• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Morrowind Let's all take a minute to appreciate Rollie, the best pack Guar in Vvardenfell.

    Morrowind Let's all take a minute to appreciate Rollie, the best pack Guar in Vvardenfell.


    Let's all take a minute to appreciate Rollie, the best pack Guar in Vvardenfell.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    A piece of Seyda Neen. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    And there I was forgetting how fun Alchemy is, why yes I would like to restore 1254 points of health

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Azura jumpscare

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I'm playing the main story for the first time and I have to say, it really got me hooked. It all folds itself together so nicely already.

    I reached the Cave of the incarnate a few minutes ago and had to say that Azura just jumpscared me with the cutscene.

    Still, amazing moment seeing the mummies as the failed incarnates.

    Damn... Good game

    submitted by /u/cerebrokrahl
    [link] [comments]

    Who else would be super hyped for this?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    It's not creeper or the mudcrab that break the game, trainers do

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    In my current playthrough for the first time I avoided creeper. Nevertheless, as soon as I killed the first enemy dressed in ebony armour I became rich selling to the guy in Ebonheart. Later, I got even richer by sweeping Ghostgate clean of all of its valuables. However, having a lot of gold but nothing to spend it on doesn't break the game.

    Then at some point I decided I will train up my short blade. I had lots of cash at this point so I thought I might as well spend it. After a while of leveling short blade I realised it only cost me a fraction of my wealth (total wealth at that time being 400k) so I figured why not just train all my skills. So I went from level 15 to 71 by training with trainers available in Balmora, Ald'ruhn, Ghostgate, and Sadrith Mora. I still had about 50k at the end. At this point the game is "broken" as I have about 700 hp, all my attributes are at 100 and almost all my major and minor skills are at 100. I do have crappy gear though.

    So, in summary, I don't think creeper breaks the game. Trainers do. If I end up playing again, I'd block myself from using any trainers or impose a per level limit.

    submitted by /u/FOSHavoc
    [link] [comments]

    Сandle holders. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" My work/game.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Сandle holders. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" My work/game.

    ![img](i3spr5s5l8p41 " Materials for 1: bamboo, cold welding, acrylic, varnish. Materials for 2: paraffin, wax. Materials for 3: self-setting clay, acrylic, varnish. Materials for 4: self-setting clay, acrylic, varnish. ")

    Full photos: https://imgur.com/gallery/ROEH5Fw

    submitted by /u/Deloto51
    [link] [comments]

    Ashlander Inspo

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Bit of a weird question- if you had to guess, what irl culture(s) would you say the ashlanders/dunmer in general are based off of? I'd like to know for art purposes.

    submitted by /u/squigglebug18
    [link] [comments]

    LGNPC question

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    In the quest "reforging nightmares" after getting the dream forge ring from the enchanter in ald'ruhn, I'm given a riddle that is somewhat vague, if anyone played the quest before where should I go next?

    submitted by /u/karam234
    [link] [comments]

    Scholar / rare book collector - A reason to travel around Tamriel Rebuilt.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    As I've mentioned before. I'm currently role-playing as a Telvanni Scholar. It's been fun to read all the incredible books morrowind has to offer.

    Depending on what you count as a book, Morrowind offers roughly 330 books to read & collect.

    I've only found & read 130 books so far. It's been a blast. One of the most fun role plays I've done in a while. I printed out a list from Excel and check off once I've obtained a book and once I've read the book.

    Seriously every time I find a book I don't yet have it's even more satisfying than finding Daedric armor. It's very thrilling.

    Today I discovered a whole nother layer to my journey as a scholar when I realized Tamriel Rebuilt offers MANY new books & thus a DAMN good reason to Roleplay wandering its vast countryside.

    As a scholar & archmaster of house Telvanni. My character has taken upon himself to expand the vast Telvanni library & wander greater morrowind in search of these rare books unavailable in Vvardenfell.

    Adding to his own knowledge & bringing greater glory to house Telvanni.

    Wandering around Tamriel rebuilt in search of new new books NOT FOUND on my printed list has been a BLAST & A huge role-play win.

    While Tamriel rebuilt is impressive to say the least, I've always found it difficult to justify aimlessly wandering around. It gets a little boring. Even though the visuals are spectacular.

    With the motivation of collecting rare books has FINALLY given a really really fun & Roleplay friendly way to wander all across greater morrowind.

    For example: Finding that book about guars inside that remote hunters shack who gave me hunting tips felt totally immersive & fun. it made finding that Shack worthwhile & fun. Obtaining a book from a renote guar Hunter. How cool. whereas if I was role playing as a simple Explorer I would have passed that shack right on by.

    As a scholar / book collector I finally found a super fun Roleplay-friendly reason to explore every nook and cranny of Tamriel rebuilt.

    Wish me luck!

    submitted by /u/xerofoxx
    [link] [comments]

    I had such a blast playing Morrowind that I ended up making a Dark Elf Oc named Zoris. Hope yall enjoy it

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    What class would fit Argonian?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    I started to play Morrowind, and I'd like to keep a game but... I'm the kind of player who can't keep a game for two days.

    I'd love Argonian and, in this game (where they are very limited -heads and boots!-) which class would fit them perfectly?

    submitted by /u/Sk00maC4t
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick reminder regarding MGE XE and the Original Fog

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Just in case someone might wants (like me) slighter better draw distance/object fade-in without changing the tone too much, a reminder that you can disable high quality atmosphere and distance colouring in MGE XE to keep distant land with minimal impact on the original foggy atmosphere.

    Vanilla: https://imgur.com/cqxf5kT

    MGE XE: https://imgur.com/1TiVb28

    MGE XE sans Hq atmosphere and colour: https://imgur.com/7RFN03x

    this has been your very pedantic public PSA

    submitted by /u/drayelav
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I have used a console command to make me run faster and I don’t know how to cancel the cheat to make me run normal

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Julan download help

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Hi does anyone here know how to download the Julan companion mod? I'm having trouble

    submitted by /u/Asoiafweirdo
    [link] [comments]

    Telvanni Questline: Advancing to Master bug

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I can't advance to the rank of Master in House Telvanni, when I go to Aryon and ask for advancement he will say that I must perform more chores. When i click "chores" he tells me to find a mouth. So I travel to Balmora and ask Fast Eddie to be my mouth, Eddie agrees to become my mouth. I return to Aryon and ask for chores again, he still tells me I need to have a Mouth. When i go to the Telvanni council house Fast Eddie isn't there an he is still in Balmora (even after waiting a week). I think this issue is related to Fast Eddie not appearing in the council house but I might be wrong. Does anyone know what might be causing this issue? Any help will be much aprecciated!

    Here is some additional info:

    My current rank is Wizard

    I just started the quest to be named hortator by the great houses and have asked a couple Telvanni councilors for their consent

    My Stronghold is in stage 2 and I must become master for the next rank.

    The mods I have installed that might affect this are: Uveriths Legacy and compatibility patches, Rise of House Telvanni, Morrowind Rebirth, Tamriel Rebuilt and MPP for Rebirth

    submitted by /u/ThePandoran
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any requirement for windows in morrowind?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about getting it from steam,I once got fallout 3 but it does not operate with windows 10

    submitted by /u/Theo220554
    [link] [comments]

    Is a full bound set of armor good enough to complete the last of the main quests?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Sound Effects Issue

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Hey guys, to start, I want to say I purchased Morrowind from Bethesda's Bethesda Net platform. So in terms of configuration and file setup the game is going to be in folders related to their program.

    I have having a bit of a sound issue. For starters I am rocking a 2060 RTX GPU and 16 gigs of RAM sound wise I am using my Razer headphones to match my Razer laptop. With Surround Sound 7.1 by Razer enabled. I am having this issue with audio in settings.

    I adjust the sound effects audio and everything stays quiet and where I want it until I encounter a new object that doesn't get adjusted with the sound. Sometimes the sounds just change back. I have done all I can in the game settings. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to fix this issue? Like I will set effects low and boom I go to cross a rickity wooden bridge and it's loud as hell and I mean really loud so loud I have to adjust the sound again. Is there a fix for this?

    Also, a little off topic, but in terms of modding how do I do that for the game itself if it is loaded from Bethesda's platform file wise?

    submitted by /u/Amagora
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment