• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Morrowind My cat enjoying Morrowind

    Morrowind My cat enjoying Morrowind


    My cat enjoying Morrowind

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:24 PM PST

    It's not perfect, but I painted Dagoth Ur with paint markers on my coffee table.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:15 PM PST

    My third or forth attempt at this game over my lifetime. I've finally figured out how to level properly. Ignore the 4 I took in speed that one time.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Lifted off and took a picture of most of Tamriel (SHotN,P:C,TR)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:02 PM PST

    a very mischievous guar about to ruin some boots

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:48 AM PST

    I made Almalexia in The Sims 3

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:35 AM PST

    OH GOD THEY'RE MULTIPLYING

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell moonsugar...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Small Question

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:51 AM PST

    I got the message "The Morrowind launcher could not find the Morrowind executable. Please reinstall Morrowind."

    How can i solve it?

    I have the standard Steam version and MCE installed

    submitted by /u/Billy_the_Shell
    [link] [comments]

    man vs. sneaky khajiit (sound)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Balmora is located on the bottom of the sea, apparently

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Just starting and have questions

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:22 PM PST

    I've had the game on pc for years but haven't had a working one until now. This is the first time I'm playing and I'm wondering if there's anything I should know or any tips you guys can give me. I've played oblivion and skyrim before but I know morrowind is very different. Thanks in advance for any info.

    submitted by /u/Mythraryn
    [link] [comments]

    So who actually leads Morrowind?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:12 PM PST

    In the third era during TES3 who leads Morrowind? As in who has the most authority. Because King Helseth seems to be the effective leader by way of the Empire, but then the entire province still seems to be under strict control of the tribunal temple, so does the Archcannon of the temple lead? And then of course there is the actual tribunal, whom definitely hold the most power in Morrowind, but they don't seem to exercise any of it. What I am simply asking, is who is the Head of State in morrowind, who is the head of government.

    I assume an additional factor to consider is from what I understand a big reason Morrowind got conquered by the Empire regardless of it being one of the most powerful provinces is that it was so fractured and confederalized, so I suppose that this could lead to morrowind's status as without any clear leader. The thing is with the Empire there is a clear parallel in the real world, but Morrowind's factors of a mixed theocracy, confederated oligarchy, vassal kingdom, weird, three way god king state, is really individualized to TES, which is a good thing, but it just wants be to know more about its government that isn't told to the player probably because I imagine political science and gov isn't interesting to most people playing an action adventure RPG, but I want to know goddammit.

    submitted by /u/Kiwi712
    [link] [comments]

    Mephala’s quest help

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:09 PM PST

    I think I failed the quest somehow, but there was no journal update or anything. I checked my inventory and I don't have the bitter-green petals. Is there a glitch with this quest or did I mess it up.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Jiffy1224
    [link] [comments]

    Mob Density and skill choices

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Greetings Outlanders!

    I have two questions that I would like some help on please!

    Firstly is it just me or is there really actually very little mobs around to fight, I have mostly stuck to the bitter coast region up to so far and have done a few quests in the area, the thing is with such few battle encounters I'm having a hard time understanding how I'm going to level anything other than athletics! Please help!!!

    Secondly I am playing a pre generated class, sorcerer, which has skills in both medium and heavy armour, I am using medium for now but my ultimate end game goal is heavy armour, particularly deadric since it seems to be a major accomplishment to get a full set and since I love everything lore and looks wise about Divayth Fyr. So that is what in going for, am I making a mistake by using medium for now? I dont think I can even carry a full set of heavy (was going to solve that later with feather enchants) by the way I'm playing an altmer.

    Any advice in this regard will be such a big help, I really love this game from my childhood and am so happy to be back in it!

    submitted by /u/ErabortheWise
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Character Guide: Skeleton

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:54 PM PST

    First play through didn’t manage to get past the part with Jiub (Xbox)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:20 PM PST

    I literally couldn't. The guard came and instead of walking through the doorway, he walked into the left side of the door wall and then instead on turning right then straight toward me, he walked right past the door and turned into the right wall. Then he turned left and hit the wall and back and forth doing this. He did this for three minutes while I watched. Is the Xbox version really buggy? I don't want a game breaking bug coming out of no where later on.

    submitted by /u/GAC44
    [link] [comments]

    Hotties Of Morrowind #27

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Best place to submit my mods outside of Nexus?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:52 PM PST

    This question has been asked in regards to downloading, and I am sure even uploading before. But I am too lazy to look for it, and I want to know what is relevant now. I currently have an account at Planet Minecraft, and that works well for my Minecraft work. Is there a similar site for Morrowind Mods? I do not like Nexus because of all the ads and trying to get me to buy a subscription. I would want a place where I could submit my mod file, write a description and add screenshots. Please don't tell me that Nexus is the only game in town or I swear I will cry.

    Appreciate the help! Thinking of returning to Morrowind after 18 years away. Used to be known as DeathBliss. I was responsible for such things as Amaya Lodge and my version of Valenwood, featuring a village in the trees.

    submitted by /u/DreamBliss
    [link] [comments]

    i forgot how unarmored works...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    i forgot how it works.

    so you have to wear clothing on each part of your body?or does it have to be armor?

    or does it only require armor to be on only one part of the body?

    submitted by /u/dappernaut77
    [link] [comments]

    morrowind combat feels janky now

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:44 AM PST

    i get how to use it,thats not the issue.

    i kind of feel like beginning game kills combat for me because at that point your stats are low so you miss a lot of attacks and by the time i actually manage to hit the killing blow im almost dead and the 2nd enemy i encounter finishes me off (when im not using a restoration character).

    idk im also just now getting back into morrowind for the first time in 5 years and i've been blaying oblivion and skyrim in those periods.

    submitted by /u/dappernaut77
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind: On/Off Weed

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Background: As a child I played Morrowind and did not consume a Marijuana - I was like 12 and a good wholesome christian boy.

    In my 20's I did a Marijuana in college and played Morrowind. The experience felt brand new - invigorating my love of the game.

    For the rest of you out there, did you consume a weed and play Morrowind? IF you did and stopped at some point has the game been enjoyable without the sweet sustenance of the green leaf?

    submitted by /u/sludgebeard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment