• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Morrowind What I imagine the Dwemer Puzzle Box is like IRL

    Morrowind What I imagine the Dwemer Puzzle Box is like IRL


    What I imagine the Dwemer Puzzle Box is like IRL

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Me and the boys...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Watchman

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Leveling armor skills up be like:

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:47 AM PST

    N'wahquin Phoenix

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:04 AM PST

    "Nothing can hurt me anymore. My life, is nothing but a comedy."

    "Let me get this straight, you think killing those Telvanni is funny?"

    "I do. And I'm tired of pretending it's not. Comedy is subjective, Vivec. Isn't that what they say? All of you, the Tribunal that knows so much, you decide what's right or wrong, the same way that you decide what's funny or not."

    "Oh okay. I... I think I... I might understand that you... did this to start a movement to become a God?"

    "Come on, Vehk. Do I look like the kind of n'wah that could start a movement? I killed those guys because they were awful. Everybody is awful these days. It's enough to make anyone crazy."

    "Okay, so that's it; You're crazy, that's your defense for killing three young mer."

    "No. They couldn't cast a spell to save their lives. Ugh, why is everybody so upset about these guys! If it was me dying on the sidewalk, you'd stride right over me. I pass you everyday and you don't notice me. But these guys, what, because Almalexia went crying about them on TV?"

    "You have a problem with Almalexia?"

    "Yes I do. Have you seen what it's like out there, Vivec? Do you ever actually leave the palace? Everybody just yells and enslaves each other, nobody's civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other f'lah. You think Almalexia ever cares a s'wit what it's like to be someone like me, to be somebody but themselves? They don't! They think that we'll just sit there and take it like good little scuttleheads! That we won't werewolf and go wild!"

    "You finished? I mean there's so much self pity, Nerevar. You sound like you're making excuses for killing those wizards. Not everybody, and I'll tell you this- not everybody is awful."

    "You're awful Vivec."

    "Me? I'm awful? Oh yeah how am I awful?"

    "Breaking your oath, inviting me to your palace, you just wanted to use me to get rid of Dagoth Ur. You're just like the rest of 'em."

    "You don't know the first thing about me, Nerevar. Look what happened because of what you did, what it led to. There's riots out there. Two ordinators are in critical condition."

    Laughing

    "You're laughing. You're laughing. Someone was killed today because of what you did."

    "I know."

    "How about another joke, Vivec?"

    "No. I think we've had enough of your jokes."

    "What do you get."

    "I don't think so."

    "When you cross a stranded outlander with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash!"

    "Call the ordinators, Archcanon."

    "I'll tell you what you get. You get what you s'witting deserve!"

    submitted by /u/ragewinrar
    [link] [comments]

    No Other Game Has Visuals This Good

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Still working on the Province map of Morrowind, I have most of the mountain ranges sketched out on the mainland.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Modding Morrowind

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:53 PM PST

    Hello everyone. I've had morrowind for a while now and decided to mod the game. I searched up some good mods and i came across the graphic extender and the code patch. I installed both of them manually from nexus mods into the morrowind file directory (like this video said to do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_cVBGYQVcE). The code patch works just fine, but when i try to change the resolution with the graphics extender an error message pops up: "unhandled exception has occurred in your application". How can i solve this issue? The mod is called graphics extender xe 0.11.6 (that's the version im using of the mod). Thanks for the help, appreciate it a lot!

    Edit: Also, my steam overlay is turned off and the game is installed in a folder in the D: drive

    submitted by /u/whotouchamaspaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    I have acquired Muatra

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:51 PM PST

    How do i install the newest release of Tamriel Rebuilt without corrupting my last save?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:26 AM PST

    Just installing TR the first time made me tear my hair out and i have no idea how to do this manually, so i could really use some help.

    submitted by /u/Enleat
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind corprus concept art

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:14 AM PST

    How to get into the game

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:30 PM PST

    So exactly what the title says. I've tried playing a few times but always lose the drive. Does it get better the more you play it or do I just gotta keep pushing through. TIA.

    submitted by /u/EDCarter97
    [link] [comments]

    I used a levitation spell, now I'm stuck flying

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:02 PM PST

    As the title says, I used a levitation spell to reach divayth fyr, and the spell icon is gone but I'm still floating. I tried everything and nothing is working, and I can't go back to a older save because my last save is so far back. I am running the vanilla game, so no mods. I'm really at a loss at this point

    submitted by /u/switchel_schnitzel
    [link] [comments]

    The real Morrowind experience

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Unique Axe in Tamriel Rebuilt

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:26 PM PST

    So my character is not good with axes and I recently got an axe called Unending in Tamriel Rebuilt. Supposedly when I am hit with different things it gets an enchantment, but I can't see this effect or figure it out. What is it supposed to do?

    submitted by /u/Abuddend
    [link] [comments]

    Damn Outlander

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Fell through the floor

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:33 PM PST

    I was jumping while running in the bottom of the mage's guild. Right when I was passing Ajira's desk, I fell throught he floor and then ended up in the stairwell on the bottom of the floor. I died in the process. I now have a red rim on my screen even though my health is full and I'm not engaged in combat. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/WeezerFan234
    [link] [comments]

    New Morrowind Player

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:42 PM PST

    As a new player (and by new I mean 25mins of random walking around, testing the mechanics, figuring it all out new) what are some starting tips that I should know to enhance my experience of make it easier?

    I've only played oblivion and Skyrim and a little ESO, so I like to think I'm predisposed to love it, which I already do

    submitted by /u/ToxicTurtleCream
    [link] [comments]

    270 days ago ��

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Finishing Main Quest in my Vampire playthrough

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:28 AM PST

    Steam version won't launch

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Ok, so I recently reinstalled the game to play it again. However, when I try to open it, it won't launch. The launcher won't show up or anything. Steam saying I'm in game, but I'm not. The worst part is, since steam thinks I'm actually in-game, I can't launch any other game either. Task manager doesn't help, as it doesn't show morrowind as running, nor as a currently active process.

    I've tried verifying the game file. I've tried restarting. I've tried restarting steam I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I can't get the game to work at all. Also, the only solution I've found to getting steam to not think I'm currently in game is to restart the computer.

    I'm stumped. Is there any advice?

    submitted by /u/StepwisePilot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment