• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Morrowind Felt cute, might jump across half the continent later, idk

    Morrowind Felt cute, might jump across half the continent later, idk


    Felt cute, might jump across half the continent later, idk

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Sure, Morrowind might be 18 years old, but in some places it's graphics have not aged badly at all

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    every time

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    3 weeks, 85 saves and I don't know how many hours later... I finally finished the game, all the expansions and a couple of mods (namely Uvirith's Legacy and Sobitur Facility). This has been my 7th (I think) playthrough of Morrowind, and I think it will be my last. I love this game so much

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Anyone else been playing Animal Crossing? Welcome to Tel Nook!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I replicated Morrowind's book system & put it in the game I'm making

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I thought you were “not so good speak”

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    USB Violet Coprinus. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    USB Violet Coprinus. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Materials: polymer clay, diode, USB cord, diode, silicone, phosphor, varnish.


    More photos: https://imgur.com/gallery/mx1lTGt

    submitted by /u/Deloto51
    [link] [comments]

    Being in Morag tong and thieves guild = losing all my stolen armor?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    As I understand it even though the kills are legal I'll get my stuff taken when the guard shows up? Is there any way around this? Can I use console commands to give it back to myself?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/spidercandydesigns
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on Roleplaying in Morrowind?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Howdy, so, I'm planning on doing a roleplaying let's play of Morrowind. It's a (mostly though I know some pretty major main plot spoilers) blind playthrough, and I intend to play through the game, expansions, and probably a good chunk of Tamriel Rebuilt.

    Now, I know for a fact I want to play a magic character; Morrowind is known for having an awesome and busted magic system and I want to take full advantage. This likely means I'll join House Telvanni as well.

    But for the main character, I'm torn between two races, both of which strike me as fascinating in concept;

    Dunmer - My concept for this character is that he/she is, of course, an Outlander, raised in a region such as Cyrodiil or High Rock. Having been adopted by an affluent, non-Dunmer mage, this character spent much of their childhood idolizing magic, but also feeling very lonely, away from anyone who looked like them. Coming to Morrowind, this character would pursue magical powers, but also take a large amount of time to embrace the culture. This character would likely be invested in if not outright join the Tribunal Temple, read books, go on pilgrimages with limited items, and the like.

    The Cons: Well...if there's a most common player race for this game, I'd imagine it'd be Dunmer. In general for my let's plays, I want to try to add spice to everything; play the weird races, play the opposite sex, take strange skills, have limitations, the things that give a playthrough life. So, I have a slight gut resistance to being a Dunmer considering how default they are.

    Argonian - That said, none of the other races particularly jump out at me either...except Argonian. My concept for this character is that they would be very 'primitive'. While still practicing magic, this character would also fight using spears, or maybe hatchets. A big portion of the appeal comes from how this character goes against the grain of Morrowind; they are of the race most hated by Dunmer. Besides their long history of fighting, the Argonians of course tend to be enslaved by the Dunmer. This character would be much less likely to adopt Dunmer culture (though that may be part of the arc, going from fighting Dunmer culture altogether to accepting the good and rejecting the bad), and would likely kill anyone who would hold slaves of any kind, on principle.

    The Cons: Despite being a more unique race and playing a more unique role, I imagine this would entirely depend on how reactive the game is to this. Some games, like Vampire: the Masquerade Bloodlines, can have your characters' race (or in this case, clan) affect the entire game. Others, it's mostly gameplay. Playing an Argonian won't be as fulfilling if people aren't constantly being racist towards them and it doesn't affect the in game story at all. (skyrim ahemhem)

    I have no clue how much consequence there is in the game for playing one. Also, gameplay wise...no boots or helmets. Ouch. While I like big weaknesses in RPGs, I really love the idea of the boots of blinding speed, and finding a way to counteract the blindness. I know of a mod that turns them in to pants, but that does feel a little like cheating, and who knows what other magic pants, boots, and helms I'd have to ditch entirely, all of which could add spice and flair.

    SO YEAH, I've been kinda stuck on this for a while now. Having never played Morrowind, the things I'm most interested in are the famous and infamous magic system, the best lore in the series, and experiencing as much as I can that I just can't experience in the other games; local factions, local religions. Both of these characters, in theory, can explore that from two unique perspectives.

    So I guess my question is; which one do y'all think would be the most interesting to watch, and the one I could actually play and have it be reflected in game?

    P.S.

    For a couple quick ones. I've also been planning on taking the scrolls of Icarian Flight off Tarhiel and using them to jump across Morrowind in a random direction, doing the use scroll just before you land thing, and making the first 'arc' be about trying to find my way to Balmora while exploring the world. I figured it'd add a lot of spice. Is this a cool idea or a terrible idea?

    And from an RP perspective, if I join the Temple as a way of pursuing the culture, does that presumably mean I will 'leave' the Temple once the whole prophecy thing goes public? Is joining the Morag Tong inherently evil, and is Mages' Guild/Telvanni or Thieves Guild/Any Others incompatible from a roleplay perspective? Would Julan the Ashlander work with either of these characters? I'd also love to know if there's any discords where I could discuss this further with people.

    oh god sorry for the wall of text

    submitted by /u/SpookyTowne
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of your favorite roleplay character ideas?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    I like to have an idea of my character before beginning so that I can plan out their build, factions, and end goals but I'm struggling a bit this time. Really want to explore a lot of Tamriel Rebuilt content with this guy, so I'm trying to incorporate that somehow. So tell me about your favorite characters or ideas so I can get some inspiration!

    submitted by /u/CormacMettbjoll
    [link] [comments]

    Not really new to Morrowind, but never really got past the first 3 levels, could I do an armored mage with axe and shield build or is that too many focuses?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Magic in Morrowind is badass but sometimes it isn't enough in combat

    submitted by /u/chadhinkly
    [link] [comments]

    Game Crashes When I Unequipt an item with various Bound Item Enchantments

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Longtime Skyrim player, recently started a Morrowind playthrough and finally defeated Dagoth Ur at level 31 and I love this game, and I think I may like it more than Skyrim/Oblivion. However, I recently came across a problem where whenever I unequipt my Daedric Tower Shield with a Bound Cuirass/Boots/Gauntlets/Pauldron/Greaves CE enchantment the game crashes and immediately closes when I exit the inventory.

    Is there anyway to fix this with game mechanics or console commands? My LO is below, I'm playing GOTY on Steam, with the game downloaded outside of Program Files, and mods downloaded with MO2

    Code Patch

    MGE XE

    Patch for Purists

    RunFaster - Fast

    Db_Attack_Mod

    Solstheim Rumor Fix

    Umbra, Blademaster

    Main Quest Enhancers

    ilm - easy

    All Great Houses

    Fair Magicka Regen 2.0

    Natural Healing

    Bound Items Complete

    Moon and Star Improved

    More Barter Gold

    Any thoughts on what could be causing the issue?

    submitted by /u/cubelhor
    [link] [comments]

    Piece of Bitter Coast. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Piece of Bitter Coast. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Materials: Wood, silicone, polymer clay, various dry plants, acrylic, luminophore , varnish.

    https://reddit.com/link/fr3red/video/ifbc2ybq5lp41/player

    Full phtos: https://imgur.com/gallery/9aUQa14

    submitted by /u/Deloto51
    [link] [comments]

    Story begins

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    So I am a little confused on where the story of the game starts. I am a little bit into the game and was wondering if I'm soposed to keep going to the blades spymaster.

    submitted by /u/clanker-grevious
    [link] [comments]

    I’m level 2 in Morrowind and I’m wondering, what is the best light armour for my level? I’m currently wearing the chitin armor as you can see

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Julan Companion Problem

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Julan Companion Problem

    This mod seems to be a tricky one -- there are multiple threads going back seven-plus years about being stuck at one point or another, and I've had to use those, the in-game hints, and the author's FAQ to get as far as I have. (The mod does the interesting trick of locking the entire Morrowind main quest behind having to get someone drunk to unlock two other quests so you can eventually get back to the MQ.)

    But I'm now trying to (minor spoiler alert, I guess) find Julan's father's bones in the Sixth House cave Sanit.

    The author's hints say " To get into the deeper parts of Sanit, enter the Shrine, and find the dark hole behind the altar," and the vanilla game map of Sanit implies there's a second cell called "Sanit Shrine" (or something like that). From other hints, it's clear there's another cell called something like "Daedra caves" with a whole bunch of Hungers and a "forcefield barrier" -- I haven't gotten into that cell.

    The cell I'm in has no doors to anywhere else. I've TCL'd all over the place, levitated through it with 100% night eye repeatedly, and mapped the whole thing. In my game, there is one door back out to the Grazelands, and nothing else.

    Here's my in-game map of Sanit, showing the utter lack of doors to the Shrine, to the further Daedra caves, or anywhere else:

    https://preview.redd.it/qdfwjbxsbqp41.png?width=543&format=png&auto=webp&s=529ac0b2a35efbdad8d0882f8189f4632e9eeb8a

    So -- does anyone know the name of the next cell, so I can COC into it and get on with this damn quest? (Or any ideas why the ways into those cells aren't showing up in my game?)

    submitted by /u/GBHHornswoggler
    [link] [comments]

    A piece of land Telvanni. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind". Miniature

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Just bought the game on steam and it crashes every single time I try to leave the prison boat, any help would be much appreciated

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Something is draining my strength 68/75 but there's nothing in my magic menu indicating the cause, has someone else experienced this?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment