• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Morrowind idk about this sword you guys...

    Morrowind idk about this sword you guys...


    idk about this sword you guys...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    What a grand and intoxicating innocence

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:40 AM PST

    My favorite scene in the whole game

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:02 PM PST

    Two of my Morrowind/inspired drawings, left a quick warm up sketch and right an older drawing of a dunmer \(^^)/

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Looking for stuff at a local second hand store when suddenly found an enchanted item! Anyone knows the material they used for this bag? Or what enchantment it could have? Hope it has no drain fatigue effect

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:07 AM PST

    Gonna build my house on Odai Plateau

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:02 AM PST

    People laugh at Telvanni for not having stairs, but take a look at this Hlaalu manor

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:34 AM PST

    Unused/renamed/changed cities from Tamriel Rebuilt

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:17 PM PST

    I was watching old videos presenting town and cities in Tamriel Rebuilt and it seems that some of them - I'll focus on these ones that especially caught my attention - seems to be cut or renamed. Do you have any infos on those cities, are they renamed? If yes, what is they current name?

    From part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS0mKCLjuKg
    Moraruhn 1:56
    Fasc Village 3:10
    Bal Rotanir 4:40 (Im quiet sure that it's in Dres region so it might not count)
    Mar Giatha 5:45

    From part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0GuvBigIIE
    Gah'Ruhn 0:25
    Ald Suventhi 2:10 (probably also in Dres region)
    Darconis 2:50
    Hendor Stardumz 3:25
    Reich Parkeep 4:00

    submitted by /u/erieascended
    [link] [comments]

    need help with placeatpc

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:39 PM PST

    need help with placeatpc

    placeatpc,"com_sack_02_pos"1,0,0

    This is the code I'm using and the result is:

    https://preview.redd.it/3dyzsj9now741.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=26285b73875d48eb270cbb92526173aee5643f1c

    Is there a way to specify that I want the sack to be at floor level? I've tried tcl but it's giving me trial and error, sometimes it would be floating above the ground.

    submitted by /u/RagglenLove
    [link] [comments]

    Mort's Ultimate Leveling Experience [MULE][lua] - A simpler version of GCD, never worry about minmaxing and never see a level-up screen again. Fully customizable to fit your needs.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:36 PM PST

    Stealing During “Tutorial”

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:15 PM PST

    I've never played morrowind before. Getting used to the controls still. During the tutorial I accidentally stole a inkwell and the guards apprehended me but the game said "we'll let it slide now but in the future that'll get you in trouble."

    Does my accidentally stealing during the tutorial have any lasting effects on how I'll be perceived or does the game act like I never stole in the first place since it was during the tutorial?

    submitted by /u/tnuggetlad
    [link] [comments]

    Which overhaul mod to use?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    I never played Morrowind, but I've been wanting to for a long time now. I want to experience the original game with as much improvements as possible but JUST THAT, nothing more. So, which overhaul mod is the best?

    submitted by /u/7h3M4v3r1ck
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Gloves?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:03 PM PST

    Last night I finally thought of a build I've never tried before. Strict 'Monk' style hand-to-hand fighter. Major Skills are Hand-to-hand, Unarmored, Restoration, Athletics and Acrobatics.

    The obvious challenge to this is that I have to beat the fatigue out of everything before I can damage it. I had a 4 minute brawl with a crab outside Seyda Neen that I had to abandon after his mates showed up to back him up.

    I'm pretty familiar with the game, been playing it off and on since release, but I can't remember if there is a useful way to enchant some gloves (not gauntlets) with Absorb/drain fatigue on strike?

    Is that doable?

    submitted by /u/Wompguinea
    [link] [comments]

    Is Rebirth any good or worth playing?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:19 PM PST

    I decided I'm going to put Morrowind on my phone, and since I've been playing Morrowind since it came to the original Xbox I wanted to try a new take on it.

    So, while playing it for the first time in a different way, I am deciding to play it with a new twist as well.

    I'll probably enjoy Rebirth either way, and it seems to be very popular. Just wanted to see what peoples thought over here on Reddit seems to be on Rebirth.

    submitted by /u/TheOrdinaryNWa
    [link] [comments]

    Rate Morrowind (1/10) Also is it worth buying if I've never played?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:38 PM PST

    Planning a Morrowind DND 5e game. Looking for ideas, lore, quests, anything that might help!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:55 PM PST

    I came back to Morrowind. Some questions.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    I ran Morrowind after like a year. Last time I dropped it was because I was stuck on some quests. I tried to get back but without much enthusiasm. (I've been burnt out on gaming for some time now, i constantly see some "joy-breaking" flaws in games. I was even considering making my own game with Unity 3D but it's hell of a lot of learning and work) Today I did it with the mindset it's a sandbox game and my main goal is discovering all the map (BTW I like how the map shows you where you've already been.), seeing what I didn't see before. (I must have put dozens of hours so far but didn't stray far from the Balmora region.) I also checked out the dozens of spells I had and never used. Here's where the sandbox mentality comes into play: I used to only use the things I needed to survive - now I'm using stuff for fun.

    Here's my first question: I have Strength and Long Blade both at 100. (I was heavily focusing on them, other skills are pretty shitty. I might have used a cheat at one point but I don't remember lol.) It basically means I can't get any stronger? If so, I'd like to switch to a different offensive skill, for fun. Is it a good idea?

    Another question is how do you deal with making potions? You have this long list of ingredients and how can you quickly figure out what potions you can attempt to make? Assuming you don't have all the recipes in you head. I've started noting down on my phone random stuff like potion recipes (along with where to find the ingredients) , locations I found, even things I like and dislike about the game (eg. I actually enjoy the "stiff" animations, they're quick and unintrusive, unlike in most modern games).

    submitted by /u/efqf
    [link] [comments]

    How to level up a skill?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:06 AM PST

    I started playing today and I don't know much about the game. I picked a Breton Sorcerer from the class list and Mage birthsign. I usually play melee characters in RPGs, but I wanted to do something different this time around.

    I found some blunt weapon in a barrel and decided to replace my dagger I got in Seyda Neen, I found some rat and started hitting it, but I just couldn't hit it at all. I looked at my Blunt Weapon skill and it was 5, then I even attempted "tests" like turning down difficulty to -100 or even using "tgm" so I can just hit that rat forever with no risk of dying, I literally could not hit it once for like 2-3 minutes. Tried light attacks, heavy attacks, nothing. And the XP rate of Blunt was just sitting at 50/100 without increasing at all.

    I know I can find some trainer in the world who can train me, but how can I level up that skill on my own? Do I have to mindlessly wack rats for hours or is there some smarter way that I'm missing out on?

    submitted by /u/Allwynd_
    [link] [comments]

    Amazing interview with Ted Peterson, Designer&Writer of the first Elder Scrolls games

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    Ricardo vs dagoth ur

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    Literally yesterday i saw the post of a ricardo dagoth ur mashup (idk if thats his name but the dancing half naked brazilian stripper meme guy) but i wasnt on my phone to save it now i cant find it and im sad please help

    submitted by /u/explainThis93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment