• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Morrowind “You have contracted Ash Woe Blight”

    Morrowind “You have contracted Ash Woe Blight”


    “You have contracted Ash Woe Blight”

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:30 AM PST

    This Subreddit definitely needs dedicated post for Starter FAQ at the top. I see 'Give some tips for first time' every day, it is good people still discover the game!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Care for some Ash pineapple Outlander?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Horrible joke

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:50 PM PST

    An argonian named lack-toes who doesn't trust dunmer that don't drink milk bc he can't stand lack toes intolerance

    submitted by /u/fungidominatrix
    [link] [comments]

    A short tour of Anvil (Province Cyrodiil)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:21 PM PST

    The police: Outlandos d' amour, remastered from the original 3E 427 tapes

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Tarhiel, my new companion?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:54 PM PST

    I decided to try and save Tarhiel from his death by casting a slow fall spell on him. I've read about people doing this before and just wanted to do it for myself. I then tried a command humanoid spell on him in the hopes of getting him to talk or trade with me, with no luck.

    My command humanoid spell is set for 20 lvls for 10 seconds. Dude has been following me around for 10-15 minutes now. Has anyone else had this happen before?

    I also casted the command spell on Indrele Rathryon of Seyda Neen and she too is apparently now my forever companion. Is this normal or just a glitch? I'm pretty new to command spells even after playing this game since it came out.

    submitted by /u/Great_AmalgamApe
    [link] [comments]

    how very unlike you, Ranis

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Need help Identifying the greaves with the white cloak things. I can’t seem to find those Greaves anywhere online. I really just want the skirt portion of it tbh

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Need help making Morrowind appealing to my wife

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:35 AM PST

    Ok this had to change.. I decided 2020 would be the year my wife finally plays Morrowind.

    Long story short: she got to discover video games because of me, she fell in love with Skyrim and Zelda Botw: open world, awesome graphics, engaging quests and stories. I know she would love exploring and getting to know Vvardenfell.

    But she doesn't like the look of it (i know, unfair right?). So I swore to myself that one day I would take the time to make a huge mod list to make Morrowind look « as appealing » as modern games and eventually have her play and fall in love with that game as I did years back and still do whenever I make a playthrough at least once every two year. But it has been 6 years now and I simply never find the time and motivation to go through the web and search for graphical mods for hours... Wish I was still in my twenties, that wouldn't have scared me back then! So I need to know how to make the game look nice, without spending hours of mod configuration .. simply because I don't have that kind of free time anymore.. I tried modding it I think two years ago, but gave up on it a few hours in because the task looked overwhelming.

    So please guys. Is there a good soul that would know what the best quality over time spent mod list to make Morrowind appealing to my wife is ? I don't want fancy conversion mods with added features, I want basic and easy graphical overhaul that would help my SO look past the aged graphics of the game to finally dive in it.

    Do you think there is a solution to my problem or does making Morrowind nice necessarily requires hours of modding that I know I will never be able to take in the near future ?

    On the hardware side, I think I have a pc that will handle most requirements, with 1660ti and 9th gen intel cpu with 16gb of ram.

    Anyone ? Thanks for reading guys

    submitted by /u/Sartopia
    [link] [comments]

    Enhanced Detection spells mod - out on Nexus!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Need help Identifying the greaves with the white cloak things. I can’t seem to find those Greaves anywhere online. I really just want the skirt portion of it tbh

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Quest progress question

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:38 PM PST

    Has been a very very long time since I last played, so I'm looking for a bit of a refresher. Is there any harm to going through the faction quests without proceeding with the main quest line? Anything that overlaps that may cause me issues when I begin going through the main quest?

    submitted by /u/DTopping80
    [link] [comments]

    Speachcraft easy to level

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:33 PM PST

    If you find the right person you can endlessly admire them.

    submitted by /u/VivecsWrath
    [link] [comments]

    I'm finally going to play morrowind for the first time, any tips?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Oblivion came out when I was very young and it was actually the first game I ever seriously played and I absolutely loved it. I've been playing skyrim on and off religiously since it came out when I was around thirteen. I've finally decided to play the game that started TES as it properly is known. Is there anything that I should absolutely know before playing? Maybe any essential mods?

    submitted by /u/BlueIsRue
    [link] [comments]

    Almost

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    This person, it seems, is such a mythical scholar that brings a tear to my eye :')

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Keening glitch on console?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:15 PM PST

    The keening glitch where you swap weapons really fast and do the stat glitch, is this possible on console?

    submitted by /u/saintof
    [link] [comments]

    Lets Play Morrowind - Episode 1- Supremely Vanilla

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment