• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Morrowind Took a good chunk of this morning, but the Western Spur is about completed

    Morrowind Took a good chunk of this morning, but the Western Spur is about completed


    Took a good chunk of this morning, but the Western Spur is about completed

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Whatever, Dork Brotherhood, I've been around the block a few times

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Hotties Of Morrowind #16

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Me and the boys... Did a pilgrimage from kogotel to necrom with lvl 1 characters.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Anyone ever killed this asshat? He's got 900 luck which makes him virtually impossible to hit so I end up running away from him and having him chase me whenever I enter the area.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Morrowind Challenge: The Full Random

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:19 AM PST

    Any Mod or Book suggestions to add to the Theology Resources List?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:56 AM PST

    Province: Cyrodiil - The City of Anvil Showcase - A Morrowind Mod

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:48 AM PST

    Need help with the soul trap glitch (and 100% Chameleon)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:17 PM PST

    So, i recently started a Morrowind playthrough (for the fifth time), but this time i actually played for more than 1 hour, i have played skyrim and oblivion before but i was never really able to get into morrowind because of the differences on the combat between games (mainly not blocking at will) and my lack of will to actually read whatever the characters say to me, but this time i wanted to actually play it and not just play for like 1 hour and leave it for 3 months, so i played it using my little knowledge from before and some tutorials, basically through using all the main exploits of the game, alchemy intelligence potions, fortify intelligence spell and the soultrap on summons to have permanent meat shields, i leveled my character to level 64 while training different stats to almost always get the +5 on the 3 stats on leveling and i ended up with all my attributes at 100 (and luck at 80), i reached a point where i was just gonna start doing all quests and enjoying the story, but when i did a mage's guild quest that required me to travel far to the east of balmora, while traveling there i noticed i wasn't being attacked at all, not at all when i attacked the with spells from range and only if i stood directly adjacent to the enemies i would get them to actually hit me, some wouldn't attack even like that and it seemed like they were actually running away from me or something, in the end i realized what it was, i fucked up like 50 levels before, i created a 100% chameleon spell with the soultrap glitch so it was infinite thinking i could just dispel it afterwards, you can't dispel it if you do it like that but i learned that too late it seems, i popped a quicksave and used the spell in front of a cave then entered to the cave right after which made an autosave, i realized that it was really op to be completely ignored by enemies even while you are attacking them so i decided to go back, i assume thats when i chose the wrong save to load and now i'm completely ignored by everything, the fun part is that i didn't even suspected it when i was attacked by the dark brotherhood like 10 times while leveling up on the mage's guild and like 3 times the assassins just walked away from me and i could even talk to them but as soon i got too close or my permanent dremora walked close they attacked again, i searched for some way to remove the effect but didn't found a solution to my specific problem, is there console command to remove this or im totally screwed and need to start again?

    Resume: i screwed my save by using a "chameleon 100% / soultrap on target 1 sec" spell while i was low level and realized at level 64 after like 6 hours of grinding to get all stats at 100, is there a way to fix it and not have all enemies ignore me anymore? a dispel 100% spell doesnt work

    (idk if my grammar is good or not but if you actually read that wall of text and now your only desire left before exploding from disgust is to slap me to death with a dictionary or something, bear in mind that i learned english from the internet, i can understand it but writing (or speaking) it myself its kinda hard, btw it's my first post on reddit and i registered just for this pls help me :c)

    Processing img pte65vvej9d41...

    submitted by /u/LordPancitoFresco
    [link] [comments]

    New to Morrowind; this picture pretty much sums up my experience

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Looking to get into openMW and TES3mp

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:58 PM PST

    Hello all, hope you're all having amazing days/evenings.

    So I've always been a huuuge Morrowind fan. Having first played on the xbox and then getting the PC version both hardcopy and on steam (which is what I have installed at the moment) However its been quite some time since I last played.

    I recently started seeing a bunch of posts with multiplayer and this sparked my interest again (I have 2 brothers very interested in this as well)

    So my question to you that have gone down this route. How do you do it? Exactly what do you need to be able to run these games.

    Any information and links to the websites and such would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks, cmcorms

    submitted by /u/cmcorms
    [link] [comments]

    Hotties Of Morrowind #15

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:37 AM PST

    What Great House Should I Join?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:04 AM PST

    I play a powerful Dunmer Mage, and I am wondering which House to join.

    submitted by /u/EliteGhost3546
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for a new(ish) player?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    I was too young to properly enjoy Morrowind when it came out and put it down after an hour.

    However, now I feel like I'm missing out on a huge part of the franchise and want to give it another shot.

    Will the game feel "playable" with how much games have advanced since its release? Also what's the best (subjective I'm sure) play style for the game? Just looking for general tips or advice for jumping in.

    submitted by /u/DocSword
    [link] [comments]

    Invisible Weight Bug

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:50 PM PST

    Hello,

    I am having an issue with my character and was hoping someone here might have heard of this problem before.

    I removed every item from my inventory and I still have weight. Is there anyway to remove the invisible items or weight or whatever is causing it?

    I found a solution for Skyrim but the commands don't work in Morrowind.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/FlakySheepherder2
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Rebirth - Multiple Mercenaries

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Is there any way to have multiple mercenaries available to bring with you in the Morrowind Rebirth Mercenaries Addon mod?

    submitted by /u/BoeyPimpin
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question: It's there any difference if you play Bloodmoon as a Nord.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Can't find a certain mod

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:46 PM PST

    There's a mod for Morrowind where you can pick things up and move them in real-time (sorta like Oblivion and Skyrim) but I can't find it on the nexus. Does anyone have the link to this mod or know the name?

    submitted by /u/pierocks25
    [link] [comments]

    Give me a hint for my next roleplay session

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Give me a hint for my next roleplay session

    I'm a bit out of ideas, please write your suggestions for my next character.

    For my next time I plan to explore Daedric ruins and do daedric quests, and I need your hint of character setup, my activities and a bit of background.

    It does not need to be maximum effective in terms of gameplay, it should be roleplay-effective.

    Some of you should know my preferences - moderate roleplay with objective-based activities, preferred unusual but detailed setup, altered difficulty and unmodded openmw.

    https://preview.redd.it/lzjflxkv66d41.jpg?width=1000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c95f18ecff5752abeb3c93e82c64bfc015ef0a50

    I've played different characters for exploring shipwrecks, tombs, dwemer ruins and played propylion-jumping vampire. Played pacifist Hlaalu major. Played exclusively self-enchanted amulets user. Beat the game using only stock scrolls to fight.

    Now Daedric ruins wait! Your creativity appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Dist__
    [link] [comments]

    English version of Master Files (esm)?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Hi, not sure if that breaks rules here, considering the fact I own the orignal game copy and I'm searching only for *.esm files.

    I recently wanted to play Morrowind once more, but this time with some bigger mods.
    But the problem is I have Polish Version of the game (non-english esm files) and certain mods for some reason changes ID's of stuff like Location Names.
    In result - mods mostly breaks game or makes it semi-playable, where either certain locations don't (can't be found) exist; or the floors in interiors are missing.

    Thats why I would like to ask where I could get english ESM Files (only!) of Morrowind GOTY or if someone can upload them for me.
    Thanks in advance!

    P.S. If some moderator have problems with this thread, I can post a photo with a CD Box.^

    submitted by /u/Naisui
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment