• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Morrowind This is the ideal male body. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

    Morrowind This is the ideal male body. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.


    This is the ideal male body. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Wanna see a Nerevarine, Dagoth Ur, and the Tribunal doing silly poses? Because here it is anyway! (art by me)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Hope they don't shit on you Bubbles-Shit on me who?-Shithawks. Big dirty Shithawks. They're coming Bubbles. They're flying in low, they're swooping down shitting on people and dragging them off to the big Shit-nest

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Kagouti [Alexey Monzhaley]

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:02 PM PST

    The queen B's

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Real life silt strider (about an inch in length)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Cut Content

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Today I found out my dog likes Cliff Racer sounds.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:52 AM PST

    My dog really doesn't like ringing noises so I had to make my alarm something that wakes me up but doesn't make the dog freak out. Naturally I chose Cliff Racer noises. 10am rolls up, I nearly die out of fright but my dog just stands next to my night stand and watches the phone expectantly, then when the "skree-skree" noises stop he just looks really disappointed and lies back down again.

    submitted by /u/OgreSwordsman
    [link] [comments]

    Does morrowind work best if your a dunmer?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    I've had the basic plot of morrowind spoiled by accident and it is making me wonder whether I should be playing a dunmer instead of an imperial like I originally planned.

    What do you think? Does morrowind work best if your a dunmer?

    submitted by /u/rfkannen
    [link] [comments]

    Meet Ra'Jazz, Researcher/Enchanter

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Meet Ra'Jazz, Researcher/Enchanter

    The next character for my Objective-based roleplay is Ra'Jazz, in future famous Dwemer ruin researcher and lucky enchanter.

    Plot

    Usually, what he does is his own affairs, but his close friends know he likes rare and beautiful things as much as gold coins ringing in his pocket.

    Having liquor in the Eight Plates with his Feline fellows, Ajira and Ra'Virr, they discussed rumor about one rich farmer would give good money for full set of Dwemer armor. Since trading Dwemer artifacts is treated smuggling, the only legal way to put one's paws into fat mysterious Dwemer chests lies through participating official research held by Mages Guild. After third liquor bottle the plan was decided.

    Here comes the bad thing: Ra'Jazz is not a mage. Of course he knows a couple of spells he used to cast in his younger ages to impress girls, but modern spells are so hard to spell, it is easier to spell orc names!

    The good thing is: Ra'Jazz's Intelligence is relatively high and he is familiar with basic alchemy. Though recipes he knows are not likely to be used in Mages Guild practice, Ajira said he could make use of his Alchemy skill in connection with Enchant skill. Sounds complicated, he thought, but worth to try! Also she mentioned Edwina Elbert from Ald-ruhn is currently working on some Dwemer research, so Ajira could help Ra'Jazz in Guild advancement in return of his help.

    The next morning (with headache) he entered Balmora Mages Guild hall…

    Everything's fine for now...

    Character specification:

    Ra'Jazz, khajiit male
    Class: Treasure Hunter (mage)
    Attributes: Intelligence, Luck
    Major skills: Enchant, Alchemy, Restoration, Mysticism, Speechcraft
    Minor skills: Short blade, Light Armor, Alteration, Unarmored, Trade
    Birthsign: Tower
    Occupation: Mages guild (mystic)

    Playstyle:

    - Use self-made enchanted items instead of spellcasting
    - If needed, random spellcasting and weapon usage allowed
    - Reasonable Intelligence boost through Alchemy for better enchantment chance and leveling up
    - Netch leather cuirass and gloves, silver shortsword
    - No powerleveling, preferred attributes to raise are Luck, Intelligence and Speed.

    Goals:

    - Explore all Dwemer ruins
    - Gather all parts of Dwemer armor and weapons
    - Probably later explore all Daedric shrines

    Activities:

    - Start in Balmora Mages Guild making Ajira's quests
    - Helping Edwina Elbert in Ald-Ruhn with Dwemer research
    - Free exploring Dwemer ruins according to UESP list
    - Fill soulgems, make more powerful damaging amulets

    submitted by /u/Dist__
    [link] [comments]

    New potion created do not use the Potion Scroll Icons mod icons?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:04 AM PST

    Just started playing Morrowind for the first time (I am about 15 hours in and I am loving it).

    To help with inventory management, I installed this potion/scroll icon mod:

    http://mw.modhistory.com/download--12174

    However, when I create new potions (e.g. restore fatigue), the icon is not used:

    https://i.imgur.com/UmSTRVQ.jpg

    I tried renaming the potion to "Quality Restore Fatigue," but that didn't help.

    Normally, I would just deal with this issue, but there is so much inventory management that I feel that I need to solve this issue.

    submitted by /u/Launch_Arcology
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Acoustic Overhaul Mod Help

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:13 PM PST

    I have seemingly installed the mod correctly, however I do not have the configuration scroll in my inventory at the start of my new game. Is there something I'm doing wrong? There is very little info about the config scroll in the readme.

    submitted by /u/TheRamzy
    [link] [comments]

    Good spear weapon.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:24 AM PST

    Hi. Started playing morrowind after few years. GoTY version with Tamriel Rebuilt, no other mods.

    I play as a dunmer universalist character. Kinda sneaky mage with long blade and spear.

    While i remember where to get decent long swords early i cant find decent spear. Help me please.

    submitted by /u/9mmParabellum
    [link] [comments]

    How Much is Too Much?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:50 PM PST

    I find myself currently at level 38 with about 850K of gold and not much need to spend it. I keep making trips to the crab but am finally asking... is it worth it?

    What's the most gold you've ever had? What did you do with it?

    submitted by /u/sbarton8
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in sneak mode

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:14 AM PST

    I injured my back after an over zealous gym session (in real life) and am stuck walking around permanently in sneak mode (in real life). I've tried interacting with people to see what they are carrying but rather than being able to steal from them, I just get told to fuck off.

    submitted by /u/Usernamisntekken
    [link] [comments]

    What do you use for off hand as a sneak type character

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:14 PM PST

    I'm new to the game and I'm pretty sure you can't dual wield like skyrim
    It's also pretty weird to be sneaking into someone house with a huge shield

    submitted by /u/Zactlx
    [link] [comments]

    Short blades

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Where I should go to find better short blades? Im currently at level 8 and I've never found any better short blade than my steel short sword. I always find axes and long blades but I'm only using short blades.

    submitted by /u/vavvovei
    [link] [comments]

    Why? Is this some kind of easter egg or forgotten place?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:43 PM PST

    What's the best way to utilize Almalexia's soul?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    I managed to soultrap her and I've been wondering how to use her soul ever since. I don't plan on making some funny stuff, like enchanting her into a fork, I want to make some really OP item, if it's possible. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Papiez2137
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind goty for the first time ever

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:38 AM PST

    I've played finish skyrim and oblivion and now I play eso but I chose to play morrowind for the first time and I own the goty version from that Bethesda giveaway. Anyway so I've heard the game is harder than the future Bethesda games I'll go without mods for the first run to experience the original game. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/MrDexter120
    [link] [comments]

    bethesda makes the best dlcs

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    bloodmoon is amazing, its gives me the same feeling as sitting next to a campfire and listening to to some friends telling ghoststories

    same with fallout 3:s point lookout

    and new vegas ded muneh

    also omg werewolfs are so weird am i still playing morrowind? it looks like it was ripped from a completely different game (i mean its cool, but it breaks the morrowind aestetic, smooth animations? in morrowind?)

    submitted by /u/GnomeMaster69
    [link] [comments]

    I am wondering which mods provide the most content and bug fixes while being compatible with each other.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Sorry in advance if this is a repetitive situation/question.

    I have beaten vanilla Morrowind once on Xbox and absolutely loved it. Now that I have gotten a computer I want to install specific mods that add the most content (items, quests, terrain, creatures, clothes, graphics, etc.) and bug fixes while being compatible with one another. I have yet to install a single mod and from watching videos it seems to be a bit more complicated than I thought. So I don't want an absurd amount of different mods to install so that it doesn't get all crazy. I just want a few that completely enhance and expand the game. I want to play the same game and feel so overwhelmed with content that it feels like I'm playing it for the first time ever. If mods don't do this then I'll just hit my head repeatedly until I lose all memory of ever playing Morrowind.

    submitted by /u/AHugeMelon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment