• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Morrowind Just a shitty meme i made from my experiences with the game (started playing 2 weeks ago)

    Morrowind Just a shitty meme i made from my experiences with the game (started playing 2 weeks ago)


    Just a shitty meme i made from my experiences with the game (started playing 2 weeks ago)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:52 AM PST

    Nerevar and his true plan.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:07 AM PST

    Found Vivec

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:20 PM PST

    Learned something that changed everything.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:05 PM PST

    I learned today that your encumberance affects how fast your fatigue goes down when you run.

    submitted by /u/Grubler66
    [link] [comments]

    Another fanart, this time of a ashtree. They're so simple, yet tell so much about their environment.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:03 AM PST

    Best way to join the Morag Tong

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:32 PM PST

    So I got to Vivec city to join the Morag Tong but the guild master is behind a trapped door. At lvl 1 I just take so much damage that I die. What is the best way without using console commands to unlock that door and survive? At what lvl should I return? What kind of stats should I have?

    submitted by /u/BeefsteakTomato
    [link] [comments]

    Great Elder Scrolls Documentary covering the original scope of the development of Morrowind and some of the shortfalls of the sequels

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    Class Build

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    Howdy fellows, I'm looking to start up a new character. I usually play 'pure' classes like just a straight Mage or a warrior and I'm looking to try something more of a hybrid. Specifically, I want to try and play a priestly character - think the typical D&D Cleric. Thing is, I'm quite literally garbage when it comes to choosing attributes and skills and whatnot and was wondering if any of you possibly had any ideas for creating a D&D-style cleric in Morrowind? I'm one of those spoiled little shits who like having their cake and eating it too (why else would you even want the cake in the first place) so while roleplaying is my primary objective, I do also enjoy being able to effectively mope most things' asses. The only details I've gotten worked out so far is that they would join the Tribunal Temple (possibly also House Redoran) and their race would be Dunmer (both for roleplaying reasons). I'm also heavily considering picking up the Ritual birthsign though I might be willing to compromise on that.

    submitted by /u/Hjalmodr_heimski
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody have any inside scoop on what Kirkbride has been up to? Last time I heard anything about him was his Reddit AMA and he didn't seem entirely...sane.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Little mods that don't make in overhaul guides but you always install (Even if you end up not using some of them)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:45 AM PST

    Here are some that I use

    Multi Autosave: Considering how unstable Morrowind can be (and us constant reminding people to make multiple saves) I don't know why this isn't mentioned more.

    Entertainers Expanded: IMO, official entertainers was a great mod for RP, but was limited. This makes it possible to use in (almost) every tavern in Vvardenfell. Too bad most of my characters these days are more magic oriented rather than stealth.

    The Imperial Legion Badge: One of these days, I'm going to finish the Imperial Legion questline. That day, I will praise the author for the existence of this mod. No need to wear that stupid legion armor whenever you need to talk with someone from the legion.

    Dramatic Vivec: Not as small as others, but this just makes exterior of Vivec much more appreciateable. Normaly I don't like mods that adds a lot of things to exteriors as they are more prone to cause conflicts with other similar mods. This is the only one I use right now and I'm totaly okay with any fps hits I take with it.

    Dodge: Unarmored in base game is underpowered. You lose valuable enchantments and armor bonuses just to carry more items. This mod gives sanctuary bonus based on your Unarmored skill and some attributes.

    Also an extra note to those against LGNP Pelagiad. You guys are no fun. This is a town which has dashingly charming bandits, special kitty friend and a stupid orc admitting taking bribes. This is also a game where people fall from the sky, has cultists on sugar binge, talking creatures selling items, pillow books and many more weird stuff in it. The whole Mebestian questline is one of the funniest and entertaining questlines I ever had in this game.

    submitted by /u/MyLittlePuny
    [link] [comments]

    Magical Defense.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    So according to my possibly limited recollection, you got Reflect, Resist Magicka, Resist Those 3 Elements And Poison, or is it only Cure Poison? You got Dispel, Maybe The Willpower Attribute? You got Those Spells That Give Those Elemental Shields. Am I missing something? Magickal Absorbtion. Missing anything now? Well, should we include racial properties? Hmm. I don't know all that much about magic. Still trying to learn stuff like I said. I wonder if there may be differences between these spells and what they may be like. I dunno. Wondering if some people may have some experience with magical defense. Thanks again... all so complicated...

    submitted by /u/Grubler66
    [link] [comments]

    Is MLOX still needed when using Mod Organizer 2.2.1

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:46 AM PST

    I'm looking to get back into Morrowind (I played it only at release), but I want to get the best possible experience out of it so I've decided to try my hand at compiling various mods.

    My aim is to keep it as close to vanilla as possible and after doing some "research" I've decided to try to combine the best of both worlds (the Thastus List and the Morrowind Graphics Guide).

    One of the aspects I'm stuck at the moment is MLOX and Mod Organiser usage. I understand that MLOX is used to set the mod load order, but I've seen that Mod Organizer also offers this possibility. So my question is: Is there any reason why I should use MLOX in parallel with Mod Organizer?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/divatz
    [link] [comments]

    Boomerolian is best series �� *sips*

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment