• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Morrowind Wish me luck on my hand-to-hand permadeath, boys.

    Morrowind Wish me luck on my hand-to-hand permadeath, boys.


    Wish me luck on my hand-to-hand permadeath, boys.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:05 AM PST

    A more comprehensive map of all the ALM/DIV intervention overlaps since people found the last one confusing

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:34 PM PST

    My character so far on my first play-through. you guys have any tips or useful info? i feel like im doing something wrong in regards to character building.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:23 PM PST

    Ascadian Isles Sunrise

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    I've brought Morrowind to Tabletop: 8 weeks now!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    These are my reflections on the last 8 weeks of GMing a Morrowind campaign. I posted here before I started the game, and I'm glad to say it's been going well.

    The game just earned its 4th semiweekly session report, which you can see in the link below. You can also follow tags to see previous reports and content I've made for the game.

    https://espharel.blogspot.com/2020/02/elder-scrolls-glog-report-4-how-to-skin.html

    I got a great reaction from this sub last time I posted about it, and a lot of the responses mentioned previous hacks and systems for running Elder Scrolls. There are a ton of them!

    That said, while I've seen a bunch of systems, I haven't seen much content. The system I've whipped up is nice and streamlined, and with the exception of hard rules for magic items, is basically done. My big project going forward is to adapt content from Morrowind for tabletop, in a form that's easy to use, free, and effective.

    It's clearly a long ways away, but I foresee making a Morrowind campaign guide. A system neutral document for running a tabletop game in Vvardenfell circa the appearance of the Incarnate. I've written before on the blog about how I would run (and currently am running) such a campaign. While we can pull a lot of content directly off the wiki, pulling it all together into a satisfying sandbox is more challenging. That's what I'm doing, and I hope I'll be able to give it to you all one day soon.

    Until that prophesied day, is this something you've ever wanted to do? Have you tried you hand at it? Let me know down below.

    submitted by /u/Consisting_Fiction
    [link] [comments]

    Classic AI

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:47 PM PST

    Me: walks through hidden door I Tell Vos Services tower after transporting there High elf that sees me, a stranger, barging in from the hidden door: "alright! I'm intrigued! Go ahead!"

    submitted by /u/juuswillis
    [link] [comments]

    Dusk in Azura's Coast

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:25 AM PST

    so guards aren't to be messed with...heh...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    stepped out of the door in seyda neen saw a guard by himself and thought i would try to kill him for his armor and i shit you not he looked at me swung once and bitchslapped me.

    moral of the story...don't do that i guess,lol.

    submitted by /u/dappernaut77
    [link] [comments]

    a little motivation...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:48 PM PST

    I have played tons and tons of hours of morrowind, but I have a few really embarassing things to share, first, I have never completely finished the main quest..... next, uhh i cant remember the others. anyway I love this game, but I never seem to be able to take a particular character all the way.

    So i am about to jump back in and naturally i want to make a brand new character with a brand new back story and so forth.... and THAT is where you fine ladies and gentlemen come in. I need some cool class/character build ideas.

    My fav idea so far isnt very original outside of the game, but it does present a pretty unique play style compared to my past efforts. since ripping off GRRM is the best i can do.. throw some cool char builds at me!

    Name: Oberyn Martell

    Race: Redguard

    Sign: Lady

    skills:

    SPEARS

    ALCHEMY

    LIGHT ARMOR

    ENCHANTING

    ARMORER

    SPEECHCRAFT

    HAND to HAND

    submitted by /u/P00rY0r1ck
    [link] [comments]

    Objectively speaking..

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:50 PM PST

    After only playing Skyrim on PS4 (yes I did mods), should I try Morrowind or Oblivion first? Which one you consider best and why? Storywise, combat, customization, gameplay, etc.

    submitted by /u/frayventos
    [link] [comments]

    The book with the sheep in the back

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:29 PM PST

    I remember having to Vivec city and get this high up imperial guys naughty book. It had sheep in it saying thanks for the good time or something like that. Does anyone remember this? What was the commander's name?

    submitted by /u/PorcelynDoll
    [link] [comments]

    Everybody in balmora is dead for some reason.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:52 AM PST

    I didn't kill them if thats what you were wondering. I just kind of walked into balmora when I started a new save and everone was dead. Guards,guildmasters,civilians and even main quest characters.

    What did that?lmao.

    submitted by /u/dappernaut77
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game supposed to look like this?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Is the game supposed to look like this?

    I'm using MGE XE and light sources don't emit any light at all. Caves and tombs are very dark, I figured it was normal but now I'm at the Ald'Ruhn mages guild and it's so dark that I'm not so sure anymore. The picture is of a bonfire and a torch in a cave.

    https://preview.redd.it/yz9eivgbith41.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=78884bb8781ffe10b62bd3aac199f6311d9fc389

    submitted by /u/Marshall_cox
    [link] [comments]

    Well into my first playthrough and i still feel like a newbie

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:00 PM PST

    I am well into my first playthrough (on that part where you have to find a mage who will heal me of corprus, pls no spoilers) and i feel like i still don't know very much about the game and its mechanics. On one hand i am confused but on the other hand i wish more games today were like this. Did you feel like this on your 1st playthrough?

    What should i expect going into Oblivion, and then Skyrim? Are they 'dumbed down'?

    submitted by /u/Illidan_Stormrage4
    [link] [comments]

    How do I delete save files?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Hey guys, gals and enby pals. So I'm not a "new player" so to say but I goddamn feel like one with this dumb question. How do I delete my save files on my game? I went into the local files and deleted them there but they still show up in my game when I go to save files they are still there

    submitted by /u/Trash_kingx
    [link] [comments]

    To people who choose "Luck" as a main class Attribute

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:47 AM PST

    Quick question about factions and bounties

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:31 AM PST

    So I have made an altmer character who Im trying to roleplaying to be an secret spy for altmer supremesists playing to make anew aldmeri dominion. Im aproching late game and think it would be fun to clear out imperial forts here thereby loosening the empires hold in morrowind meaning those who oppose the imperials can rise up to kill the n'wahs and restore dat good ol dunmer purity to the land. Can I clear out the forts without pissing off all other factions?

    submitted by /u/SaintJewiub
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into Morrowind on PC. Trying to get xbox1 controller to work.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Hello all! Hope everyones day is going well.

    I recently picked up Morrowind GOTY on steam looking to get back into from all those years ago.

    However this is the first time I've had it on PC and would like to play with an xbox1 controller. I've tried playing around in the setting files (from the best I know how) and still cant seem to get it to work just right.

    So my question is, how do you guys go about getting controller settings? Do you use a 3rd party site thats safe or go through steam? Whats generally the best way cause I assume there are loads.

    Thanks everyone for your input. cmcorms

    submitted by /u/cmcorms
    [link] [comments]

    Ajir and Galbedir’s bet

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:35 AM PST

    I think their bet is about if one can do the other jobs better. Ajir offers minor training in enchant and alchemy, but Galbedir trains alchemy but not enchanting. I think their original bet had them switch jobs going into the mages guild in balmora and see who could do each others job the longest without getting caught- which would make the sabotage they prank each other with makes sense.

    submitted by /u/chunkboslicemen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment