• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    Morrowind It's always a pleasure to meet uncle Crassius.

    Morrowind It's always a pleasure to meet uncle Crassius.


    It's always a pleasure to meet uncle Crassius.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:57 PM PST

    My first Morrowind artwork ever!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Me: *Playing Morrowind for the first time and hearing the pleasant soundtrack fall lightly onto my ears, almost welcomingly* "Oh yeah, I can tell this is gonna be good" Later: *Audio jack on controller breaks*

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:59 PM PST

    2 questions for you all

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:54 AM PST

    1) My game stopped doing the animation where it shows Bethesda game studios and then Morrowind shows up starting with the 2nd o, is there a good way to fix that?

    2) How far into the main quest am I if I've just had my boi Caius abandon me forever ;-;

    submitted by /u/Worldfrog
    [link] [comments]

    When you think about Morrowind, what are the first in-game locations that you think of?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:49 PM PST

    To me, the Telvanni mushroom cities are the most emblematic locations of the game Morrowind in general. They are what the word Morrowind makes me think of, before anything else. To me, if there was a Lonely Planet or Fodor's guide to Vvardenfell, the cover would likely be Sadrith Mora.

    I also tend to think of Ghostgate and the Ghostfence. As well as Ald'Ruhn on a clear day, the lower waistworks of Vivec, and Suran at sunset. (Not sure why Suran specifically and not a place I visit more often, like Balmora.)

    submitted by /u/-Guardsman-
    [link] [comments]

    Bat the Rat?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:06 AM PST

    Started playing on openmw and you know the job at the start where you have to kill some rats? I cant hit them. I can kill one of them but it doesn't seem possible to hit the other, and im dead in about 4 bites from the rat. I can kill the woman easily. Is it a glitch?

    submitted by /u/Usernamisntekken
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what mod this padded/quilted dress is from?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:10 PM PST

    Does anyone know what mod this padded/quilted dress is from?

    I've been looking around for a while and cant seem to find it. I'm fairly new to the modding scene and haven't seen much of the content, a bit of looking through Nexus mods and even Morrowind Modding History leads me nowhere. I'd really like to have this robe for my play through. Any help would be really appreciated.

    The original mod I saw this image from: https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/4468?tab=description

    P.S. I apologize in advance if this post is against any rules, I didn't see any here that was pinned. Just point me in the right direction if that's the case.

    https://preview.redd.it/18o8uw4plr241.jpg?width=960&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6c34fefd76d54763d54be3186d31b9cd48d3e937

    submitted by /u/Hyeena-Wulf
    [link] [comments]

    Judging by how much despisement the dark elfs have against any other races has left me wondering.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    Do you guys remember that nord in Solstheim who fell in love with a dark elf and lived together? Damn only after playing Morrowind I realize how bold they were to remain living there and continue their relationship.

    submitted by /u/Coyotl_the_k
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get the clothing/armor that npcs from morrowind Comes Alive wear.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:02 AM PST

    Is there any way to remove the arrow that pinpoints your location on the map?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:02 PM PST

    I want to remove it so I can immerse myself more. Despite not having quest markers in the game I find it easy to navigate as you just need to point yourself in the right direction and go there without looking around. This way I would need to actually look around for signs and things I recognize in the area. As well as remember where I am. In real life you wouldn't have a marker saying where you are ( pre google maps ).

    submitted by /u/lorddaffy
    [link] [comments]

    Morag Tong Grandmaster writs

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:57 PM PST

    I tried doing these with the Yagrum short cut main quest and they wouldn't trigger so I reset to an early save- I've never done these quests before - has anyone successfully triggered these writs? Any advice?

    submitted by /u/chunkboslicemen
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind's GAMEPLAY Is The Best In The Series (And Why It Matters) - psychotrip

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:48 AM PST

    Sorry for the bad quality, but what is this? Its in a dwemer ruin south east of the map.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:22 PM PST

    Shoutout to THE facepack BSA register tool

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:34 PM PST

    So I've been trying to install Tamriel Rebuilt using MO2 but I could never successfully register the BSA files in the Morrowind.ini. Just recently I stumbled upon THE facepack mod which comes with a BSA register tool. After adding the tool through MO2 like how you would add any other tool, I succesfully registered my BSA files! Tamriel Rebuilt now works !

    I thought I should give a shoutout to THE facepack mod for anyone who might have a similar experience trying to register BSAs through MO2.

    submitted by /u/BeefsteakTomato
    [link] [comments]

    I just have to say that this sub reignited my desire to sit down and commit the time to play this game, and I’ve never felt so immersed in my life!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:27 AM PST

    I owned a physical copy of this game as a kid but was never smart enough to make it outside of Balmora it even get passed the second Fighters Guild quest. A lot of that stemmed from my short attention span and my lack of caring how my character was built.

    But after seeing you guys talk on this subreddit about different play styles and builds, I am proud to say that I have a level 2 bounty hunter on his way to kill 4 Telvanni spies north of the Caldera Mines and I simply cant wait to see what happens.

    I used to think that this game was so boring but then I ventured north of Balmora and was met with some of the most immersive and memorable characters I've ever met. I met and guided a trader to a local fishing village, helped a naked man find a "witch" and his prized axe, and managed to finally find and kill the egg poachers after all these years!

    I can't wait to get home from work and boot up this masterpiece of a game just to see what happens next!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SerExcelsior
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone come across their game icon not being right?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:40 PM PST

    Sightseeing

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Any places that you recommend seeing in Morrowind? Preferably close to wherever the main quest takes me but remote locations are appreciated. Be aware that for the places I should see for the sake of beauty, it should look beautiful without any graphics mod as I have none.

    submitted by /u/Delusional_Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Archeologist build

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:37 PM PST

    When I first played Morrowind years ago as a teenager I was fascinated by the Dwemer. I loved unpeeling all of the layers of conflicting information and possibilities. So I was thinking of doing a Dunmer character whose an archeologist interested in the Dwemer.

    I'm considering doing a specialized archeologist class and wonder what skills others think it should have.

    submitted by /u/CharlesFlyte
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment