• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Morrowind Took this while testing view distance in OpenMW, loved it so much I made it my desktop wallpaper. 1440p

    Morrowind Took this while testing view distance in OpenMW, loved it so much I made it my desktop wallpaper. 1440p


    Took this while testing view distance in OpenMW, loved it so much I made it my desktop wallpaper. 1440p

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Dunno why but this made me laugh

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    When you have mercantile at 100

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Imagine being a Hlaalu

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    The silt strider NPC fell off the platform. The guy in the background got his pants stolen. ��

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Fucking Hell had a dream last night creeper was closed due to the Corana Virus

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Finally finished the main quest and all dlcs today. Idk why but I feel proud.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    In all my 4 years of owning this game I just finished the main quest yesterday and all the dlcs today. Feel kinda proud. Now the game feels a bit empty for some reason.

    submitted by /u/thevaultsucc8689
    [link] [comments]

    Nerevar Wallpaper that i made

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    An Outlander has joined the server.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Damnit! You done did it!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Maybe a week ago, I saw a post saying something along the lines of "every time you mention Morrowind, someone reinstalls it"

    Well I hope you're happy with yourselves. I'm currently perched on the lighthouse in Seyda Neen, waiting for that freaky little Wood Elf (Fargoth?) to drop his shit in the hollow log.

    It's raining and I'm loving every second. I hate you guys.

    [Edit - my dyslexic ass]

    submitted by /u/NargusSedonas
    [link] [comments]

    Behold the last living dwemer

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Graphics mods for Morrowind

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Hello all, apologies if that is the wrong flair, but I was wondering what all of you used for graphics enhancing mods for Morrowind and just general quality of life mods. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Lunar2325
    [link] [comments]

    I snuck up on a sixth house dude and apparently he offers repair and barter services

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Nix-Hound feeds on a Shalk, Grazelands, 3E 427

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Patch "The lighthouse in Seyda Neen". Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind". Glows in the dark

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Found a guy on Youtube he reads the Elder scrolls books, really relaxing in this time of chaos, hope you guys enjoy.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    First playthrough any tips?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I am just starting my first playthrough and was looking for some tips or advice

    submitted by /u/OllyA917
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone translate this? I for some reason cannot make sense of it.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Morrowind | Becoming A God

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Looking to play for the first time!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    So I played when I was in middle school and never bothered to play long. Now that I'm older I want to complete the story and explore Morrowind!

    I want to do a spear/longblade build but have no idea what other skills to take! Maybe also Destruction and Resto? Some Mysticism? Athletics? I just don't know! Some hybrid spell/melee would be great!

    I snagged Tamriel Rebuilt and some light mods for graphics updates. Other than that I'm playing Vanilla!

    Any help with character build would be swell!!

    submitted by /u/Llegien20
    [link] [comments]

    factions and roleplaying

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Made a new character ¨Marauder¨ specializing in short blades, blunt weapon, and medium armor. Planning on siding with house Telvanni but the temple has all sorts of goodies to suit my playstyle, but the Telvanni is more in line with the character I made. More specifically is it possible to work with both temple and the Tevanni?

    submitted by /u/fricknugget69
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind rebirth mod question/problem

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I thought the mod added extensions to the cities, mainly the first town you are in at the beginning of the game. And is not there. Not sure if this is in the mod or if the mod is installed wrong.

    submitted by /u/asre7890
    [link] [comments]

    Ok so I’m making a mage, should i pick the apprentice? And get a 1.5 int x/magic, or mage an no I’ll effects but only a 0.5 multiplier

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment