• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Morrowind Topical

    Morrowind Topical


    Topical

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Only a real s’wit thinks otherwise

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:48 AM PST

    When you enter the Ashlands

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:41 AM PST

    Why aren't they dark-blue and making me their Nerevarine?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Its quotes like this, which make Morrowind deep.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:39 AM PST

    "Caius and I always argue over the role of the individual in history. Is the individual shaped and controlled by history? Or can an exceptional individual shape history? Are individuals carried in the stream? Or do they dam and divert the flow? I say Tiber Septim changed the world. Caius says that Tiber Septim was a product of his time, and if he hadn't lived, some other person would have served his function. What about you? Are you going to change the world? Or just be carried by the flow?"

    submitted by /u/Demonmuffin1
    [link] [comments]

    TESIII - Swimming to Stirk from Shadowgate Pass (Province:Cyrodiil mod)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Has anyone noticed that there is an box essential to the main quest that doesn't tell you the severed prophecy line?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:47 PM PST

    The person guarding the door to the floating asteroid(ministry of truth) is needed to get in.(the quest generates the key and gives it too you but she doesn't actually have one on her)/to take/steal) In my Xbox game with the character I probably spent over 1000 hours on alone. I tried to get in the place and killed her for the key when she wouldn't give one to me. Being a kid and already attacked on aight by ordinators for reasons I didn't understand(I think I stole a helmet cause I thought they looked cool) I already thought they were all bad guy.s anyways so I just kept playing after I killed her but didn't get a key because she did t have one on her. Fast forward to main quest line and I need to talk to dead woman to get in. Crap. But I never got told to reload a save for it. I never finished the main quest line with that character because I didn't know how to properly power level or how to use alchemy right.

    submitted by /u/noblej7
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to remember an item

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    It gave you 100% hit chance but made your screen completely dark.. talking to a guild mate on ESO and neither of us can remember :D

    submitted by /u/2inchesrockhard
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Armor rating

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:47 PM PST

    A medium armor with 10 armor rating protect more than a light armor with 12? A heavy armor with 10 protect more than a medium with 12?

    The only thing that metter is the armor rating or other things like the type of armor metter too?

    submitted by /u/actRaiser1452
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Community News - Over 1000 Mods Released in 2019

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Toni'i death in LGNPC Pelagiad

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:17 PM PST

    So, I am doing LGNPC Pelagiad and one of the Mebestian quests I have to deliver some frost salts to a Khajiit named Toni'i. He is staying at Halfway Tavern. So I go there, deliver the frost salt and...he dies. In front of me.

    But...nothing happens. No dialog choice if anyone in the city, including Mebestian, that keep saying that I should Deliver the frost salt do Toni'i. WTF.

    Halp.

    submitted by /u/actRaiser1452
    [link] [comments]

    OG Morrowind : Memory Leak Crash when Ram uses 7400MB. Any way around this?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Hello There!

    I've been modding my Morrowind for years and this particular build and save has been around for years. I have been optimizing the save and modlist for awhile and its very stable. However, I notice that I always crash to desktop when my Ram usage exceeds 7400mb.

    I do have the 4GB patch installed. Morrowind Code Patch. MGE XE, Morrowind Enhanced, Morrowind FPS Optimizer.

    I just got an RTX 2080 TI and my frame rate doesn't seem to be affected by my Distant Land settings ( I've tried 20,40,80, 120 and 150) trying to force my video card to work a bit harder. My CPU is a 8700k @ 5.0ghz. My frame rate is 30 to 60+ in most places. Yet when I do alot of fast traveling and that memory goes up, i get crashes. Quick Save and Load can solve the problem, but I'm sure there will be times you get memory spike that unexpected and get a crash.

    Its possible I could need some newer more optimized texture mods. Or my Ini needs work. Just trying to see if anyone has a solution to this problem.

    Edit: I've tried to uninstall the 4GB patch as i've read that if you have over 6GB its bad. I did this by reinstalling the Code Patch. At 1080p I was able to get a bit more memory out of it but the same thing happened.

    Bonus Question: What is everyone's distant static settings in MGE XE to avoid pop in? I got;Near 1 3.0

    Far 600 8.0

    Very Far 800 12.0

    Thanks again Outlanders.

    submitted by /u/Robmomanjaro
    [link] [comments]

    Ah Morrowind, a game where your argonian mercenary decides to drown while not in combat. Argonian < drowning <

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:18 AM PST

    question

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:03 AM PST

    recently started playing for the first time after ~3 tries to get into it within the past few months. doing a bow guy. haven't even been to balmora to meet caius yet i've just been exploring.

    one thing i keep running into is friendly npc's outside of locations, but then inside the location is full of hostile npcs. its annoying because i don't know which npcs are friendly. marandus being a prime example. the outside has like 3 friendly guards and a mage. the inside is just littered with npc-looking enemies.

    another example is earlier i was exploring molag's shrine and everyone in there was hostile, then in the last part there's a woman in there who's friendly, but she's in the same room as a golden saint who attacks me on sight, so automatically i assume that she's an enemy as well when it turns out she isn't. so i killed an friendly npc who turns out is involved in the vampirism quest. my last save point was at the beginning of the dungeon so i reloaded and refought my way through the shrine again.

    whats up with this? it's pretty annoying. i don't know who's a friend or who's an enemy. i don't know if these people i'm killing are actual npc's and i've unknowingly done something to piss them off. the fact that they're named people makes me think this even more. unlike in skyrim or oblivion where trash fodder npc's are just named "bandit" or something.

    submitted by /u/FluidDraw
    [link] [comments]

    My controls keep resetting.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Every time I start the game again, my game resets from my custom controls. How do I keep them permanent

    submitted by /u/WeezerFan234
    [link] [comments]

    Vanilla cities expansion or overhaul like Rebirth

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:01 AM PST

    I like what Rebirth did with vanilla places (especially Vivec entrance) but I'm not into it's changes and tweaks to the gameplay and stuff as I like a vanilla experience.

    Is there any mod that expand or overhaul vvardenfell cities and towns like MW Rebirth? Or anyway that I can install Rebirth Landscape-changes only?

    submitted by /u/Ni99aWut
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for a desktop wallpaper

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:12 AM PST

    Hello fellas!

    as per title i am looking for a Wallpaper that is 1920x1080 in size :D

    thanks in advance! :D

    submitted by /u/Xaravas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment