, everybody dies, and it's the basis of everything. Most forms of fantasy have basic motifs, such as love, friendship, war and such. Elder scrolls lore has got a much more complex motif of time, dreams (godhead), power (chim, hierarchy of gods) and weirdly, music (the towers and tonality. I believe MK once said tamriel is basically a song). It borrows from eastern religions and esoterism, combining that with the previously mentioned Tolkien-esque high fantasy to create a truly alien world, which is actually understandable.

    Do you guys have any reccomendations of a truly alien world? Something that you can find yourself going down a rabbit hole for hours just reading the lore.

    Basically any form of media (games, books, movies, manga whatever) is fine.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/SkyRipLLD
    [link] [comments]

    Save this land

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment