• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Morrowind Road to Ald-ruhn

    Morrowind Road to Ald-ruhn


    Road to Ald-ruhn

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:17 PM PST

    * the road most traveled starts playing *

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:34 AM PST

    As Many Times As This Has Already Been Said, Fargoth - He's A Generous and Wise Man

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:09 AM PST

    Upscaled Morrowind/Tribunal/Bloodmoon Maps

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:52 PM PST

    Hey Everyone. I was looking around for High Quality Images of Morrowind Maps to have Printed and I Found some decent Quality ones. I Ran them Through an AI Image enhancer and Upscaler.

    Warning: These are Large Images!

    1. Vvardenfell ( Morrowind ) 10672 x 12380 | 31.50Mb
    2. Solstheim ( Bloodmoon ) 3000 x 4000 | 3.33Mb
    3. Tribunal ( Mournhold ) 5268 x 6232 | 6.88Mb

    I had these printed out as a poster and they turned out Really well. Your welcome to download and use them if you want to print out your own.

    https://easyzoom.com/album/2425

    Edit: If anyone is Wondering. EasyZoom was the only place that would easily allow Large Pixel Images to be Uploaded/Downloaded without Changing the image.

    submitted by /u/Toastinat0r
    [link] [comments]

    Abusing Alchemy as a mage...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:52 PM PST

    I've got an insane spell called "Cataclysm" and I'm able to literally spam it for few minutes:

    Weakness to Magic 100 pts. in 50 ft.

    Weakness to Fire 100 pts. in 50 ft.

    Weakness to Frost 100 pts. in 50 ft.

    Weakness to Shock 100 pts. in 50 ft.

    Fire Damage 100 pts. in 50 ft.

    Frost Damage 100 pts. in 50 ft.

    Shock Damage 100 pts. in 50 ft.

    All the effects are on target.

    submitted by /u/Necroballs
    [link] [comments]

    So I was running around Vivec with a new character.... and then this PTSD train comes at me

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:52 AM PST

    Returning to the game after a year long break. Which mods would you recommend?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:06 PM PST

    It was mid-late 2018 last time I played and made a rather heavily modded build of the game (as seen here and here). I assume, lots of new mods got released and/or updated since.

    What would you guys recommend to download first?

    submitted by /u/Vernon_Trier
    [link] [comments]

    Preferred Mercenary Races for Each Great House

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:39 PM PST

    I remember talking to someone in Morrowind, possibly in Tel Branora but it doesn't matter, but he said something along the lines of certain races being preferred for certain great houses to hire. I only remember that the Telvanni like to hire Bosmer but idk who else. What great houses like which races as mercenaries?

    submitted by /u/Fargoth42069
    [link] [comments]

    Build help

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:01 AM PST

    Hey guys, I never beat this game as an Assassin and I think I may start a run tomorrow. I want to use Bows, Daggers, light armor, throwing weapons on top of Alteration, illusion, mysticism. I also want to make a really overpowered character with this, may someone help me on how to start.

    submitted by /u/NoirGrey
    [link] [comments]

    Which factions go well with Telvanni?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:55 AM PST

    I would like to play as a Dunmer mage. I plan to RP my character and would like to join a few factions. I was thinking about House Telvanni, but apparently they hate everybody else. What other factions could my character join that would go together well RP-wise?

    submitted by /u/hadook
    [link] [comments]

    Heavily roleplaying - For you who might miss my vertical comics not posted for so long - I just can't stop my Ancestral Tomb Worshipping Marathon!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Heavily roleplaying - For you who might miss my vertical comics not posted for so long - I just can't stop my Ancestral Tomb Worshipping Marathon!

    For myself I found new source of replayability - objective-based roleplaying.

    There are a lot of places to visit in Morrowind holding a lot of secrets and adventures.

    So many, that characters level up so much they get everything too easy.

    So many, that players get bored of their characters.

    The idea is - instead of 'content-eater' sessions where you make character and finish with 70 level demigod and 80% completion - you choose an objective, then make character class-friendly to this objective, and play. Then choose another activity. repeat.

    I had a lot of fun with a diver character with objective to visit all shipwrecks (selling pearls, raw alchemy, no armor, no endurance powerleveling, light weapon, just race spell) A bit of fun

    Now i have fun with Tomb Worshipping-addict character with objective to visit all tombs, about 40% completed so far (conjuration and mysticism, atronach, summoned dagger) In a tomb

    Current tomb visiting progress

    After current one i will visit all Dwemer ruins with Mages Guild Scholar-researcher (enchanted items damage only, unarmored)

    Then - explore all Daedric shrines with... maybe that Dark Elf enchanter with Katana, I'm not sure yet.

    And there are more - even roleplay single faction per character as i find world scaling is best fit for characters below 15-20 level, just enough to maximize one or two guilds.

    Another roleplay guide to be released soon.

    submitted by /u/Dist__
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:21 PM PST

    So I defeated Almalexia and used the Mazed Band to return back to Mournhold (I've gotten the message that I feel a powerful force interrupting the magic of the band and it sent me to Mournhold) and I exited the temple in order to speak with Azura and finish the Tribunal, but when I exited the temple, the skies were clear again and there was no Azura. I tried reloading the save file, but to no avail. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I didn't finish the main questiline, could that be the reason or is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/FanGirlInRed
    [link] [comments]

    Is it safe to disable some of the MCP functions in the middle of a playthrough?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:40 AM PST

    To be precise, I'd like to toggle off "Spellmaking matches editor ID" but I'm afraid it will screw up my spell book.

    submitted by /u/Necroballs
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for something to do

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:26 AM PST

    I felt like I had done everything, then I discovered some Morag Tong quests that trigger after the main quest is finished. I did all the vampire quests this year as well. Any suggestions for things to do in Morrowind on the roads less traveled?

    submitted by /u/chunkboslicemen
    [link] [comments]

    Two mod thoughts. Know nothing about modding. Might be dumb.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:08 AM PST

    1. What if, when you took fall damage, you would fall to your knees like you had been knocked down by an attack? Or, if you take a lot of fall damage, you would be completely on the ground like you had gone to negative fatigue? Maybe transitioning to being on your knees, and then standing again.

    2. In third-person, when you land from jumping, you take a little pause before you can move again. What if you had to take this little pause when you were to land from a jump in first-person?

    submitted by /u/Grubler66
    [link] [comments]

    It’s-a-me again!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:51 AM PST

    So wouldn't you know it, I took some advice from some of the grand folks on this subreddit for my previous post and took the Atronarch birthsign. I've been told you can easily regenerate your Magicka at an Imperial shrine or a Tribunal shrine. I've been trying the Tribunal Shrine and haven't gotten any luck. The shrine just offers me "cure disease, cure blight, cure poison, Lady's Grace, Soul of Sotha Sil" and "Vivec's Mystery", none of which restore my Magicka. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Hjalmodr_heimski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment