• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Morrowind My Dagoth Ur Mask

    Morrowind My Dagoth Ur Mask


    My Dagoth Ur Mask

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Drink it or put it on the shelf?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    How it feels when i go to Ald'ruhn

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    1.7 million intelligence in vanilla morrowind

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Never talk to this guy...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Bosmer on the water with a Daedric ruin in the background.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    The struggle of a warrior

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Greetings Enchanters! What are your favorite/signature items?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    I must confess I can't help but make puns using a combination of the soul's name and the item of choice. These two special souls below go great with my Nordic Imperial Warpriest

    My favorites:

    Amulexia: Restore Health & Stamina 100 for 1 second, Fortify 100 STR for 7 seconds, and all the charges

    Viviring: Fortify Magicka 100 for 27 seconds

    submitted by /u/Witchlies
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to draw Dagoth Ur's mask without a reference. I failed him.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Dagoth Ur Dagoth Ur Dagoth Ur. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Family tree of my character from Elder Scrolls(this isnt part of lore).I play TES as if all my character are related(its a lot of fun) so I made a family tree of the clan.I didnt include tes travels becouse I havent played them.I hid the name of family becouse its my real surname.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Whoever willingly chooses to swim through the whole game can rival the Tribunal in all honesty

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Hlaalu councilor glitch

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    So I finished the Control the Ordinators quest for Vedam Dren (House Hlaalu), and when I ask for advancement to councillor he says yes over and over again, but when I check, I'm still just on house father. Does anyone know a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/ioan96
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Script Extender?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Is the Morrowind Script Extender required for modding Morrowind?

    submitted by /u/IHaveNoName988
    [link] [comments]

    I dont recall using teleportation...

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    but there I was! Alone... naked.

    submitted by /u/g70460us
    [link] [comments]

    Some kind of hell forge

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Impressed with the modded graphical quality

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Movani Tomb Troubles

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I'm trying to find the key (specifically, the old, ashy key) to open the level 80 lock in the Movani Tomb that leads to Tukushapal. According to the wiki, it should be in the ash altar, but I'm having an incredibly hard time finding it, even after using the detect key potion in the dungeon. Has anyone completed this dungeon and if so, could possibly tell me how to pick up this infernal key? I could alternatively just come back later with an open lock scroll at a higher level but finding the key would obviously be infinitely more convenient. Thanks in advance for any replies and if you don't intend to, have a nice day further.

    submitted by /u/Hjalmodr_heimski
    [link] [comments]

    Illuminated order stuck - help please?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm playing the Illuminated order mod and I got to the Arys ancestral tomb to fight the lich but when trying the door, it says: "Waves of terror and horror come from behind this door. You fear to approach it."

    I don't know what to do. Can anybody offer me some information, please?

    submitted by /u/cerebrokrahl
    [link] [comments]

    How can i fix my save files?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment