• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Morrowind This gmae is completly normal

    Morrowind This gmae is completly normal


    This gmae is completly normal

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    I made an ashlander

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Uh-huh. An "acrobat". Sure.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    All amulets that are not artifacts. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Wild guar near Vivec City (3E 399)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Most Op/Fun Morrowind build? I’m new and if you could think of the easiest build to play that would be amazing, just tell me all of the skills like favorites, major, minor, etc...

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Progress of truth

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I was trying to get the progress of truth book and stole it from jobasha's shop but got caught and had to turn it in. Now he's not selling it and I don't know what to do

    submitted by /u/thiccestlad
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished tribunal

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Finally getting around to playing Morrowind, any advice?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    I've played through Skyrim for the past 9 years, and played Oblivion through a couple times back when it was new, but I saw this on the Xbox store and figured it was well overdue. Any recommendations? I've heard it's a lot less forgiving than the newer games as far as failing quests and finding stuff goes.

    submitted by /u/Dunsparces
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Morrowind. For some reason I can't seem to figure out how to use lady's favor or grace

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    all of my spells show up like normal, but lady's favor and grace don't appear to be anywhere. my ancestral bosmer power is there, is the lady sign just constant even though it says 25 seconds?

    submitted by /u/Rynian
    [link] [comments]

    So, if you had to leave one gondolier post in Vivec unmanned. Let's say, for downsizing reason. Which is the least useful?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Oh, I'm just in town looking for some some headware.

    submitted by /u/ClusterChuk
    [link] [comments]

    Which house?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Favorite of the Great houses?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/billybobjoe2017
    [link] [comments]

    Every couple of months I format and reinstall everything on my laptop. Feel my pain.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Rebirth and Tamriel Rebuilt compatibility patch?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    New dungeon music

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I'm seriously thinking about trying out MUSE just to give dungeons their own music. What new tracks would you suggest that fit with the vanilla OST?

    submitted by /u/HasNoGreeting
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play Morrowind?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I am a massive Skyrim game and I have played the hell out of oblivion too. I am very interested in Morrowind, but I only have an Xbox, I can get the game easily but I am not a big reader. Any advice or information I could have?

    submitted by /u/genomorph
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find the duke in castle Ebonheart like

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Habasi won't take my diamond. There's no option to tell her that I found it. It's in my inventory.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment