• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Morrowind The Coprusarium is a Telvanni SCAM

    Morrowind The Coprusarium is a Telvanni SCAM


    The Coprusarium is a Telvanni SCAM

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    All books and writings in the game stacked, Balmora for reference

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    I took a screenshot and it looked quite familiar...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    One of my favourite things in Morrowind: just because of how laughably difficult it is to find. One of the Propylon Indices is just lying on the floor, nestled between 2 crates, in some random storage room in the temple in St Olm's canton. Even when you know it's there it's easy to miss

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    I couldn't resist sharing a screenshot of how Ascadian Isles look at 11AM with ReShade xD

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    The only storage container I need

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Drew a pair of Telvanni magisters

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    The relation between Vivec and Ardhanarishvara

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    First play - 46 hours in

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    A continuation of my Redguard's adventure for my first play of Morrowind. Previous update: https://www.reddit.com/r/Morrowind/comments/fpeudb/first_play_40_hours_in/

    This one is short, but I made two great discoveries:

    • Some guy at ghost fence sold me nearly a full set of glass armor (I'm missing the pants), along with a glass longsword. I am so much more powerful!

    • I have discovered that I can sell things for more than they cost to buy, so if I ever need money I can go around to merchants and flip gear back and forth. My Personality and Speech have been 100 for a while, but Merchantile has now shot up to 85.

    As a result of being able to wander around kicking ass, and then discovering I basically have infinite money, my level ups have continued to be 5/5/1 and now, at level 38, all attributes are at 100 except for Luck which is 87.

    I haven't done much else except for hoard a ton of money (I'm sitting on 25k still, plus a ton of items to back me up such as 25 diamonds, 10 scrolls that are 1500 each, etc). Money doesn't really matter except it fits my Redguard's role-play to outfox the merchants and be rich, rich, rich.

    This has given me the freedom to play around with some custom spells. I've had a lot of fun with that, especially levitating around town. I got my first jump spell just before signing off so I am going to see what I can do there too.

    I finished a few quests, and my plan for the next while will be to go back to properly questing. The problem I have had is I mean to do a quest then I get lost exploring over the next hill. I've been trying to work out how I can combine levitation, invisibility, and marksmanship to be the perfect assassin.

    I will try to report back with a more exciting update for my next post, but I had to share this because I am proud to have hit max attributes and I've been having so much fun screwing around with the spells. I can't believe I've waited so long to play this game!

    Question: Is there any better light armor than glass?

    submitted by /u/Malbethion
    [link] [comments]

    Rat Whisperer

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Role playing ideas?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Hit me with your own unique role playing ideas. I want to try some totally different than the usual lot.

    submitted by /u/RedHotHippie
    [link] [comments]

    I've got a few questions about OpenMWs multiplayer

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    How well does the multiplayer function? I'm wanting to play the game with a friend. Can different players join different factions? Can I play with other mods, if so how? Anything else I should be aware of?

    submitted by /u/CormacMettbjoll
    [link] [comments]

    My New Character!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Turin Arctus is a dark elf born in Vardenfell, he grew up as a street urchin and under the tutelage of the thief Borin, Borin had thought him how to be a thief and had him as a friend. But one day when Turin was 18 Borin used him as a patsy and Turin was sent off to the imperial city as a prisoner. After 12 years of imprisonment Turin is finally back in Vardenfell.

    Turin is a thief and all he cares about is money, he has no alliances except to his pocket book and will lie, cheat, and kill for more wealth. He will play using illusion, alchmey, and stealth.

    submitted by /u/Big_E4013
    [link] [comments]

    Levelling in Morrowind

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Sorry if it's a noob question I'm new to playing Morrowind and I'm enjoying it so far but is there anyway to power level so I have more of a chance in combat or a good efficient way to level?

    submitted by /u/UserofReddit172
    [link] [comments]

    Speedrun challenge/Question- What would be the fastest way from a new game at Seyda Neen, fresh of the boat, to get a full set of glass or daedric armor?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Was speaking to a friend the other day about various small "challenges" we could do in Morrowind (Yes the quarantine is getting to us) and one of the ones we thought up would be to create a new charcter, keep it at level 1, straight from the start of the game- And see just how quick it would be possible to get a full set of glass or daedric armor, and without any major gamebreaking exploits or glitches etc

    Of course, neither of us are speedrunners, and neither of us have memorized the game to anywhere near the amazing level those kind of players have, so to be fair we did not really get far with our little fun challenge.

    But it did get me thinking- Does anybody know the answer? Just how fast CAN you get a full set of glass or daedric (Prehpas with a weapon of same quality of your choice) straight from the start of the game at level 1?

    submitted by /u/Paul277
    [link] [comments]

    Playing for the first time today

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Bought it on Xbox, ik not ideal but i had no other choice.

    I finally caved after watching SorcererDave lp of it, pretty great series.

    Anyways ik u guys probably get asked this alot but what are some basic things i should know about the game before i start. i sorta know what to expect thanks to the youtube series but im talking about stuff in regards to character creation and other basic things i should be prepared for.

    I appreciate any responses

    submitted by /u/jklmao5
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! Game won't load in full screen anymore!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    I just downloaded tamriel rebuilt, all done properly I believe, but now Morrowind will not launch in full screen anymore. This must be a pretty basic error coming from the fact I have added stuff to .ini. Does anyone know how to fix this and get it back to full screen? Normally it would load in full screen without me having to do anything

    submitted by /u/Fortitude187
    [link] [comments]

    OpenMW 1440p with normal maps 2020

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Having issues with mods.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    So I am using OpenMW, but I also installed Vortex to manage mods.

    I drag and drop the mods required to improve the game into vortex. I have all of Bethesda's plugins, plus Patch Purist, and Rebirth, I have also dropped the Code Patch exe in the Morrowind folder on my desktop and ran the patch for rebirth, the issue is. All mods are enabled in Vortex and they are enabled in OpenMW, but almost nothing is loading.

    So I can't tell if patches are working and Morrowind Rebirth is for sure not working.

    For more information this is the layout of my mods in Vortex, OpenMW, and the Morrowind Data Files folder:

    https://imgur.com/a/1nZ61Cg

    When the game loads of appears as though some mods are loading. Like an Argonian loads in on the dock in the beginning. The boat you are on has a new flag but the old flag for the boat is also still there.

    I am just not sure what is up. If it is mod placement or mod interference with one another.

    When I drop the mods into vortex I just drop the .rar or .zip or .7z file into the the file uploader of for Vortex and it seems it is adding the mods in the Morrowind folder, but none of the mods seem to work properly.

    submitted by /u/Amagora
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment