• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Morrowind The feeling when you play Morrowind right after playing Oblivion

    Morrowind The feeling when you play Morrowind right after playing Oblivion


    The feeling when you play Morrowind right after playing Oblivion

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:25 PM PST

    since the last post wasn't HD for some here's an HD wallpaper

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Hello McDonald’s

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:03 AM PST

    Intervention

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:38 PM PST

    HD background I found if anyone wants to use it

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Character Progression

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:55 AM PST

    This is my character, Serynia, all the way from Seyda Neen to Mournhold.

    https://imgur.com/a/I8wZm9Q

    submitted by /u/PrinceProspero9
    [link] [comments]

    I made a map of where the different Almsivi & Divine areas overlap. Found this quite useful for choosing a player home location.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Shulki Ashunbabi Restoration

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:08 AM PST

    Need help identifying icons meaning

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Morrowind 1.0 for speedruns

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:12 PM PST

    I'm trying to get into speed running, apparently I'll need 1.0 and I can't find it anywhere. Apparently I can't down patch so does anyone know how to get it?

    submitted by /u/JacksonGalaxyPhD
    [link] [comments]

    Another GOG sale

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Morrowind for $4.50. Get it while you can.

    submitted by /u/vieuxfragonard
    [link] [comments]

    Figgters guild first quest is glitched!(?)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:53 AM PST

    So I arrive at the woman's house and she tells me about the rats and stuff, then I open the door, there is one rat, I kill it, then I talk to her, tell her about the cave rat and she asks me when I'm going to kill the rats. Any ideas?

    Edit: read her dialogue again and I realised the other rats are in the storage room.

    submitted by /u/realqwertycomics
    [link] [comments]

    Convince me to play pc morrowind over oblivion 360 . Currently have 60 hours in oblivion and 3 in morrowind.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:28 AM PST

    I played both games as a kid and now years later I noticed oblivion is on game pass. 2 weeks later I've done more gaming in 2 weeks than I've done in the entirety of 2020 so far. I mostly prefer oblivion so far because I don't miss my hits, my character doesnt walk like an elderly quadriplegic, and I'm lazy as fuck and the quest compass is nice for a filthy casual like me. I'm level 20 in oblivion and loving it so far. However, I haven't really given morrowind a chance. I cant get over the goddam walking speed. It makes me want to throw my monitor. My new kitten slow walks 10 times faster than my fucking morrowind character.

    So yeah, if anyone can recommend some mods or things to do in morrowind. I really like caster classes and morrowind seems very hard for one. Everytime my magicka runs out I have to wait, and then some asshole fucking destroys me from the dark brotherhood.

    Also - I forget the mod name because I'm out right now, but I downloaded that huge graphics overhaul mod and it doesnt seem to work with the other mods like better plant picking and better heads etc. Its either I get those mods to work and the graphics mod doesn't, or the graphics mod works and nothing else does. HALP ME

    submitted by /u/pooperboobs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment