• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Morrowind Morning in the Ashlands

    Morrowind Morning in the Ashlands


    Morning in the Ashlands

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Let’s give ol daddy Dagoth some love

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:21 AM PST

    A Royal Guard meets a High Ordinator for their nightly staring contest.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:13 PM PST

    Roses are red, Jiub has a scar, The Tribunal is dead, Will you be mine sweet Nerevar?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:22 AM PST

    Morrowind Miners need Insane amounts of danger Pay.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:56 PM PST

    What is the best way to play MW these days?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Looking to get back into the game, what's the easiest, best, most mod-friendly, most stable (yes that's asking for a lot lol) way to play? Maybe wait for OpenMW 0.4.6 or just live with a 20 year old engine?

    submitted by /u/emmathepony
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Singles Awareness Day N'Wahs

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    On a whim, I took it upon myself to make an Elder Scrolls themed dating subreddit. If this violates some kind of rule, I'll remove it. Just thought I'd leave it here today.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ElderScrollsDating/

    submitted by /u/killyourtvset
    [link] [comments]

    Vvardenfell map artist?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:32 PM PST

    I just realized that I have no idea who made the awsome world map for Morrowind! I absolutly love the design and Im wonder if they have done anything similar? Anyone know who made it?

    submitted by /u/Sigge2
    [link] [comments]

    What makes openMW better?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:26 AM PST

    What are its biggest selling points?

    submitted by /u/PonyOfTheGalaxy
    [link] [comments]

    Just started my first game, any tips?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:58 PM PST

    I decided to make a Bosmer stealth archer with high speed, to make the early game bearable. I did the limeware platter trick, bought my stuff, and that's about it. I have my pen and paper ready and don't know what to expect.

    submitted by /u/FableMan2015
    [link] [comments]

    When do you consider a playthrough completed?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:28 AM PST

    I personally believe I will be finished once I slap the Hircine back into oblivion. My playthrough is already over 50 hours. Amazing how such an ancient game has so much content! I am sure I haven't finished all side quests. But this will be enough for this playthrough. How do you know you are done? What is the final goal for you?

    submitted by /u/PonyOfTheGalaxy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment