• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Morrowind Hotties Of Morrowind #18

    Morrowind Hotties Of Morrowind #18


    Hotties Of Morrowind #18

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:51 PM PST

    The struggle is real

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Hotties Of Morrowind #19 (Classic Curio)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:16 PM PST

    More Dagoth shitposting from me, because I have too much free time and plenty of bad ideas.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Nerevarine, no!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    My telvanni wizard now digitalized. Maybe i post the black and White version. For some reason i don't know the image lost quality when i post it, and the scenario is a little lazy, sorry about it.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Where do you hang out in Morrowind?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Modded or unmodded, Morrowind is generally a great game to immerse yourself in, and many people roleplay extensively when playing.

    This makes me wonder, where are your favorite places in and around Vvardenfell and other locations (mods included) that you find yourself spending the most time in when you aren't exploring or adventuring?

    For instance, I really like St. Delyn and find myself spending a lot of time there, but I also like wandering the bitter coast a lot too.

    submitted by /u/aboutyblank
    [link] [comments]

    A Tribute to Tahriel

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Early morning in Vivec

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Seems like I suck at this game

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:37 AM PST

    I just started playing Morrowind (Skyrim player btw) and I am sooo lost. Managed to find the guy of the main quest on Balmora and the mages guild.

    Went for the first mission of the MG to collect mushrooms. Died like 10 times there by random creatures, I miss every axe attack, I miss every spell, and magicka won't restore!

    Plus when I come back to the MG and sleep for restoring mana, a random assassin comes to kill me (and surprise, your companions doesn't seem to care about an assassin walking between them and claiming to kill you).

    Damn

    submitted by /u/syrsaes
    [link] [comments]

    Hotties Of Morrowind #17

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Optimal Performance

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    AMDs new overlay considers 95% of frames to be 60 or above in a 90 second measurement to be "Optimal"

    I managed it with:

    • Using FOV 75 instead of 90
    • Medium Shaders
    • Default Distant Land settings
    • Disable Dynamic solar shadows
    • Depth Pixel Fog

    Most games I have to average about 90-100 FPS before 95% of my frames are 60 or better.

    Even with Distant Lands and Shaders off I couldn't achieve Optimal with a 90 FOV. However it's perfect if your frame capping to 30.

    i5-7600k 4.1ghz RX 580

    Mods -
    Morrowind Enhanced
    Morrowind Code Patch
    Morrowind Enhanced Overhaul
    Patch for Purists
    Vanilla Land
    Animation Compilation
    MGE XE 0.11.6

    https://i.imgur.com/EnYL30c.png - https://i.imgur.com/FzImLzT.png - https://i.imgur.com/IepZAwV.png.

    submitted by /u/NightCulex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment