• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Morrowind FLYINGGG INNN THEE SKYYYYYY

    Morrowind FLYINGGG INNN THEE SKYYYYYY


    FLYINGGG INNN THEE SKYYYYYY

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Smash like if you found the Dwemer puzzle box

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    The Ashlands on Fire

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    First play - 10 hours in

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Since I have received a lot of support from this sub in getting ready for my first play, I figured I would leave an update on how things are going for my Redguard adventurer.

    After 10 hours I have reached level 10. Most of my time has been in the guild city (Belmora), although I managed to find a bigger city to the South East. I don't remember the name, but it has this giant square building with different levels on it, and a merchantile trainer in the middle. I ended up giant insect riding back and forth to Belmora a couple times for trading purposes.

    I started off with the idea I would train miscellaneous skills to boost endurance, and boy was that a terrible idea. There I am with 5 spear and 10 medium armor, wearing medium imperial gear trying to hit some guy with a halberd. Since that near death experience I've stuck to claymores thanks to the sweet sweet 45 long sword I started with.

    So far I've caught two really luck breaks financially. The first is that a couple merchants had chests I could open when they weren't looking which let me steal their entire inventory. The second, the mage guild had a quest that involved planting a dummy soul gem in a desk. Well, the desk had a fortune in real soul gems on top so I stole them. I've been able to convert that into a ton of cash, although the grand soul gem is far too expensive to handle.

    Speaking of the mage guild, I have joined all of the guilds. Fighter, thief, mage, temple - I am chewing bubble gum and making friends. The fighter guild has some great trainers (more on that later), but the mage guild has this elf who lets me make the spells I spam as I walk around so that is pretty cool too.

    I haven't done much real questing, mostly I have wandered around to try to get a better feel for the cities and landscape. I stressed way too much about making the most out of levels. The decision to go with Luck (for RP reasons) has made my life a lot easier, since only needing to get 10 points in two skills is quite easy. So far, I've done it every time thanks to using money on trainers and my spell spamming.

    My stats at level 10 are:

    Str - 80

    Int - 30

    Will - 30

    Agility - 55

    Endurance - 100

    Speed - 40

    Person - 85

    Luck - 59

    I can see Agility being the problem one to get to 100. Personality is easy because I have speechcraft as a major skill (currently it is at 75). Usually I work on strength in the wild, then pay to train one of the junk skills (armourer, axe, blunt) or get a free level from hopping around, then I admire people for enough points to level up and illusion spam the rest. I love admiring people, all of my trades are with 100 disposition merchants except one guy who hates me now. Fuck him.

    The graphics have held up really well over time (admittedly, I have mods in place that improve this). It isn't nearly as far from my (improved with mods) skyrim as I thought it would be. The soundtrack is fantastic as well - I recognize a number of tracks from skyrim - which is awesome. I've been hearing the music in my brain even when I'm not playing.

    All in all, this is a fantastic game and I am really pleased with it. Thank you to everyone who helped get me started off the ground - the sheer volume of information is intimidating, but wow what an experience so far.

    My goals for hours 10-20 are going to be:

    • I'd like to finish a few more fighter guild and mage guild quests

    • Hopefully I can joint the Morag Tong. I have the Skyrim bias of being a dark brotherhood sympathizer, and learning the lore of the MT is one of my core goals.

    • I have shot one arrow (I missed) and I have yet to use a shield. Hopefully I can make the transition to using them, since they marksman and block are major skills that I envision as main parts of my character. On the assumption that Daedric armour exists (no spoilers please!) I am hoping to be a kick ass heavy armour warrior at the end of the game with a shield and long sword - but I will feel like a poser if I can only use them effectively because I paid to train up those skills.

    • I've done some alchemy, but not a ton. At some point my goal is to stop buying potions and subsist entirely off of my own creations.

    • I hope that by level 20 (if I get there in the next 10 hours of gameplay) I can get agility to 75, strength to 100, and personality to 100. Maxing endurance was quite satisfying (no more spear training for me!), I reckon the lower levels are where you can freely push attributes at low cost (time and money), and later on I'll give up on getting +5's.

    Is Willpower good for anything other than boosting your max fatigue? I am toying around with a bit of magic (once I am more confident I'll spell spam a few skills up to usefulness) but the boost from Willpower doesn't seem very significant.

    submitted by /u/Malbethion
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Got the Global Illumination shader set up and working in Morrowind

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Diorama stand for creeping incense. Hla Oad. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind".

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Mfw I have all the time in the world to develop strategies to defeat Snowy Granius (but seriously people wash your hands)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Does anyone by any chance remember what you are supposed to do after being named Nerevarine and Hortator?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I did the quests for all the tribes and houses but idk what to do now. I went back to Urshilaku camp but they didn't tell me anything new. I remember getting a letter from someone in Vivec saying to meet them at the Temple or something I think after i got my new titles but I can't find it in my journal.

    submitted by /u/ItzSilentStorm
    [link] [comments]

    Quarantine VA 2020 (Dunmer)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    We Flee. I Follow. St. Jiub Save Us All. [Artwork]

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Help with romance mod

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    So the romance more (English version) I downloaded from nexus used to work just fine but after I downloaded the skyrim new land mod and the julan ashlander mod it doesnt work anymore. What I tried is to go on console and write

    Addtopic romance

    It adds the romance entry and the NPC is responsive

    Now I need other topics but I dont remember them, if you may be so nice to send me a screenshot of the romance topics or help me look it for within the mod I would be gratuful.

    submitted by /u/crazyladybutterfly2
    [link] [comments]

    Putting Power In Willpower 2: Antimagic Boogaloo (A long awaited update!)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Error when loading with Tamriel Rebuilt

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I keep getting "'enchanting honorguard_en' has invalid cast type for for object 'TR_m3_TT_AddamarysRing'" whenever I boot up the game. It hasn't affected anything so far but its rather annoying to see every time.

    Modlist

    Active Mods: 001 Morrowind.esm 002 Tribunal.esm 003 Bloodmoon.esm 004 Patch for Purists.esm 005 Morrowind Patch 1.6.5 Beta (BTB Edit).esm 006 MAO.esm 007 Tamriel_Data.esm 008 TR_Mainland.esm 009 XE Sky Variations.esp 010 Glowing Atronachs.esp 011 Patch for Purists - Book Typos.ESP 012 Patch for Purists - Decimal Errors.ESP 013 entertainers.esp 014 AreaEffectArrows.esp 015 Darker AEA.esp 016 bcsounds.esp 017 master_index.esp 018 LeFemmArmor.esp 019 adamantiumarmor.esp 020 EBQ_Artifact.esp 021 TR_Factions.esp 022 TR_Preview.esp 023 TR_Travels_(Preview_and_Mainland).esp 024 LGNPC_NoLore.esp 025 Siege at Firemoth.esp 026 Darker Firemoth.esp 027 Daggerfall Collection Ver 1.1 (BTB Edit).esp 028 Better Expansion Implementations.ESP 029 Djangos Dialogue.ESP 030 Clean_Mines & Caverns.esp 031 Darker Mines and Caverns.esp 032 LGNPC_SeydaNeen.esp 033 Darker LGNPC Seyda Neen.esp 034 LGNPC_GnaarMok_v1_20.esp 035 LGNPC_AldVelothi_v1_20.esp 036 Publicans 1.1.esp 037 LGNPC_MaarGan.esp 038 LGNPC_HlaOad.esp 039 LGNPC_Aldruhn.esp 040 LGNPC_Aldruhn_suppl.esp 041 Darker LGNPC Aldruhn.esp 042 LGNPC_Pelagiad.esp 043 Darker LGNPC Pelagiad.esp 044 LGNPC_TelMora_v1_30.esp 045 Scrolls and SoulGems 1.1.esp 046 LGNPC_Khuul_v2_21.esp 047 LGNPC_VivecFQ.esp 048 Darker LGNPC Vivec FQ.esp 049 LGNPC_TelUvirith.esp 050 LGNPC_SecretMasters_v1_30.esp 051 Darker LGNPC Secret Masters.esp 052 LGNPC_IndarysManor_v1_51.esp 053 LGNPC_VivecRedoran.esp 054 Darker LGNPC Vivec Redoran.esp 055 LGNPC_PaxRedoran_v1_20.esp 056 Darker LGNPC Pax Redoran.esp 057 LGNPC_SoulSicknessPatch_v1_00.esp 058 EcoAdjCrime (Tresspass Edit).esp 059 EcoAdjMerchantSkills (Disposition Edit).esp 060 Advanced Steam Centurion.esp 061 Talrivian's State-Based HP Mod v.2.2.esp 062 Fligg's Slave Mod.esp 063 BTB - Equipment.esp 064 Antares' Creatures - Cecaelia.esp 065 Protective Guards.esp 066 Enchant_Made_Possible_fixed.ESP 067 Antares' Creatures - Trolls!.esp 068 Antares' Creatures - Treant.esp 069 Antares' Creatures - Frost Giant.esp 070 Service Requirements (BTB Edit).esp 071 Scout's Services 3.esp 072 Draugr Deathlord.esp 073 Antares' Creatures - Beholder.esp 074 Antares' Creatures - Green Slime.esp 075 Antares' Creatures - Frost Monarch.esp 076 Antares' Creatures - Hill Giant.esp 077 Antares' Creatures - Medusa.esp 078 Antares' Creatures - Gargoyles.esp 079 BetterFatigueUsage.ESP 080 SpeedandStaminaMB.ESP 081 Flies.ESP 082 Telvanni Cephalopod Armor.esp 083 Telvanni Cephalopod Armor (Guard Edit).esp 084 Cave Drips.ESP 085 True_Lights_And_Darkness_1.1 (still edit).esp 086 Nocturnal Moths - TLD.ESP 087 Morrowind Releveled.ESP 088 Antares Big Mod 7.63 .esp 089 Purist-friendly magicka regen.ESP 090 Barabus' fireplaces 2 - Vanilla Chimneys v2.2.ESP 091 Glowing Flames - TrueLightsAndDarkness Tweaks.ESP 092 Glowing Flames - NoMoreLightlessFlames v1.1.ESP 093 Madd Leveler - Base.esp 094 Lumi_SpellEffectsReduction.esp 095 EcoAdj Ingredients.esp 096 Dwemer Book's-TR.esp 097 Syc_AtHomeAlchemy.esp 098 Descriptive NPC Classes.ESP 099 MAO_Firemoth.esp 100 MAO_BCsounds.esp 101 A_flock_of_seagulls.esp 102 SFS - 2.0.ESP 103 SFS - Rogues.ESP 104 BTB - Character (alternate Necro Edit).esp 
    submitted by /u/YourDemons
    [link] [comments]

    I'm starting a proper playthrough using OpenMW...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I tried playing it in the past, but could never get into it. I'm now commited to playing through the game.

    I have also installed all the Bethesda plugins, the Patch for Purists mod, Delayed db Attack and Better Balanced Combat mod (Sorry).

    Honestly, I just want to ask, since race and stuff actually matters in this game, what's the race to go for a Battlemage playthrough?

    submitted by /u/SighingLion
    [link] [comments]

    Is there some sort of Mod Organizer equivalent for OpenMW?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I mostly want the virtual data files for each mod in order to keep a clean installation.

    submitted by /u/Real_Nwah_Hours
    [link] [comments]

    [OpenMW] Any of .exe files don't launch on Win10

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    So, after installing, I just can't launch any of the *.exe files of OpenMW. Both 32 and 64 versions. It kinda launches, and I can see launched file in Task Manager, but it don't works and don't shows.

    Anyone can guess what's the matter?

    Yes, I've tried compatibility mode. No, I don't have any extra antivirus software installed.

    submitted by /u/mougrim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment