• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Morrowind redorans be like

    Morrowind redorans be like


    redorans be like

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    My first time on Morrowind I made the mistake of resisting arrest at level 1

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    This one just finished his very first playthrough of Morrowind's main quest

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Crossbow Bosmer

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Don't mind me, just grinding my Conjuration stat.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Getting some strong nix hound vibes from this close-up.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Y’all remember TELESPHOROS' LIST o'MODS

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Most important in-game lore books to understand anything?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    First time player, a bit overwhelmed by the lore. I'm really interested in the universe Tamriel is in, the creation of it, and the tribunal. Basically all the religious and myth stuff.

    Which books to read?

    submitted by /u/Glass-Choice
    [link] [comments]

    Non-canonical pendants. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Mod or anyway to remove cliffracer

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Hello, i dig old thread but the mod either are dead links or don't work with steam version goty edition.

    I played a lot morrowind and i love it, i just started a game today, and walking in this world is amazing, but beeing 24/7 harrassed by cliff racer is game breaking for me.

    I tried using the construction set but i have no idea how to even edit the morrowind.esp.

    EDIT: Thanks you all for your funny message, but uncle crassius curio solved the topic.

    Thanks to him, now the clifracer stop attacking me at sight.

    submitted by /u/hackandslash37
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Challenge: Escaped Slave

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Landscape or ground problem

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Completely stuck in Kogoruhn

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Before anything, I'd like to specify that this is my first Morrowind walkthrough, and there are a lot of things I need to learn about the game. I was exploring Kogoruhn, to progress in the main quest. My first error was that I didn't save, only rested so the game would autosave. So I'm running through the dungeon, finding one, two items for the main quest, and then I go to the last part of the dungeon : the hall of the watchful touch. I proceed to go as deep as possible, and finally gets to the lava part. That's where I met my first Greater Bonewalker. I slay him quite easily, but then realize I couldn't move : he reduced my strength to zero. Absolute, definitive, zero.

    I had only one strength restoration potion, and it brought my stat back to 10. Better, but not enough. I then tried to rest, thinking that the effect would be temporary. Second error : it was not, and, worst of all : the game autosaved. Hopeless as I was, I tried to find some console command to help me, but found nothing. I finally resolved myself to use a divine intervention that was hiding in my inventory, got to Buckmoth Fort. Dropped all my stuff and went to the shrine to get my strength back.

    Of course, I learned from this and won't reproduce so many errors, but I'd like to know if I had other ways to deal with this kind of problems, or if there is a way to teleport myself back to where I was in the dungeon to avoid walking all the road to it once more. I usually don't use the console so I have basically no experience with it. Once again, this is my very first walkthrough and there are a lot of things I don't think about that may appear clear to more experienced players.

    TL;DR : got stuck in Kogogruhn because a Great Bonewalker reduced my strength to zero. I'd like to know if there are any ways to get out of this fix. Next time i'll bring more potions.

    submitted by /u/CthuLum
    [link] [comments]

    Messed up matchmaker quest, need Bipolar blade.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I need it for the museum, and since the only save i have before the matchmaker quest is 2 dlc's and a main quest ago, i need to know the console command for adding the bipolar blade into my inventory. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MedievalCyclops88
    [link] [comments]

    Any Good Guides to get into Making Mods?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I had an idea for something I really want to do in Morrowind, and since I can't find any mod that does exactly what I'm picturing I thought I might try to learn to do it myself.

    Basically I just want to make an amulet that takes you to an empty Dwemer treasure vault that will act like a storage/display room full of tables, shelves and chests. Just one new cell, and a script to take you to and from the new cell.

    That doesn't sound too unreasonable to learn how to do. So if anyone can recommend a video series or a guide on how to learn to do that, I'd be appreciative. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Selacha
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Chimarvamidium and Console Cheats WON'T WORK!!!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Please help me. I'm new to morrowind and doing the mages guild questline. I stole the book Chimarvamidium and sold it before I had any idea that I'd need It for a quest and i can't find it! I looked up how to use console commands to spawn it in game, but no matter what I do I get this error:

    "Script SysWindow ComplieAndRun Item BookSkill_HeavyArmor3 was not found on line 1. Compiled script not saved!"

    What am I doing wrong?? I don't want to have to give up on the Mages Guild entirely but I don't know what to do.

    P.s. to clarify, the cheat code I've been trying is this:

    player->additem"BookSkill_HeavyArmor3"1

    I've tried it every way imaginable:upper case, lower case, with and without quotation marks, with and without spaces, etc.

    submitted by /u/jennygump813
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with Mouse Scrolling on a Dual Display Setup

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I've been experiencing an issue where scrolling in game will result in scrolling on the window displayed on my second monitor, so for example if I'm scrolling through dialogue in the game it will scroll through YouTube on my second monitor. It seems to happen more often than not if my cursor is towards the edge of the screen, but not always. In case it helps at all the only mod I'm using is MGE XE and I'm using a resolution of 1920x1080 in fullscreen. Has anyone else experienced the same problem and/or knows how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/ThatSpecky
    [link] [comments]

    Game won't start

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I really wanted to finally play Morrowind but wanted to add a few overhaul mods. Of course, I miserably failed although I did everything as shown in the tutorial I watched but Morrowind just wouldn't start after clicking on play. Still, after deleting all the mod files end Morrowind itself multiple times, everytime I reinstall it, the same happens. Does anyone know what to do? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Schautsichmemesan
    [link] [comments]

    No damage when hitting, glitch?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Started a new character, patched up the game and added some mods (standard essentials). My build is a paladin with super low agility that uses maces and heavy armor. It sucks at first but its not hard to level up agility from jumping. I never got far in this game, so i don't know a ton about what the difficulty is supposed to be, but something seems off. Level 1 it was hard to hit those damn rats, for balmora fighters guild, but it wasn't that hard to finish the mission. It makes sense with my tiny agility score, but i blame being a nord :( But then in the mines something got weird. It took me about 10 minutes fighting those 2 poachers, totally unarmored. And I was missing a lot, but i was hitting too. I heard the chunky hit noise. With 60 strength and a decent condition iron mace as well as blunt being a major skill and good fatigue, each hit BARELY moved their health bar down... what the fuck?

    submitted by /u/Rynian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment