• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Morrowind You should rest and meditate on what you’ve learned.

    Morrowind You should rest and meditate on what you’ve learned.


    You should rest and meditate on what you’ve learned.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:47 PM PST

    As a baby squishy mage, I figured out that the best way to beat Steam Centurions is to hide in fear while my flame atronach does all the work

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Vhul

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Issue with Saving in general in the steam version (Memory Stream)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Issue with Saving in general in the steam version (Memory Stream)

    Everytime I enter the game I am able to do any type of save. Though, after an unspecified amount of time has passed by it will not allow me to save anymore and gives me this error message (Failed to save game: Write operation failed (memory stream) ) provided in the attached screenshot. I can never tell when this will appear, even though I save often this can still be a pain.

    I have extensively searched for a solution but I could not find anyone else having this particular issue with this specific error message.

    I am playing on a Lenovo thinkpad with 12gb of ram, i5 3230m, with intel hd graphics.

    Everyone else I have seen with saving issues it was related to UAC and not this "memory stream" message.

    Any help or thoughts would be much appreciated.

    Side note: The game does not appear black when I am playing, the screenshot made it look this way.

    https://preview.redd.it/wbxlkep1ew841.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=69c9e689f4c5b9673a38baa44638622e4374728c

    submitted by /u/Seeker_of_Virtue
    [link] [comments]

    omgyourhighnessimyourbiggestfancanwetakeapicplss??

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:28 AM PST

    This is not modded.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Help with Tamriel Data

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Hi folks!So, first of all, this is probably not the best place for this, but couldn't think of anywhere better.

    The thing is, I'm trying to install a mod called Morrowind Bare Needs. This mod depends on Tamriel Data to run properly, as far as I understood. So I went on and installed that, and everything was working well - MCP, MWSE, all the gancy stuff.

    Then I decided to install another mod, namely "Morrowind comes alive". Things went bad, I got meshes conflicts when firing a new game or loading a save, all kinds of bad things. I want this last mod, but not that much, so I removed it. To my dismay, I cannot go back to the point I was before it - that is, whenever I try to load the Tamriel Data "mod", I get the same errors as this guy here:https://steamcommunity.com/app/22320/discussions/0/611701999522241041/ (TL;DR: the game states that many files are missing, as in Could not find sound 'wind calm1' in load for region 'Felsaad Coast Region' and also "Class "Guard" not found for dialogue type Greeting Info "EMPTY" )

    The thing is: now, I cannot lauch the game with Tamriel Data activated, unless I also activate the Morrowind Comes Alive mod (which I obviously cannot do because, although the game will lauch properly, I cannot play it because os the mesh errors).

    It is like the Tamriel Data mod is looking now for some file from the Morrowind Comes Alive mod, although that doesn't seem to make sense for me - specially because the later does not add any sound file to the game.

    Curiosly enough, if I leave the Tamriel Data esm file on the folder without selecting it, but try to active the Bare needs mod, the errors on the lauch are repeated (presumable, because the Bare needs mod forces the usage of the Tamriel data file).

    Has anyone ever seen such kind of problem? I've already tried to remove both Tamriel Data and Morrowind Comes Alive files from the folder and bringing them back, but it doesn't work anyway. I really don't want to completely reinstall every single mod...

    EDIT. It is important to note that, of those mods, none of them requires any kind of patching nor anything. All of them are installed just unzipping .esp and .esm files on the Data Files folder. The exception is the Tamriel Data itself, which required a slight change on the Morrowind.ini files (literally adding 2 lines, not a big deal).

    Also, non steam instalation - I'm using the Bethesda Launcher (yeah, it was cheaper buying directly from them), GOTY edition.

    submitted by /u/lp-lima
    [link] [comments]

    Help with main questline?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:58 PM PST

    i am in the early game and have just gotten to vivec st olms in search of addhiranir. if anybody could tell me specifically where to find her and the other informants id be grateful

    submitted by /u/Reeeeeee133
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone like to see unique class build ideas?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    I'm thinking of making some new build ideas, to make your next playtrough different from the last one + with videos and images. Anyone interested in this?

    submitted by /u/Maticdl1
    [link] [comments]

    What's the Best Early Game Strategy For Heavy Armor Users?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Title. I'm in full steel (including the steel towershield and steel wakizashi), but I'm finding my carry weight is half full with nothing but my armor. If I go start hitting ruins, caves, dwemer dungeons, etc, I won't have enough carry weight to haul out a decent amount of loot to sell. I just started my game with 50 STR and 75 SPE, and I intend to power level STR, AGI, and END for obvious reasons.

    But what I need is a good strategy for inventory/encumbrance management until my strength is higher.

    submitted by /u/SideWinder98
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else prefers the first half of Main Quest to the second one? (spoiler)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Main Quest spoilers below.

    I think that the Main Quest is pretty epic and well-thought and everything but somehow the second half of it seems a kind of lackluster to me. I like how at first you slowly discover information about Nerevarine and Sixth House as you go to see informators, you destroy the Sixth House's base in Ilunibi, you get corprus and you get cured, the situation is getting more and more serious (Mehra getting imprisoned), you get to know the Ashlanders, you go to some cool places (Urshilaku Burial Chambers and Kogoruhn) and of course you enter the Cave of the Incarnate. Pretty epic. From the moment you complete the Third Trial, the rest of the main quest seems a bit unticlimatic to me. Uniting tribes is ok, although it's more annoying than anything else (especially the Telvanni bride quest) while uniting Houses is basically just a lot of fast travelling around, clicking on one dialogue option and killing two NPCs. That's it. Meeting with Vivec is disappointing imo because he doesn't really tell you anything very interesting (like wtf happened on Red Mountain with Nerevar?) and he keeps on being hazy on certain topics and he gives you Wraithguard on silver plate. Getting Sunder and Keening is way too easy, the dungeons are tiny and the defenders are nothing special. You aren't even required to kill all the Ash Vampires. The battle with Dagoth Ur seems to be a bit of anticlimatic, no plottwist or anything, just go in there, kill him, get Azura's ring, the end. Don't get me wrong though, I love Morrowind, I just think that the end game could have been a little bit more complicated and detailed. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Nerevanin
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind LP - Immersion Ideas

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Greetings,

    I've been considering an immersion-based Let's Play that I wanted to run by this team.

    The general framework will include cropped videos of adventure highlights with no voiceover. For audio, I plan to include seamless ambient music since the cropping will consistently interrupt the in-game Jeremy Soule music. Recording will be on the OG Xbox with no mods.

    For the character, I plan to use the MW Randomizer and align with lore-friendly knowledge such as Shoddy Cast's lore series.

    A Question:

    • For viewing purposes, do you prefer a single 3 hour+ video (with time-stamps) or split videos (i.e. video #1, video #2, etc.)?

    Lastly, the Difficulty will be set to 100% in which the character will be deleted upon death.

    Overall, the goal will be to create a relaxing lore-friendly playthrough that makes the viewer care for the character. If you have any recommendations on accomplishing this, feel free to let me know!

    submitted by /u/wastedyu6
    [link] [comments]

    How to kill a god/goddess

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:46 AM PST

    So I just killed Almalexia and I came up with a guide on how to do it

    1. Get a lot of health potions
    2. Get a lot of mazte

    Done.

    But let me tell you I'm not doing sh!t like this again, it was terrible...

    submitted by /u/Mags_isthename
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game good on OG Xbox One?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:30 PM PST

    I recently got an Xbox One from a friend and wanted to get Morrowind for it, I know that the game is enhanced on Xbox One X, but how is it on the standard Xbox One?

    submitted by /u/The_Flipside_02
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Hardcore Mode Mod. V3.23

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:50 AM PST

    For experienced players, Morrowind can get to be way too easy. If you want to up your game and play a new Morrowind that is very challenging, yet fun, fair, rewarding, and free of exploits, then this mod is for you. See details on mod page.

    Check out the Before & After Combat video for a preview of the hardcore combat. ---> https://youtu.be/4ImDfITj4HA

    Many exploits (if not all of them) are no longer possible. If you like using the console to circumvent any challenge in the game, then this mod is NOT for you. You no longer have to start the game at 100% difficulty to have any challenge. You will need all your expertise to survive in this mod. You will need every tool at your disposal as your limits are tested. That sense of danger around every corner will be through the whole game, even after your character gets very strong. Thats my goal. I have also fully overhauled the economy. Mercantile and speechcraft now have a real purpose. I have done what every other economy balance mod has failed to do in the past by fixing it completely without cutting corners or using buggy scripts.

    Get it here - https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45846

    submitted by /u/Teralitha
    [link] [comments]

    I need help in creating a new custom class.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    I am no really new but I start a new game every time I am not satisfied with my class.

    What stats should I put in?

    What should I put in a thieves class?

    What should I put in a fighters class?

    What should I put in a mage class?

    I need help

    submitted by /u/Yikadore
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment