• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Morrowind I've been here for an hour and still haven't found my way out so I took a break to make this meme

    Morrowind I've been here for an hour and still haven't found my way out so I took a break to make this meme


    I've been here for an hour and still haven't found my way out so I took a break to make this meme

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Swimming to the island that lies between Seyda Neen and Hla Oad, I encountered this creepy underwater worshipper. I was so spooked that I swam away. No sign of him afterwards. Is there an explanation for this? Eeriest glitch ever? Or are there watery ghosts I was not aware of?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Skyrim should've added more stats

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Sharing my OpenMW-friendly mod list (purist)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Started a new purist mod list these days for OpenMW, thought you guys here might enjoy. :)

    Main fixes:

    Misc fixes (by Half11):

    Additional fixes:

    Graphical enhancements:

    Gameplay enhancements:

    Lore-friendly additions:

    Please tell me any suggestions you have that you think would be a good match, and if any of those mods isn't compatible with OpenMW afterall, though it all seems great so far! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/StonerM8
    [link] [comments]

    Guarilla

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Old Mournhold is the scariest place I've ever seen

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    A hazy morning in Balmora

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Dunmer by Bella Bergolts

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    An isometric turn based RPG set in Vvardenfell

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    TES games have deteriorated into mindless action RPGs, but I refuse to let go of glory that was Morrowind! I think an isometric turn based RPG set in Vvardenfell could be outstanding. The setting, lore, spells and weapons are all there waiting. Return to us the more complex skills/attributes and immersive quests. Take this opportunity Todd Howard! Take it now! It's the only way to undumb what it has become!

    submitted by /u/HawkJam
    [link] [comments]

    Warlord Jeebilus begins his assault on Red Mountain

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Figured I'd post my character too. This is Ardani Sethys

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    feel forced to take spear every character

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    So, since endurance is so important and can only be raised with very very few skills, I feel compelled to use spear. Is this wrong?

    submitted by /u/moonbeast90
    [link] [comments]

    My character fell through the world and now I'm seeing red

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    I was bunny hopping around in the basement of the Balmora mages guild and somehow glitched through the world. I landed upstairs on the first floor and died of fall damage.

    I reloaded from my last autosave and now my character sees red along the edges of the screen, as though he were critically wounded. Healing potions, spells, and resting until healed don't work. Anybody know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/bookem_danno
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Cliff Racers so incredibly unbearable?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I'm only level 1 and I barely just started the game. While doing a quest in the main storyline, I got attacked by 2 cliff racers. I've been trying to kill them so I can move on for over an hour, and no matter what spell I cast, what potion I use, they will not die! I tried running away from them but they're faster than me and I can't even escape. Any advice on how I can get rid of them so I can actually play the game?

    submitted by /u/ExistingHop
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod which won't make your followers automatically attack ?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    In short I want a command to "start combat" WHEN I WANT IT , if I want to leave I shouldn't be stuck with the followers attacking a random enemy . I tried the "kill command" but while it is useful for directing an attack against one specific enemy it still doesnt fix the issue

    submitted by /u/crazyladybutterfly2
    [link] [comments]

    So this is my first run with Morrowind and now I’m wondering if I shoukd just restart with skills like these ��. I’m at level 9 now and I’m tired of seeing the same 3 skills carrying me to the next level lol.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Do you recall if drain attribute enchant on hit makes reduced value to be calculated into given strike knockdown roll?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    I wonder if drain/absorb agility on 1 sec is enough or make it longer to affect following hit to be useful at all.

    submitted by /u/hoodsquisher
    [link] [comments]

    Remiros vs Aesthesia

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    After having not played in like a decade I have fallen off the wagon and gone wild installing all sorts of mods and modern niceties. I'm just super indecisive and torn between Remiros and Aesthesia's grass mods. Is there any imgli gallery with comparison screenshots? Or is there already kind of a community consensus on the superior?

    submitted by /u/throwbackdivafan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment