• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Morrowind I feel a lot of you will resonate with this

    Morrowind I feel a lot of you will resonate with this


    I feel a lot of you will resonate with this

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:19 AM PST

    When you are running around in Vivec wearing Indoril armor

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:02 PM PST

    The spells in this game really make the player feel like a real mage.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:28 AM PST

    I was surprised to find out that you can fight and cast magic while freaking levitating! In my first few hours of the game, I came across a lake that had two two-horned creatures near it called Mating Khoju (I'm sure I'm spelling that wrong). Each time I saw them appear out of the corner of my screen, they almost always mercilessly attacked and took me down in only a few strikes. So, a few levels later, I decided to get revenge by using a custom-made levitation spell that extended my flight time and a store-bought Greater Fireball spell and simply blasted them from the sky as they just helplessly stood there, eyeing me from the ground. I felt like Aang the Last Airbender or some shit. But yeah, in addition, I also really love the more creative spells found in the schools of Illusion an Alteration such as waterwalking, reflect (my first experience with reflect had me using a fire attack against a dwarven spirit that had the spell, only to watch 3/4ths of my health taken out instead), waterbreathing, and the like. So many different creative applications for them all. What are you guys' favorites spells/skills/abilities in the game?

    submitted by /u/wanttomaster479
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Modding Showcases - Wyrmhaven 2020 Showcase

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:27 AM PST

    Recently Revisited the Warrior-Poet.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

    TFW no effect

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Morrowind comic page 4 and 5

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Tunnel Cough mod - Makes Miner class NPCs cough.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:34 AM PST

    "The Order of War fights the enemies of the Temple; most War Ordinators are stationed near Red Mountain."

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Character Creation?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Just want to get opinions.

    DAE miss the "old style" character creation, you know choosing a class, favorite attributes and birth sign. I know for me I love this style of creation. It forces you to actually play like the character you made, and sticking with it. In the newer games its pretty easy to transition from a heavy armor claymore wielding knight to a fire blasting wizard. Thoughts????

    submitted by /u/I_Am_NotHuman
    [link] [comments]

    Whould this be a good Nerevarine class build?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:48 PM PST

    Whould this be a good Nerevarine class build?

    Talking about gameplay wise as well as lore wise. Never played TES III so I want a build that will work for a newcomer, but I also want my build to make my Nerevarine look like a reflection of Nerevar. All opinion and suggestions are welcomed.

    Edit: another noob question, is there any setback for creating a class instead of using the pre-defined one?

    https://preview.redd.it/zgbwgqkvj7h41.png?width=1083&format=png&auto=webp&s=55e931e70d68fcffa639126f503dbb17e70ed008

    submitted by /u/MatFernandes
    [link] [comments]

    Balmora's Sky at Night.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:28 AM PST

    I can't level to mastermind in the thieves guild, done ALL requirements and quests, does anyone know the faction id of The guild ?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Does Morrowind Rebirth still have the Balmora Underworld?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Title

    submitted by /u/Kiwi712
    [link] [comments]

    Indoril Armor question.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Hello guys, I came across a picture of Indoril armor that looks like this https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzzPPLiXcAEs1OQ?format=jpg&name=small

    I looks a bit different from the one in game so I was wondering if this is obtainable or just fan art/mod.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Arten2x
    [link] [comments]

    Khajit has no time for you!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Crashing on Qlquick save/load

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:52 AM PST

    As stated above the game crashes when I quick save or load. Does anybody have a solution?

    submitted by /u/TijmoanTheRedditor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment