• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Morrowind Yagrum Morshu

    Morrowind Yagrum Morshu


    Yagrum Morshu

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    When you watch Samurai Jack

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Corpus

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Telvanni Wizard and Redoran Watchman I drew, and I both scanned them for the Morrowind concept art sketch vibe to it.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    A way to add multiple enchantments on a weapon?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    So i found out that you cant have multiple enchantments on weapons, which disappoint me. So is there a way to add multiple enchantments?

    submitted by /u/OakLizard2047
    [link] [comments]

    Calm spell and Helseth

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    So I just realized that my 100 magnitude calm spell affects Helseth even with his ring. However, he either resists or reflects everything else like demoralize or blind. Anyone know why calm affects him?

    submitted by /u/usmspark
    [link] [comments]

    Alchemy in a nutshell

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    After meddling with the construction kit, I've finally been able to collect an army of revenants. On my way to replace incompetent Telvanni guards with warlord revenants!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Todd found just outside of Seyda Neen

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    The Onion article

    Apparently he was about to make an announcement about ES IV, but had a run-in with a giant rat.

    submitted by /u/DRWDS
    [link] [comments]

    Why are you here? There's no water here!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Bounds weapons registering weapon skill

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I've seen people say that bound weapons will only register your weapon skill up to 30 and will essentially not scale past that point I was curious if that was true because I was hoping to use a bound spear for a long time until I get a really cool unique like the hunters spear or something this is my first time playing

    submitted by /u/Pho-k_thai_Juice
    [link] [comments]

    MCP Khajiit awareness not working

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get into Morrowind so I chose a Khajiit to start my play through. MCP balanced the races and added an effect to Khajiit called "Awareness" and it is a 100ft detect animal effect; but mine stopped work and I don't know how to fix it. Can anyone please offer some help. Is this something I can fix using console commands?

    MCP is Morrowind Code Patch, just in case

    submitted by /u/CodMan26
    [link] [comments]

    Tamriel Rebuilt - Can I become head of house Telvanni?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Basically I got back into Morrowind after years away and decided it was time to mod things up.

    After finishing the telvanni quest line in Vvardenfell I headed over to Port Telvannis to learn there was another Archmagister there. Is there anyway to "kill" him off and become the ultimate ruler of the house?

    Thanks all, Nerevar

    submitted by /u/Wellllllllalalala
    [link] [comments]

    Help with missing armor mesh

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing a modded run and all the telvani guards have errors becuase the mesh for the chest piece cephalopod armor is nowhere to be found, does anyone know a fix for this. I tried to rename a copy of the dreugh cuirass .nif thinking it would use that mesh instead so that the annoying yellow arrows would go away but didn't work. I would delete the file from the game but I cant find it.

    Do I have to use a light armor mesh to replace it? Not sure how to fix this annoying issue. I have run MLOX already.

    submitted by /u/fargoths_ring
    [link] [comments]

    2 questions about openMW

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    1, how do i install the dlcs?, the install wizard asked me if I wanted to install extra content and the 2 available extra contents were blood moon and tribunal, but ingame, I can't ask people about solesthime and the other topic that starts the tribunal quest, plus solstheim is missing from the map so I'm led to assume that the dlcs are not installed

    2, are there any mods that improve performance?

    submitted by /u/SirRoderic
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Glowing Flames mod

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Glowing Flames turns the candles almost all of the candles in the game into white glow, as if they're missing textures. Whenever I deactivate and reactivate them (a feature from Midnight Oil mod) they return to normal textures and start emitting light.
    Any idea what would be causing this?

    submitted by /u/janus_bifrons_neo
    [link] [comments]

    I started playing the game recently, and while I can keep a somehow steady 60 fps anywhere else, in cities it can drop as low as 37 and there's a stutter every other second, can someone help me fix it?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    If that helps, I'm playing the openMW version of the game and I'm running the game on a dual core i3 and a GT 1030 And 8 gigs of ram and I'm on windows 10

    submitted by /u/SirRoderic
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Alignment Chart

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Modded Morrowind Co-Op! (With Subtitles)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment